Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. (8856 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Depriest2020: 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

Absolute nonsense! Nigeria, where Bible yanfu-yanfu has had more Christians killed within the last eight years than anywhere else. Your pastorpreneurs have been mute while churches and Christian-dominated communities have been razed and destroyed. Scores of priests have been killed in Nigeria than in China. Christians in China live safer lives than their counterparts in Nigeria.

You know the truth, yet you have never experienced constant electricity and continue inhaling generator fumes.

With your truth, you have Christians being killed, and no elite is saying anything!

Modafvckers!
Gerrard59 I quite agree with you.💯

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:56am On May 30, 2023
HenryTimes:
Stealing from guys and depositing in their husbands as how?

Is the husband aware of the deposit?
yeah it’s real and I’ve heard of a girl that did juju on her body to be sleeping with yahoo boys around and immediately after sleeping with those guys she must have sex with her real boyfriend that same day. Guess what? All the money those yahoo boys wey she sleep with suppose see na her real boyfriend go see m that week. Those ones go just broke for that week or maybe month self depend on the blessing they expecting. The boyfriend buy like three cars within a year But still at the end the boyfriend give another lady belle.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by immanuelsize: 6:31am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:
Deuteronomy 22:22
If a man is found having sex with a woman who is married to someone else, both of them must die—the man who was having sex with the woman and the woman herself.
which verse talked about a married man having sex with single ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by immanuelsize: 6:33am On May 30, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
yeah it’s real and I’ve heard of a girl that did juju on her body to be sleeping with yahoo boys around and immediately after sleeping with those guys she must have sex with her real boyfriend that same day. Guess what? All the money those yahoo boys wey she sleep with suppose see na her real boyfriend go see m that week. Those ones go just broke for that week or maybe month self depend on the blessing they expecting. The boyfriend buy like three cars within a year But still at the end the boyfriend give another lady belle.
fake story.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by HenryTimes: 6:42am On May 30, 2023
Runnerzz:

I have heard about this being a new type of plus that some couples do jointly. They set u up to sleep with their wives and when u fall for it a spiritual transaction occurs with u on the loosing side while they renew their subscription. Don't know how true but I have heard it happens for real

Where una dey see all these kind c0ck and bull stories from?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by immanuelsize: 6:42am On May 30, 2023
elated177:
Natbrowny, you will kee yourself. Keep sleeping with married women.
nothing sweet more than eating someone's food
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Scarcity234: 6:48am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:
If a man is found having sex with a woman who is married to someone else, both of them must die—the man who was having sex with the woman and the woman herself.
What was said of a woman found having sex with a married man?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Depriest2020: 6:57am On May 30, 2023
Scarcity234:

What was said of a woman found having sex with a married man?
People wanted to kill her, but Jesus forgave her and asked her to go & do it no more. If they had killed her it would be justified, because it was the law before Jesus came to the world.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by okoroemeka(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:
this is an antique law that suits it's time in the ancient days,nowadays such infraction is not worthy of the death penalty,despite the fact that cheating by married folks is against all natural and human morality but their are some people that are programmed naturally to cheat,they don't even know when they cheat,if the opportunity is there they will cheat,is it not factory fault from the supposed creator in making such people? he made us in his own image but removed many sensors deliberately so we can be misbehaving from time to time,it is an irony to even think that God seems to like seeing mankind misbehaving like watching a season film,if not then the epicurean paradox is justifiable.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Scarcity234: 7:11am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:

People wanted to kill her, but Jesus forgave her and asked her to go & do it no more. If they had killed her it would be justified, because it was the law before Jesus came to the world.
Though this wasn't my question because I know the story you just told...

Or you're implying that the Bible said only a lady found having sex with a married man should be killed why the man is allowed to walk ?

That that was the law before Christ came?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Depriest2020: 7:22am On May 30, 2023
immanuelsize:

which verse talked about a married man having sex with single ladies?
If there's contractual agreement with the lady she would be regarded as your concubine (side chick) it was kind of allowed those days. Though she won't have right as your legally married wife. A lot of verses in the bible talked about men having concubines.

In the Bible, a concubine was a woman acquired by a man as a secondary wife. Her purpose was to provide a male heir in the case of a barren wife, to provide more children in general to enhance the family’s workforce and wealth, and to satisfy the man’s sexual desires.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Depriest2020: 7:27am On May 30, 2023
Scarcity234:

Though this wasn't my question because I know the story you just told...

Or you're implying that the Bible said only a lady found having sex with a married man should be killed why the man is allowed to walk ?

