Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid (34557 Views)

19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Farooq Kperogi Questions To Know Where Tinubu’s NYSC Records Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:58am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

And If I am opportune to find out who gave an unfortunate human being like u d contract, I won't say wat I can do
Ur wife might even be working in one of u those unfortunate secretariat overgrown with bushes. Stupid thing
Animal. Like I said, where my wife works, the most influential person in your community can only wish to work there.

Meanwhile about the contract you asked about, it was awarded by the FMoH in collaboration with the FMoEnv. The scope of the contract was to capture the lunatic members of your family and bundle them like a log of wood into the various psychiatric and quarantine centers across your state. We did a great job and we have been fully paid. Cheers!

Next time, before claiming the victim mentality. Learn to restrain yourself like a leashed rabid dog before jumping on the post of people above your intellectual grade. Cheers!
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2023
One guy wey even post for nairaland sey if Tinubu is swore in make him no wake up from sleep... juz imagine such hatred?... someone wishing himself death over another person success
onatisi:
sebi one bishop feyi dey talk say , tinibu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration and also another prophet said that tinubu will not be sworn in , where are all these prophets now? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Patriotsleague: 10:59am On May 29, 2023
Showers of blessings, even the elements send greetings. It's a great time to be a Nigerian.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:00am On May 29, 2023
Senator777:
Rain of blessing.

It will rain across Nigeria today as a sign of blessing
It is raining heavily now at Bonny Island Rivers State where l reside
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Felix6: 11:00am On May 29, 2023
Lekan239:
even if he goes to France, he will go as ur president
I reject am.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by rolams(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:
The rain will still stop sha

But today their is no winner and no loser amongst the masses. Because no matter who u support, everybody will be on the same shoes. Just as everybody queued up for fuel for over 3months, everybody will still carry the positives and negatives on whichever government rules this country.

As long as you are not a politician, you ve won nothing, u are just gloating over another man's pocket until the Change impacts ur personal life positively.

Buhari fought corruption standstill, buhari recovered billions of naira and bla bla bla bla. Yet for the common man, bail is not still free, police are still collecting bribes, nothing changed. We sure have a warped mentality in this country

Good point!
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:05am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Oh contract to cut grasses and clean gutters I for say na. Ohhhh they even sent you to catch and chain mad people. Bro u don really suffer for this life
Las Las God no go shame u. Sorry ehhhh. Hope person no bite u
Yes o. Mad people too plenty for that your community and na your family dey produce 93% of them. It was an honour to serve my country in that capacity. Too many mad rabid people in a particular place is extremely hazardous to public health. I enjoyed executing that contract really and we were well paid. Thank God.

They no bite any of us oo. Your stubborn uncle wey been wan try am, we use plier commot him front teeth. We chained the rest of your family, so it was easy....
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by deic9(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
sebi one bishop feyi dey talk say , tinibu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration and also another prophet said that tinubu will not be sworn in , where are all these prophets now?

Am also looking forward to dem updated prophesies
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by onatisi(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2023
Demurray:

Too early to talk, inauguration has just started, and Tinubu has not been sworn in. Wait a bit .
We will join hands together to give shameless people who think they are God.
Wotoporously loading
inauguration don finish now oo, he has been sworn in and declared president, what should we wait for again ? grin
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Zionmdde: 11:10am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Yes o. Mad people too plenty for that your community and na your family dey produce 93% of them. It was an honour to serve my country in that capacity. Too many mad rabid people in a particular place is extremely hazardous to public health. I enjoyed executing that contract really and we were well paid. Thank God.

They no bite any of us oo. Your stubborn uncle wey been wan try am, we use plier commot him front teeth. We chained the rest of your family, so it was easy....
Lol I thought u were talking about one EPC project with formal bidding. Don't worry ur kind of contract is given on the basis of "my husband don mad before, e fit do the job".

When u are done gathering ur colleagues in madness, please join them and collect injections too. I pity ur wife sha. Things women go through
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

Lol I thought u were talking about one EPC project with formal bidding. Don't worry ur kind of contract is given on the basis of "my husband don mad before, e fit do the job".

