Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (40740 Views)

Ugwuanyi: I Kept Faith With My 2015 Inaugural Address / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adambest(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2023
Estello:

https://insidekaduna.com/first-inaugural-address-by-president-bola-ahmed-tinubu-29-may-2023/

Make I go watch blue film o forget my sorrow 😂😂😂
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by mank1234(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
Tetrahedron:
I dont read lies from drug barons
Did he mention anything about his past drug and criminal records?
Asking for a friend!!

If you're the one would you mention? True or not true, the best is not to mention it.
On a more serious note, let's allow him to work and leave all this unnecessary distractions and animosity. Judiciary is there to do its work. Try an contribute your part towards a better Nigeria.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Enahjay28(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2023
I saw something like that too. Thot it was a mixed up. Was it really an attack?. aswear That person dey bold o
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Uchesis: 5:06pm On May 29, 2023
Unrated900:

Yorubas dont kill Igbos are known for crime We are law enforcement persons So save urself the story
Keep quayet dia So skull miners dont kill abi? Dey play
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unrated900(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2023
Uchesis:

Keep quayet dia
So skull miners dont kill abi?
Dey play

Thanks we are into power now
Ipob wailers
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2whiteangel(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Thiefnubuu's government will be a useless one. grin grin

I told you first!
Only for you and the those who believe so. I beg try to personalise it.
He is seated already. So I wish and pray he does what is right
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!

Just like "Tulumbu will not be sworn in".

Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Afolue(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr. President. God’s guidance..! Bless
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by akakurukukaku(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2023
ticker:
Very brilliant. He gave his inugural speech without reading from a handout

He presented his speech off eye. That was brilliant of him
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by anyilalaz: 6:17pm On May 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I told you first!

If he succeed, good for all of us!!!
Both those that voter for and against.
That is why all holy books encourage citizens of any countries to pray for her leaders.
So man, pray that he BAT succeed.

You may not like him, just as am not his fan nevertheless he is my president for the next 4 years. I can only respect him and his office. Pray for his success too.
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sageb: 6:21pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bomaking(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr P
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stickle(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2023
A man with his level of confidence will most likely succeed.

I pray that President Tinubu succeed
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pojomojo: 6:54am On May 30, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
A brilliant speech that is full of real, and verifiable ideas. This is a man that knows what he wants and how to go about getting things done.
Congratulations to all Nigerians. We are about to witness a rebirth and the beginning of renewed hope.
Congratulations again.
Na so we talk when Buhari enter
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by detectivejones: 9:41am On May 30, 2023
President BAT's confidence needs to be studied abeg inshort its contagious and its one thing I really like about him
Re: Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The best speech ever delivered by any Nigerian leader. Even former US President Barack Obama applauded the speech as magnificent and couldn't stop clapping for our president Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Good morning.

Pls do you have the link for this. Where Obama listing to the speech.

I really will love to see it.

Thanks and God bless our dear Nation.

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others / Rufai Oseni To Alex Otti: Why Do You Spend Close To A Billion On Food? / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos