Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (40699 Views)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
elpochas:
Thanks man.

👍
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ojelu: 2:46pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to all Nigeria, now we have voted the brilliant president dat knows exactly what to do at d right tym. Nigerian be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kunyeo(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
Tetrahedron:
I dont read lies from drug barons
Did he mention anything about his past drug and criminal records?
Asking for a friend!!
grin grin grin

Let me help you, 'All I know is that Tinubu will never be my President and will not be sworn in come May 29'.!
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Akungitit: 2:56pm On May 29, 2023
"Tinubu can never be sworn in"
Tinubu can never be president.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Henroo88(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2023
Nice speech. It's long I heard such a speech.
Hope he will do well. Congratulations to him and best of luck to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one. grin grin

I told you first!
for u and Ur household

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2023
A beautiful speech! I will eat the good of the land in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nakuza(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2023
Wishing my dear country the very best.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Sermwell post=123443975]Thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one. grin grin

I told you first![to#your#families#amen.]
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cubeman: 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Fairly:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

I have been reading this your statement since last year. When will you ever have something to eat?

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oloshun(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Fairly:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

I think you should be tired of this scam now. It's long due. You are the same person, you open about two accounts daily and post the same thing and using your popular account to sympathize with yourself. How come the writeup and the account details never changed. You are a big scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oloshun(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Cubeman:

I have been reading this your statement since last year. When will you ever have something to eat?

This girl is an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by HRMK: 3:26pm On May 29, 2023
WELL SAID!MR PRESIDENT!!

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The best speech ever delivered by any Nigerian leader. Even former US President Barack Obama applauded the speech as magnificent and couldn't stop clapping for our president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
When will u ever stop lying? Is it a curse?
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lincton: 3:30pm On May 29, 2023
Brilliant and rich speech. It shows that our president, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is well informed.
Long live Nigeria
Long live democracy
Long live Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2023
Uchesis:

Get yourself a gun and start killing all the igbo men around you.

Yorubas dont kill
Igbos are known for crime
We are law enforcement persons
So save urself the story

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by CaptainGo: 3:37pm On May 29, 2023
Estello:

https://insidekaduna.com/first-inaugural-address-by-president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-29-may-2023/

Impressive.
I like how I feel about this.
May God grant Mr President the strength and wisdom to do what's best for our dear nation. Amen

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kokomilala(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2023
The Speech That Encapsulates His Vision

Well delivered speech. Straightforward, without the encumbrances of verboseness.

In it, he touched on the economy, foreign policy, power, the last general elections and a lot more.

As far as his foreign policy, he succinctly talks about PAX NIGERIANA- Nigeria's peace initiative.

The coming days and weeks will determine how he will actualize these goals.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ijaya123: 3:40pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!

May whatever you wish for the country happen to you and your household. Can I hear your amen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Snapdrag0n: 3:47pm On May 29, 2023
Believe someone that hired fake bishops at your own risk. He's a politician, whatever he says is a waste to make ipob folks cool, esp the unified exchange rates because ipob boys are business gurus.

Believe me this man will be tough. Any opposition he'll silence you including pastors. He'll order killings and his akperos are all waiting for such orders. Fellow Nigerians, if you want true democracy and can't afford US, Canada etc. Please migrate to China and be the happiest person on earth.
Tinubu is a killer!
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YesDaddyTill203: 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
BJanta:

You 'stole' my comment Omoluabi. GOD bless you in JESUS' Name, amen.

Amen, and you too omo Iya mi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Obaofaba: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
Great speech from the president in there.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
Racoon:
Same fraudulent fuel subsidy the disastrous Buhari regime passed on to the next government. Starting an illegality on falsehood?

Don't turn yourself to a nuisance young man, take some chill pills and learn from the master.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justjasper(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2023
We thank God for this day. I brilliant and doable speech by my President. May this administration succeed and take this nation to a greater height in Jesus mighty name.
If you are not happy, kindly stay off my mention.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:02pm On May 29, 2023
Emola12:
Mr lier did you watch it live
You better don't allow bitterness against successful person like tinubu to kill you,
Accept reality
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Elliotwaveforec: 4:05pm On May 29, 2023
Interest rate single digit loading
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cameleon72(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
Touched!!!
May God give the administration the grace to fulfil this mandate
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slurity(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!
Yes, it shall be useless for you and your family alone.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2023
U know, even if he used a teleprompter, u need a lot of sense, brain cells, mental coordination.

I doubt if this man has mental issues. If he had, he has taken care of it.

May God bless ur administration and favour me and my family in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dappydozzy(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Less talk, more action please.

1 paint of garri is now N30,

That's all I wanna hia.

In your dreams
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by femtex007(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!
To u and ur family only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / Thug Pleads For His Life During Mass Beating By Angry Youths. Photos / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.