Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. (2795 Views)

How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / Nigerian Girls Are Plain USELESS / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by donkelvin10(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2023
Most LADIES now prefer HO*K UP to DATING 🤔
Once you type SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP NEEDED, No Response...
But once you type HO*K UP NEEDED, they will FLOOD YOUR DM📩

What's this world turning into 😂

If there are STILL SERIOUS LADIES out there interested in a TRUE RELATIONSHIP, my WHATSAPP 09023630072 is available
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by 1Sharon(f): 8:37pm On May 29, 2023
Didn't you want to smash anyway?

Why did you exchange numbers if she's alladat?

You helped her for your own selfish reason.
You could have refused to help her from the getgo.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by ukaface(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:

I must bleep you I swear Uka.
I know you very well
😏
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by SIRTee15: 9:25pm On May 29, 2023
Guy truth is u went all out to help her because u interested in her- nothing bad in it, na investment.

U used style contact her regarding your id card- u must have collected her number during your so called selfless service.
Girls are not stupid, immediately u asked for her number, she knew what was coming up and was ready for your next move. A smart guy will read her disinterested body language at that moment and abort mission.

When she didn't send u regarding your id card, an average dude with dignity and self worth will decode and consider the venture a lost investment.

But u went ahead and asked her out despite all the red flags. That's the kind of errors we expect from naive freshers or desperate guys.
Truth is u saw it coming but never bothered to use your sense until it all came crashing down.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Why are some women very stupid?
I went to visit my friend
A lady approached me to help her out charge her phone inside my car.
After 30mins, the phone didn't charge.
Seeing how depressed she is because for the past two weeks no light in their area.
I have to buy fuel for my friend's generator so that this animal can charge her phone.
I helped her charge the phone and I left.
When I got home I discovered that I lost my ID card.
I told her through text to help me look around their vicinity if she will see it.
She said no.
She did bother to ask me if I have seen my id card.
I have to move on.
A few days ago I texted her that I will like us to hang out.
She said she will not be around.
I said when will you be aroubd.
The response I got from her shocked me.
She said Oga what do you want.
I have vowed never to help any lady but to bleep as many as possible ruthlessly.
Women don't deserve pity.
What wrong did she do or say that's making you so bitter? Let me ask you and it's good you are sincere, you hanging out with her what was your intention, your intention was also to sleep with her right? Bc you helped her charge her phone so she should jump into your arms. she did nothing wrong by asking you what you wanted, you could have simply answered her question not coming here to call your sister's and mother at home animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Clinghton: 9:36pm On May 29, 2023
When she refused helping to look for the ID you should have know she's not grateful, and avoided further embarrassment
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by JustPowerApps(m): 10:06pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She is even a broke student.
Very stupid dirty animal.
I believe she is a lesbian.

Stop blowing hot over nothing. Her parents sent her to school to learn not to bleep guys. If you wan nack, find a LovePeddler to do as you see fit with.

I hope she publicly embarrass you the next time you try lure her to bed and I hope guys lure your female siblings that way also, shameless folk
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by frozen70(f): 6:54am On May 30, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Seeing how depressed she is because for the past two weeks no light in their area.
I have to buy fuel for my friend's generator so that this animal can charge her phone.
I told her through text to help me look around their vicinity if she will see it.
She said no.
I have to move on.
I have vowed never to help any lady but to bleep as many as possible ruthlessly.

I am yet to know exactly what she did that made you to classify all women to be same

You that offered to buy fuel and run the Gen to satisfy her and still lost your ID card, still went on to request for a date and was rejected

Are you not the real stupid man

Who send you

You dont just start insulting a particular gender because your ego was bruised

If she accepts and you sleep with her, you will come out to say women are loose

Just deal with your stupidity
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Tayorshd87: 7:32am On May 30, 2023
You should have told her u wanted to bleep so u won't engage in ordinary pleasure in the poor girl.

She needs financial assistance and not free bleep grin

plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by detectivejones: 10:34am On May 30, 2023
So because you helped charge her phone you expect her to run after you like a headless chicken when you demand her presence serves you right. Next time come straight and make your intentions known and insulting her only throws you in bad light. My 2kobo
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Allisgud: 12:52pm On May 30, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.
oga bleeping her is already what u have in mind before helping her in the first place 😀
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by JobNeededUrgent: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
I must bleep you I swear Esther.
I know you very well
how you take know her name?
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Goodystore: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lolz , not all business are profitable boss , not all girls are like that , that one don Bleep up , keep trying .

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Neighbor Pregnant / Should I Block This Girl? / We have been arguing about this, Who Should Be Allowed To Pass First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.