Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (40726 Views)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yemi1504: 2:13pm On May 29, 2023
AntiWailer:

You go cry taya

No budget for fuel subsidy beyond May.

He simply said he will ride on that and stop the subsidy regime.

When there is no budget how will you pay ?

Actually beyond June.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by richmond500: 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
onuman:
Do not let Hashim Shettima grab power from you for now

Don't believe that the Buharis so much love you that they sidelined experienced Osinbajo and went for you, put Shettima as your VP with the hope that you will fizzle out and Shettima shall become president.
Shettima told the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins presidential election.
he was the one who brought Osinbajo, he brought Ambode, he brought Sanwo-Olu.

Osinbajo might be experienced but Tinubu works with experience team
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sixtuso(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
That's good speach out there even though am not your fan. I wish you well on your journey to make Nigeria better than Buhari left it . Because there's so much work to do.

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gentleswift(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
Speech filled with hope.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tin07(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
God bless the Federal Republic. We must all put hands together to make Nigeria work. May God guide the president in his decisions. A new Nigeria is possible. We trust this gvt will jetison nepotism, clanish and religious bigotry vis a vis banditry and fulani heldsmen rampage.

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
"Fuel Subsidy is gone".

Reduced interest rate.

Unified Exchange Rate.
How much will a litre of pms be?
What will be the exchange rate of $1 to N1?
How many digit will be the interest rate be?
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jahsharon: 2:18pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one. grin grin

I told you first!

I think you are talking about your family
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Is04970: 2:19pm On May 29, 2023
engrflames:
Renewed hope indeed, I'm 100% confident President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will transform Nigeria and take it to the promise land.
His tenure shall be favorable to all of us.
Amen
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by jahsharon: 2:19pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
"Fuel Subsidy is gone".

Reduced interest rate.

Unified Exchange Rate.

When an accountant speaks, it must be different from when a philosopher speaks

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Uchesis: 2:21pm On May 29, 2023
Unrated900:

Aswear dem go wail tire today They wont eat self Las las Onitsha will be forgotten lol
Get yourself a gun and start killing all the igbo men around you.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On May 29, 2023
yemi1504:

Actually beyond June.

Thanks jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by teadrake(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2023
President Bola Tinubu is indeed brilliant. He delivered that inaugural address offhand.

3 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:22pm On May 29, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
A brilliant speech that is full of real, and verifiable ideas. This is a man that knows what he wants and how to go about getting things done.
Congratulations to all Nigerians. We are about to witness a rebirth and the beginning of renewed hope.
Congratulations again.

2015 Buhari inauguration come to mind. My confidence is in God.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2023
Jagabandit, my president, our president, Mr. President. Brilliant speech. Our most brilliant leader ever, i have never been more optimistic about Nigeria, which is quite disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Exceed15: 2:23pm On May 29, 2023
Story
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2023
teadrake:
President Bola Tinubu is indeed brilliant. He delivered that inaugural address offhand.

Nope. Presidents all over the world prepare the speech before hand and use teleprompters.

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by pius49(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2023
Well written but I wish I can say the same when the appointments and policies starts coming out
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
Good speech... I hope he WORKS the TALK!

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bennytrips27(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
Tetrahedron:
I dont read lies from drug barons
Did he mention anything about his past drug and criminal records?
Asking for a friend!!
grin grin grin
Jail Awaits you,just watch and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ADSP116(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
No, you will surely become the most useless person as you have predicted to yourself while the lovers of the country will start experiencing great transformations.That is what have seen and so shall it be.
Sermwell:

I told you first!

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by delejoye: 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
The most intelligent and prepared president in the history of Nigeria. What a speech and policy direction......This man is a genius and we are in for a good ride.

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Image123(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
Exceed15:

2015 Buhari inauguration come to mind. My confidence is in God.

Buhari failed because he left Tinubu only to politics, not governance. He governed himself, that's why Tinubu keeps saying I am Bola Tinubu, not Buhari. Buhari's strong point is security and his desire to build Nigeria infrastructure. He failed woefully in economy, nepotism and slow decisions. Tinubu on the other hand is good all round, not a slow thinker but a visionary(grandmaster if you will), not nepotistic and works readily with others(even opponents and enemies) in areas he feels he's not strong.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bolabadmus38: 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
Even if your candidate didn't win, you should wish your country well. God knows better than us

2 Likes

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2023
ADSP116:
No, you will surely become the most useless person as you have predicted to yourself while the lovers of the country will start experiencing great transformations.That is what have seen and so shall it be.
Stop crying naa grin grin
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by walezy14(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!
Mumu obituary suppprter who never wish Nigeria well except yeye aspiration of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by elpochas: 2:35pm On May 29, 2023
BreconHills:

Those two objects on either side of the podium covered in blue are teleprompter. His speech appears on them as he speaks.
Thanks man.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BJanta: 2:35pm On May 29, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
A brilliant speech that is full of real, and verifiable ideas. This is a man that knows what he wants and how to go about getting things done.
Congratulations to all Nigerians. We are about to witness a rebirth and the beginning of renewed hope.
Congratulations again.

You 'stole' my comment Omoluabi. GOD bless you in JESUS' Name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Karufi: 2:37pm On May 29, 2023
Your Administration will favour me and my family in the mighty name of God

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ujezeez(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2023
What a speech...all I want is a better Nigeria....I believe jagaban can deliver with the necessary political will...welcome to Asiwaju Jagaban era.

1 Like

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by BeigJawnson(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2023
donphilopus:
May President Bola Tinubu (PBT) succeed.

My hope is renewed and I believe he would deliver on his promises.

Daydreamer
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sahab2325: 2:42pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!
For you and your household.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.