Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President (26003 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubuโ€™s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu Sworn Affidavit When He Contested For Lagos State Governor (pix) / Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ejimatic: 11:35am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123439111][/quote]. This marks the end of inglorious 8 years of MB. A man who tried in infractuutural development but scored ZERO in human development with poor policies and implementation
A man who closed land boders in the South but opened bordrrs in the North
A man who became a president old and left yiunger .
A man who gave Fulanis lattitude to operate as the liked
May all the rigors ,visages and relics of his government perish today

Congrats to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Akungitit: 11:38am On May 29, 2023
maivd:
Lol a drug lord becomes the number citizen. What a shame.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Dotherightthing: 11:38am On May 29, 2023
Pigs... can't hide their pains. cheesy

What a shame! angry

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Akungitit: 11:38am On May 29, 2023
Nobody from the SE will ever be the president of Nigeria, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Fahmida20: 11:43am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to Mr president Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I pray this administration is for the betterment of our dear country

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Reference(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to Me. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 16th Executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A lot of 'hope' has been placed on this administration to lead the country away from the terrible experiences of the past near decade.

Though more citizens rightly voted against the ruling party in seeking a clean break from the present, it was not enough to change the government so it is expected that the regime of Mr. Tinubu MUST be the change they could not achieve at the polls.

Anything less and a perpetuation of the status quo across board in all aspects of governance may spell the end of democracy as a dysfunctional system of government.

Mr Tinubu has his work cut out in restoring 'hope' in a workable, viable democratic experience so help him God.

This is my prayer as a viable, credible citizen of this country and my job starts tomorrow morning in directing the new government along the paths of good governance.

Once again. Congratulations.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Desusi: 11:45am On May 29, 2023
amerengues:
Congratulations to the Tinubu Family. May the good lord make his tenure a blessing to Nigeria.

We can only hope and pray God make Nigeria better. For those wishing things will be bad, it shall be your portion as you wish.
There's nothing God cannot do.Though lam neither tinubu,atiku or obedient,l have inward Peace that something great is going to happen to Nigeria to make her great again. My brother, there's power in the spoken word and as a man think ETH, so is he.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be put to shame. Hateful losers will have nowhere to hide as Tinubu's revival of Nigeria puts you all to disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Tayorshd87: 11:46am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

Which gone mumu what is d resu6of all the onces in d power before him ๐Ÿค”

WETIN buhari do ?
Your obi candidate self WETIN him do for anambra whey him won do for Nigeria ๐Ÿค”

WHAT ABOUT IF THINGS NOW LATER CHANGE FOR GOOD NKO

ABEG PATIENT AMD LETS GIVE HIM A SHOT OF THE THRONE TOO

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Ofemannnu: 11:46am On May 29, 2023
Multiple blessings on all fronts for Nigerians home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Ofemannnu: 11:50am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Why are you not tired,sir?
Whatever you say,cant you see that God is always against you?
Everything you have said has been negated by God.
You better repent so your remaining days can be full of positivities.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Goalnaldo(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2023
Atleast give us good food if we are to be drafted into the army. Not agbado, cassava
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ledaman: 11:52am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight, a fight for sanity, better Nigeria; against religious sentimental folks, propagandists,Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob.

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us. So many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.
Our Hope Renewed.
Alhamdulilah. May Almighty Allah guide him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by amerengues(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2023
Desusi:

There's nothing God cannot do.Though lam neither tinubu,atiku or obedient,l have inward Peace that something great is going to happen to Nigeria to make her great again. My brother, there's power in the spoken word and as a man think ETH, so is he.

Very true! Even if I am not a BAT candidate, why would I wish doom for us just to justify why it should have been my candidate.

As a man thinketh, so he is. True.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Ofemannnu: 11:58am On May 29, 2023
Resurrection212:
15th not 16th.
President Tinubu is actually the16th.
Queen Elizabeth was the first.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Konjiboii: 12:04pm On May 29, 2023
solreb:

You can celebrate OBI presidency today in advance (since I believe you still dream that OBI would be president one day. I will send you a token to do that in your area )

Oya send MATIC na

0xF11e741147A99B0CE0e5DF5B25De201340e4826b
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ofuonyebi: 12:06pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=123439123]Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

But why did Nairaland Admins still allow this type of racist and tribalistic comments here despite their prohibition of same...
we are in a new dawn.....the battle of Nigerias "'23 election has been lost and won...it is time for ALL to join hands for a new DAWN! of greatness
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Sammy5413(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
Dear obidients,
No one is coming to save you, there is no mandate! You've all been scammed!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by YesDaddyTill203: 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight, a fight for sanity, better Nigeria; against religious sentimental folks, propagandists,Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob.

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us. So many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.
Our Hope Renewed.

Congratulations to us all, and congratulations to all sane Nigerians. Victory at last.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by YesDaddyTill203: 12:32pm On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Delusional brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey STFU.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Agunesinjaweola: 12:34pm On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Believe me
You will run to get Visa to come back to your country ๐Ÿ™
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Pkid1: 12:46pm On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You don talk am finish
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Pkid1: 12:47pm On May 29, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Believe me
You will run to get Visa to come back to your country ๐Ÿ™
See wetin this one dey talk. Yeye talk
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Dicado: 1:25pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123439111][/quote] finally! Thank God o...
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by nathyx(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Bola Asiwaju Tinubu GCFRN
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Highlife217: 2:27pm On May 29, 2023
Sorry, this drug lord will never be my president.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by suland: 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Nauttyprof(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
This is not a time to speak against Obidients or be negative about our Nation. This is the time to pray for Nigeria as we work together through constructive criticism or other positive means in seeing that Nigeria works again.

Nigeria is in a deep mess and we can only be positive that Nigeria will rise again and become a better country.

I just hope and pray that Nigeria rises again. This is not a matter of Tinubu or Obi but Nigeria becoming better again.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Nauttyprof(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
Sorry, this drug lord will never be my president.

But he is the president of Nigeria except if you are no longer a Nigerian.

We need to leave the past and see how Nigeria rise again. No candidate is any better they all have their theft sides. One is just a superior thief.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by genkins(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2023
Eyya..no 50k again for all those anti-Obi paid Nairaland commenters..eyya..u have been used...now u have been dumped.enjoy ur next 4yrs in poverty..lol

Cc
Ola9ja23
Leodeking
Jones4190
Parachok
Ndimkprummiri
Staphylococcus
Throwback
Itooworwor
Madridguy
Akunjitit
RecentHistory
Slashthroat
Dipopoo
Antichristian
Ejimatic
Ipobantidote
Jones4190
Ahmed4u1
Jnana19
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by theysg: 3:58pm On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Ok. Only me sef rich pass you and your generation not to talk of my family tongue tongue

Ok i hear you.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On May 29, 2023
genkins:
Eyya..no 50k again for all those anti-Obi paid Nairaland commenters..eyya..u have been used...now u have been dumped.enjoy ur next 4yrs in poverty..lol

Cc
Ola9ja23
Leodeking
Jones4190
Parachok
Ndimkprummiri
Staphylococcus
Throwback
Itooworwor
Madridguy
Akunjitit
RecentHistory
Slashthroat
Dipopoo
Antichristian
Ejimatic
Ipobantidote
Jones4190
Ahmed4u1
Jnana19

If I'm never paid by BAT then may you lie till you are incarcerated for it!

May it be for all of us as we wish!

Whoever looks down and hope for the failure of the new government will die empty in chaos and destruction!

And whoever is hopeful for the good and betterment of the new government and Nigeria will surely encounter good and geometric increase in orderliness and wealth!

Aamin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes / Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.