Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) (27444 Views)

Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Rebuker(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2023
Meanwhile, watch the moment Buharis made a hilarious comment saying " His Cows and Sheep are much easier to control than Fellow Nigerians😅😅

https://www.nairaland.com/7707290/cows-sheep-easier-control-than

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpGxCtdAhI

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
Bbgbs23:
Showers of blessing.
Sons and daughters of Hate. Keep off my comment.

Thunder will strike him and shettima from nowhere as that rain is falling. tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Nigeria is gone! Democracy in Nigeria is gone! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Sergio101(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2023
JaredH:
igbos cry

His administration will not affect average Igbo man.

Igbos have survived worst you can think of.

So don't pity us.

Pity yourself and all ye who shouted Sai baba but today are cursing same BUBU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by BENEAMATA: 10:00am On May 29, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
CJN Olukayode Ariwoola is also present and seated. He will administer the oath of office.
The MVP of the whole inauguration thing is here .
Well , good morning Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Zico5(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month
What's the business of Tinubu with payment of May salary. Better take it easy bro. Life has no duplicate o

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by SaintLucia: 10:01am On May 29, 2023
The Twitter President inauguration will also hold on Twitter today at 5pm. Obi Pandora Deportivo will address zombiedients today grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Way4orward: 10:01am On May 29, 2023
No wahala.
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by thaoriginator: 10:02am On May 29, 2023
I tot some say Tinubu will never be lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Reelmii: 10:02am On May 29, 2023
SaintLucia:
The Twitter President inauguration will also hold on Twitter today at 5pm. Obi Pandora Deportivo will address zombiedients today grin
abeg we no hear for back....help us increase the volume 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Reelmii: 10:03am On May 29, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin..they said a lot of things....eg ,

He will not contest for presidency

He will not win primaries

He will not win the election

He will be disqualified by the court

He will not be inaugurated

He will not be sworn in

He will return their manhood

And many more grin grin grin....but who God don bless no man can curse

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by riverbird: 10:03am On May 29, 2023
For the next four years to come Nigeria as a country will be living on fraud and lies of INEC grin,
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by tydi(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2023
Watch drugs and guns shared and passed around today at the stadium today grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Rollingstones86: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
Am back falseprohpet and my lovely brother slowormy ,damn nigga I greet you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
cool

A round of applause for Pablo Escobat and Osama bin Laden

5 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by JJuanMiguel: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria is gone! Democracy in Nigeria is gone! angry

I can't feel your pain
But sorry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by RacistProudIgbo: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
May God give him the wisdom to do what is right, I so much Love abiola when I was small during his presidential bid, I hope he will emulate him.

Bye bye bihari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by JJuanMiguel: 10:05am On May 29, 2023
riverbird:
For the next four years to come Nigeria as a country will be living on fraud and lies of INEC grin,

Will Tinubu be sworn in like this?
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2023
SaintLucia:

grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Blaze14k: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Thunder will strike him and shettima from nowhere as that rain is falling. tongue

Bro calm down its not the end of the world dont give those guys the reason to laugh. We will try again and again untill we get it right

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by olaoye2008: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
AMOKACHI I RECOGNIZE YOU YOU B CORRECT MAN
ASOEBI FIT THIS MAN
IF THIS LIGHT RAIN NO FALL NA FIRE FOR FALL BEFORE PEOPLE GO NO SAY NA GOD BLESSING
LET US SUPPORT THIS ADMINISTRATION SO THAT WE CAN BENEFIT FROM IT
I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR GREATER NIGERIA
AND I BELIEVE WE WILL GET THERE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Lai Mohammed, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, Festus Keyamo, Akinwumi Adesina, Femi Otedola, Abdul Samad Rabiu, traditional rulers, and other dignitaries are already at Eagle Square.

Anambra State Governor, Charles Soludo is also seated.

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & wife, Patience are also seated.

Ok.
At least, Soludo represents Anambra.
Which also represents Peter Obi.
Which also represents bridge-building.

Peter Obi might even be there.
We never can tell.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by riverbird: 10:07am On May 29, 2023
thaoriginator:

Me sef just dey watch closely cool, and if everything goes on as planned ehh....you see all this gods of men, I will be the very last person to ever believe anything that will come out from Thier mouths.

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Emola12(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol

After all the noise...

After all the threats and show of stupidity grin

Shame of all pígs

Shame on all Bastards

Shame on all OBIDĪOTS

Most importantly,

Big shame on all those SO-CALLED PASTORS AND PROPHET OF DOOMS THAT PROPHESIED NONSENSE

LASTLY,
To all those still abusing and wishing our new president and the country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN cool
they say heaven dey fall you think say nah only one person head e go land
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by porthouse7(f): 10:08am On May 29, 2023
Igbos will not like this day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Torosk1(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2023
Obidiens in tears right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 29, 2023
Even here it's raining heavily
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Jagaban2012: 10:10am On May 29, 2023
Where are all these fake pastors that said....the inauguration will not hold....?/

Christianity had now become a promise and failure....fake prophecy everywhere ....there should be a law that guides against all these fake prophecies....and if those whose prophecy is never fulfilled...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / I’ll Move Nigeria Forward Quickly, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.