Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President (26002 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu Sworn Affidavit When He Contested For Lagos State Governor (pix) / Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by blowjohn(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2023
So no arrest?
Hmmm.

Oya wailers wail o.

Tinubu is our President

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by richie240: 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Datwan, we have dashed ndigbos tey-tey.
We dash una obj.
cool
jullary:
So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by PJ123: 11:01am On May 29, 2023
gotnel:

Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will start growing from strength to strength henceforth.
All negative comments from now on have no effect whatsoever on Nigeria.
Congratulations to the people of the federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen, God bless!!!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Chucks13: 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Deal done.

Obidient Ntooh!!!

Shame on you Psquare, iyabo Olosho ojo, Adunni Akuna Ade, Kenneth hippo lips Okonkwo, Cripple Falz, Omo ale Macaroni, Ebora Obj, Bode Bitter George, Oby slowpoke Ezekwesilli, Vipour, Obi Marxist, Aisha Wizard Yusuf and Gatti Dundee looking slowpoke. Ntooh!!!

Now you headless mobs go supreme court we will tear you to pieces and jail you on top.

Where are they, those who said they will throw bomb where is your bomb pls bring it we are here waiting.....

6 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Ingocof(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123439111][/quote]

I want to tell the children of hate and bitterness to gather at the Tinubu school of politics to know his things are done on that field of life.
Life is not all about Nzogbu Nzogbu

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by jelinco1982(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by JJuanMiguel: 11:03am On May 29, 2023
Electorate:

and you think Tinubu will succeed without the igbos and a divided country, dey play...the igbos contributed to buhari's failure...same route for Tinubu.
So you agree that the ibos are failure merchants

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Pwettylinda(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
Arrest Buhari first to start with undecided undecided
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by MechanicMike: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
Electorate:

and you think Tinubu will succeed without the igbos and a divided country, dey play...the igbos contributed to buhari's failure...same route for Tinubu.
T

Son.. calm down...this is not a discussion on IBO terrrrorrism.... nobody is interested in terrrrorrtist NNamdi KANU or terrrrorrtist IBO IPOD
and terrrrorrtist BIAFRAN people ....LIKE IT OR NOT...CELEBRATION HAD BEGUN & BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICKKKUP!!!((no offenscce)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by cocolacec(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2023
Skankamola:

Chad for where, they can go to congo
Equitorial Guinea is where Igbos can find their fellow brothers.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by rexchazy(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123439111][/quote]
Contribution for another baba
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2023
Why him wife dey drag pen
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by OyinO: 11:05am On May 29, 2023
SerikiFulani:
I thought he has been arrested by the military πŸ€”

And an interim government formed πŸ€”

And Peter obi warming up to be president πŸ€”

E no go better for fake pastors I swear 😁

There's no genuine or original Pastor. It's just that you're yet to discover that they are fake.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by fabulous0156(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=123439123]Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you
try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

Be positive dia is hope for me and my family his administration will Favour me and my household πŸ™
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Tflex01: 11:06am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol so much bitterness you hide under this laugh emoji. grin

May you never heal!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Honchoslim16(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
Obidients go wail tire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by BidenDTrounced: 11:06am On May 29, 2023
I'm so elated.
Initially I been wan keep night vigil but I slept off.
Jagaban is official cool
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2023
dazzlingd:
I hope all the people placing their hopes on religious prophecies can start learning a key lesson, religion is for the gullible and mentally dull people. Pastors are people like you and they only play psychological games on you giving you predictions hoping it will hit.

But many of you are programmed to be dumb as fvk no matter what and will never learn in life
those prophets will still have members this sunday grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by bizhop01: 11:07am On May 29, 2023
Good news to drug dealers, business will boom cool
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by grandstar(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
MKO and Awolowo are smiling and I see Nigerians begging him to do 3rd term

Our earth has no future. Global warming is destroying it. Expect more natural disasters.

Last year, 34 states were adversely affected by flooding. A company's 10,000 hectares rice farm was flooded in Nassarawa state completely ruining it.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by BidenDTrounced: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight against religious sentimental folks, propagandists, Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob. So much insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.
Well deserved, congrats comrade.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by longview007: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
All we want is good governance in Nigeria.

May God lead your government and influence every decision you will take.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by solreb: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
Konjiboii:
Everywhere just quiet like say nothing dey happen today. My area when predominantly dey full with Yoruba people nobody dey celebrate. Now just imagine say na Obi dem dey inaugurate.
You can celebrate OBI presidency today in advance (since I believe you still dream that OBI would be president one day. I will send you a token to do that in your area )
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by richie240: 11:10am On May 29, 2023
You have 8 solid yrs to wail.
I don't envy u right now.
cool
Toks2008:
Imagine the mod removed my comment on frontage.

So no more freedom of expression on nairaland.

Tinubu will only be the president to the minority who voted for him.

MAHMOOD YAKUBU is a fraudster, a shameless man who has sold his integrity and generational respect for a mosel of bread.

YAKUBU has single handedly massacred the democratic future of this country.

Tinubu will never be the president of majority of Nigerians.

Buhari will be remembered as a failure. We all had hoped that he will at least remedy his tainted name by giving Nigerians credible elections but he failed.

Indeed some defeats that were more triumphant than victories.

Any one who supports Tinubu's victory has a reprobate nature and such should be avoided.

This was removed.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by kevapet: 11:10am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Oga fraudster, commot here and go find somewhere sit down. Someone that has proved himself overtime shouldn't be trusted with power but na that black mourner and serial failure that can lie and pretend for Africa. His 8 years in Anambra was full of complains and lamentations from Anambrarians. mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by OyinO: 11:11am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

You're 100% on point. It's somehow clear to the imagination that the salaries were delayed just to reduce and halt movements until after the handing and taking over ceremony just the way they did before the general elections in a bid to restrict movements through cash crunch. Anyways, this administration has started on a wrong footing by withholding salaries. Very sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Nelz7: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight against religious sentimental folks, Extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob. So much insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.

U won nothing
U r an unknown in the scheme of things
A sycophant at best
U no be seyi Tinubu
Concentrate on ur hussle or chop grass
Obidients been eating before d meeting
U aint getting No special favors from Tinubu.
Hardworking Obidients will enjoy life more than u in this regime
Watch it !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.