When u are done gathering ur colleagues in madness, please join them and collect injections too. I pity ur wife sha. Things women go through
Like I reiterated earlier, none of your family members could bite me or my team. So we are doing great. Have you visited your family in the mental home? When will you check in yourself? You don dey tear cloth already ooo.....
Chai, e no go better for who do una this thing. People wicked. Chai. Tufiakwa
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by bionixs: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
herkeem:
Shower of blessings.
God bless Nigeria.
dey play
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by HRMK: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
THIS IS A RAIN OF BLESSINGS FOR ALL!THE RAIN WASNT ONLY IN ABUJA BUT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!THAT IS A VERY GOOD SIGN TO EVERY NIGERIAN OF BETTER THINGS TO COME!CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!MAY HIS TERM FAVOUR EVERY NIGERIAN IJMN.AMEN.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Zionmdde: 11:14am On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Like I reiterated earlier, none of your family members could bite me or my team. So we are doing great. Have you visited your family in the mental home? When will you check in yourself? You don dey tear cloth already ooo.....
Chai, e no go better for who do una this thing? People wicked. Chai. Tufiakwa
No bro, nobody will want to Bite u. U have suffered enough already. So buhari government gave u a contract a gathering mad Men. Like senior oluomo men dem. Ah ah ah. God no go shame u. U see dis ur suffer suffer, don't worry a bigger contract of gathering agberos will soon land ur way
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by PoliteActivist: 11:18am On May 29, 2023
richmond500:
that's a lie.
Alot of people supporting Jagaban are not even going to have a single thing from his administration

Yeah, but they're the same people calling for his head few months ago - durring end SARS and Lekki toll gate
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by tonicyril: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Please stop calling the name of thy God in vain
Don't kill ursef if u value ur life, what will be will be
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Idaytesj29(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

But today their is no winner and no loser amongst the masses. Because no matter who u support, everybody will be on the same shoes. Just as everybody queued up for fuel for over 3months, everybody will still carry the positives and negatives on whichever government rules this country.

As long as you are not a politician, you ve won nothing, u are just gloating over another man's pocket until the Change impacts ur personal life positively.

Buhari fought corruption standstill, buhari recovered billions of naira and bla bla bla bla. Yet for the common man, bail is not still free, police are still collecting bribes, nothing changed. We sure have a warped mentality in this country

What is your point exactly?
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by ufuosman(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2023
herkeem:
Shower of blessings.
God bless Nigeria.
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by bionixs: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
Zionmdde:

you nailed it. Some dey dey shout showers of blessings. On my way as I speak, a huge tree just fell , damaging on woman’s fence. After the bridge , a roof fell on a bike as the owner luckily abandoned it with other and escape.. While I was typing this , a bike standing on its own , right in front of us just dropped . Showers of blessing gang will come and bleat. Sunshine could have been better.

My street is once again silent just as we had it the day the stole mandate was announced

Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Legalaffairs(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
herkeem:
Shower of blessings.
God bless Nigeria.

God will not allow showers of His blessings to drown you or soak your environment to it's most inconvenient. A drop of His shower will make you whole.

This rain is a sign of a supernatural disapproval.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by NoToPile: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
Only those who know the significance of rain will understand.

It's very symbolic.

It seems it's falling in most places, I thought it was only in Lagos.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Basic123: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Bobloco:

Please stop calling the name of thy God in vain
His own God!
Not God of fake prophets you worship sir
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by duro4chang(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
have they sworn him in?
Yes he has.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by clearcrystal: 11:54am On May 29, 2023
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Traplord09: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
herkeem:
Shower of blessings.
God bless Nigeria.

No close ur mouth 🤣..
Da use God da play ▶️▶️▶️

Shower of blessing ..
Da same people we say ... Tinuubff done ✅
Run southwest down
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Funflipper: 12:48pm On May 29, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
First in history Nigeria is experiencing atmospherical protest on presidential inauguration day! Even the wheather is not happy

What do you know? The rain is a symbol of God's endorsement.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Demurray: 2:17pm On May 29, 2023
onatisi:
inauguration don finish now oo, he has been sworn in and declared president, what should we wait for again ? grin
Shame on Obidents and fake pastors and their fake prophesy. All hail President Asiwaju Jaganban.
This is the will of heaven, Anyone who doesn't accept should go and hung transformer. His presidency has come to stay and will favour me and my household .
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
have they sworn him in?
Yes, now deactivate or na wailer you be. You don run? 🤣
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by Tinubucocainesn: 8:24pm On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, now deactivate or na wailer you be. You don run? 🤣

Shatap
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by GreatCracker(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It is raining heavily now at Bonny Island Rivers State where l reside
What's up bro
I'll like to get some information about the state of things in Bonny island.

Can I send you a DM.
Re: Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2023
GreatCracker:

What's up bro
I'll like to get some information about the state of things in Bonny island.

Can I send you a DM.
Go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.