Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (40710 Views)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yourshopkwikguy(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to our new president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu till proven otherwise, I actually have the faith he'll work well and appoint the right set of people

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GambaOsaka: 1:41pm On May 29, 2023
This speech was spoken off head, he didn’t read it from any paper. This shows that Tinubu is different from buhari. Nigeria will be better with this man. So help him God.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AntiWailer: 1:41pm On May 29, 2023
let that sink in

President Bola Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Hamachi(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Less talk, more action please.

1 paint of garri is now N30,

That's all I wanna hia.
grin
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nandoife: 1:42pm On May 29, 2023
[ shocked
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2023
God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

you can now change your profile picture to green white green zobi flag

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Shezzman: 1:43pm On May 29, 2023
No need to read...
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Edun00700: 1:43pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by linecrosser: 1:43pm On May 29, 2023
If he will actually do everything he said, Nigeria will be better. I hope all these are not empty promises.

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Neutrality: 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr Ptesident may ur coming bring enormous joy to the citizens, may God Almighty guide u 2d right path and make Nigeria great again,once again Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by truthfinder319: 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
The President of all irrespective of Tribe, region or religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AntiWailer: 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:
Same fraudulent fuel subsidy the disastrous Buhari regime passed on to the next government. Starting an illegality on falsehood?

You go cry taya

No budget for fuel subsidy beyond May.

He simply said he will ride on that and stop the subsidy regime.

When there is no budget how will you pay ?

5 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GradExams: 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
"Fuel Subsidy is gone".

Reduced interest rate.

Unified Exchange Rate.

Please what is the implications ?/

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
Great speech!

Pigs... can wail to death!!

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
No be by speech we have read and heard all sort in this nation, I didn't vote for you Sha, if you have anything to offer just do it, I know you would definitely do better than buhari, anyone would do better than buhari, doing better than buhari can never be the yardstick with which your leadership would be judged, I am not optimistic about your presidency just curious, I hope you prove me wrong though.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GoodbutBadguy: 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
I love the fact that he hit the ground running on his first day as the 16th president of the FGN.
1. Fuel subsidy is gone
2. No more multiple taxations.
3. Unify exchange rate
4. Foreign investors will be able to repatriate their hard-earned profit
5. Agricultural investment debt financing
Those first 3 points I listed only are enough to bring a nation down to its knees if not dealt with technically but thank God for BAT life for identifying those problems early by not repeating the mistakes of OBJ, GEJ, and PMB His policies highlight are the vital ways to technically annihilate corruption encourage local investors and woo foreign investors. cool

4 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
Much respect for tinubu the new president

Pit obi's iq cant bring this speech out.

4 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by isabi2lof: 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
Things should turn around for good 🙏

4 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ubest1(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
Goodluck
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Promiseisaac(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
One thing is sure, no be him write this thing

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Great speech!

Pigs... can wail to death!!

Aswear dem go wail tire today
They wont eat self
Las las
Onitsha will be forgotten lol

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
GambaOsaka:
This speech was spoken off head, he didn’t read it from any paper. This shows that Tinubu is different from buhari. Nigeria will be better with this man. So help him God.
most times they use teleprompter, I didn't watch the speech Sha.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Allisgud: 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
He go better for me and my family this new government,if I can do well in Jesus name under buhari bad govt,I will do better under tinubu

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jydeskill1(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
It shall be well with Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lekan239(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one. grin grin

I told you first!
it will be useless for you and ur likes alone. As u wish, May Tinubu 8years rule bring backwardness onto ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by babamadiba(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
stalyf:
For this that can't read long speeches, here is the summary

Tinubu delivers his inaugural address, expressing gratitude and a strong commitment to serving the nation. He acknowledges the challenges Nigeria has faced but emphasizes its resilience and the unity of its people. Tinubu praises the peaceful transition of power and extends gratitude and respect to his predecessor, President Muhammadu Buhari.

He rejects the notion that Nigeria will break apart and affirms its position as a leading nation in Africa. Tinubu pledges to govern on behalf of the people, consulting and respecting diverse views. He aims to heal the nation and outlines key initiatives for progressive governance.

Security is identified as a top priority, with plans for security reform and increased investment in personnel, training, and equipment. Economic growth, job creation, and poverty alleviation are key goals. Tinubu emphasizes the importance of women and youth and promises to champion anti-corruption efforts.

Infrastructure development, agricultural advancements, and improvements in the energy sector are highlighted. The president supports the phasing out of fuel subsidies to redirect funds to public infrastructure, education, healthcare, and job creation.

Tinubu acknowledges the need for monetary policy reform, including a unified exchange rate and reduced interest rates. He commits to reviewing currency swap policies and emphasizes the importance of foreign policy in maintaining peace and stability within West Africa and the African continent. Tinubu aims to lead the regional and continental quest for collective prosperity.

In conclusion, President Tinubu calls on the people to join him in making Nigeria a more perfect nation and democracy. He expresses confidence in the nation's ability to achieve its goals and declares his commitment to serving as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The speech ends with a blessing for the people and the nation.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Segzy19: 1:49pm On May 29, 2023
Wailers, oya just keep wailing o....

In fact, wail for the next four years.

We see hope, light and prosperity I this new government by God's grace but you guys keep seeing darkness and hopelessness. Your choice, anyway. Enjoy your darkness and hopelessness.

For us, Nigeria is blessed and shall be great again.
We also shall be blessed am prosperous...

By God's grace, Tinubu will do well ....

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Not at all, he used teleprompter

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by damoobaba: 1:49pm On May 29, 2023
He calls himself by his name, Tinubu is too sure of himself

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ticker(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2023
Very brilliant. He gave his inugural speech without reading from a handout

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2023
GambaOsaka:

He used a teleprompter but even with those you need a lot of mental coordination.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.