Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad (5138 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
9jatriot:
It is frightening. I won't even be surprised if this is a photoshop or an picture picture.

Thank God you are being honest.👍

because some Mofos here, are claiming he is Aging.😏

Man was Physically Robust just last year but started Fighting Atiku, Obaseki, Ayu,etc,
and went on to Fight the MAN WITH GRACE, HE Peter Obi. sad

He is now Deteriorating Rapidly.

He had better visit HE Peter Obi to Beg for Forgiveness! undecided
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Gov. Nyesom Wike that is a Stocky and Robust Man now looking Pale and Sickly. embarassed

This is what you get when you Oppose a Godsent Presidential candidate like HE Peter Obi. 😊😒

This is what you get when you Steal the Votes of ur Rivers Pple and give it to the Enemy.😕

This is what you get for Betraying ur South south PDP Governors/brothers to support APC. sad

IS WIKE FINISHED POLITICALLY?
Drop comments.

Let us see a photo of you today and 9 years ago
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Sonyboom765: 3:12pm On May 29, 2023
But you did worse to Buhari n Tinubu they will be ruling your wretched soul for 8 complete years eqch

LagosEmir:
but see his pity state ?

Compare the two pictures

All the blood of the rivers people he's killed are fighting him dirty
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by tunjijones(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lol, e shock you, Abi? cheesy

The Shameless Man was busy calling my state Governor, Okowa, Judas of SS. 😏

But he turned around to Betray the True Southern Presidential Candidate in the person of Peter Obi
by Destroying his Polling unit which LP won and rigged Rivers states for APC.😕

See how he now looks like Bonga fish. 😔🤦

So are you trying to say that Wike wld have looked better if he had supported obi?

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by Vinnie2000(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2023
tunjijones:

So are you trying to say that Wike wld have looked better if he had supported obi?

Simply YES. 😊

And If he didn't go around Fighting Unnecessary Battles with other Politicians e.g Atiku, Okowa, Ayu, Godwin Obaseki, etc. sad
Re: Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad by 9jatriot(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2023
lol... Good question. I find their level of thinking very frightening. Sometimes I wonder if they are just pretending to be like that.

tunjijones:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel / Picture Of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.