That that was the law before Christ came?
👆
That was what I posted, the chapter said both of them must die.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by kalufelix(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2023
Sequel to fvcking ashewo..once i notice a woman is married or in a serious r/ship...i turn off, lose interest and japa with gear 16...imagine using me finish and going back to your husband. we think we are the subjects when we ride like a stallion...guys be wise women are out to prey on your genes...
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Scarcity234: 7:55am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:

👆
That was what I posted, the chapter said both of them must die.
In this case...
It's man(unmarried) with a married man

I'm asking of a woman(unmarried) with a married man
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by tonymyke4life(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2023
This is the dumbest analogy I have ever come across on this topic. Get a life brother and stop making unnecessary assumptions. What is bad is bad, going further to create assumptions won't help in this matter.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Okoroawusa: 9:41am On May 30, 2023
Very rubbish talk. What of girls that sleep with married men?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by kelspinall(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2023
they way una dey carry sex dey give am soo many nonsense don tire me,which one be collect from sideboy give husband..

dude this is lame

sex is an entanglement...thats ok
sex is spiritual...i agree with that
sex is good/bad depending or who you fuhkin with-makes sense

than the fuhk you just write about...which can transaction be that...

collect from union bank give uba bank...

young guys should stay tf away from married woman and and married woman should stay tf away from Young guys same to the married men and single gals... BALANCED

wonderful people
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2023
immanuelsize:

fake story.

Okay bro, but I’m not you! Besides you weren’t there when the said girl was explaining to her friend.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by silibaba: 1:18pm On May 30, 2023
elated177:
silibaba, how old are you?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 4:52pm On May 30, 2023
There are three classes of people who are infuriated by this message:

1: Those who have just realized the source of what they have been experiencing since ... i.e those who have fallen victims.

2: The married women who have been sappimg the life out of unmarried men and steeling their juices through sexual intercourse. They are infuriated because they are being exposed here.

3: Those who just realized that their adulterous married sexual counterparts are after something else other than their physical appearances.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
silibaba, did you see diogo23's comment and my response? This is not about me. I am not yet married.

I have never had any amorous relationship with a married woman in my life. And will never do so.

Stop being silly.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 9:04am On May 31, 2023
The message has been passed. He who has ears, let him hear. Your life, your prerogative.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:49am On May 31, 2023
Depriest2020:

That's why Chinese government banned bible so that her citizens won't know the truth.
we Nigerians that know the truth, I guess we are better than them with all the atrocities happening in Nigeria despite having churches and mosques in every corner.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by MechanicMike: 9:50am On May 31, 2023
elated177:
You don't know what you are doing to yourselves.

There are some married women who prey on some unmarried guys out there. Know that married women will not prey on "empty" guys. Nope! They seek out and go for guys whom they know have "substances".

Why do they do such?

So that they will steal such virtues from them. What they steal from you through sex, they deposit in their husbands. Yap! Through that sexual relationship, whatever they draw from you, they plant in their husbands.

Help yourself, desist from having sexual relationship with married women. I have always been, and will always be, a proponent and preacher of sexual purity - abstinence. I believe that sex is to be enjoyed by only two people - male and female - who are married to each other. I will never support sexual immorality of any kind.

angry
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by MechanicMike: 9:53am On May 31, 2023
elated177:

There are some married women who prey on some unmarried guys out there. Know that married women will not prey on "empty" guys. Nope! They seek out and go for guys whom they know have "substances".

Why do they do such?

So that they will steal such virtues from them. What they steal from you through sex, they deposit in their husbands. Yap! Through that sexual relationship, whatever they draw from you, they plant in their husbands.

Help yourself, desist from having sexual relationship with married women. I have always been, and will always be, a proponent and preacher of sexual purity - abstinence. I believe that sex is to be enjoyed by only two people - male and female - who are married to each other. I will never support sexual immorality of any kind.

nigggga, tha heck u talkin about? I sleeep wit marryed women all the time coz they are more attractive, more loyal , keep things low key, not loud & they give u quality time. I sleep with 6 last year and juss 2 so far this year. are u jelos coz u cant find any?
ok i confess, to be honest, i always pay them between 150k and 180k. 150k to 170k for dakskin women depends on shade and 180k for lightskin or halfcast women..real talk! (no oofeincse) angry
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by Caaz: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
Hello Maam Dominique,farano and rocktation pls kindly unban my ahnie acct Banned just now by spambot.

I never broke any rules.
Many thanks!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 10:26am On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike, keep lying.

Do you have a company?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by holybabayo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Just stand on what is the truth op. Saying things that you can't proof makes people to call you bluff. What you have mentioned as a reasons not to sleep with married women is your imagination.
It's enough to say it is a sin. It's morally wrong. It destroys the family systems. These are provable and evident. That should be enough for the wise. Anything extra makes you to sound a liar. You can't use a lie to preach good.
elated177:

Why do they do such?

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
holybabayo, you see, this message has not put a knife to your throat or a gun to your head. If you have been sleeping or want to sleep with married women, that is your prerogative.

There is a spirit of witchcraft in full operation today. This spirit likes challenging everything that the saints preach against. No be today! However, since they started challenging, how have their lives been?

Lol! Call my bluff? Go ahead? Will the person be doing me? Will it be my life that the person will be endangering?

This message only stated, albeit briefly, something that has been happening since time immemorial. It just grew worse because of the rise in witchcraft, which can be attributed to the fact that the love of many has grown cold.

Do you want me to talk about mothers who use their underaged children to do what we call "amusu"?

I always speak from the platform of knowledge.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by bashlek(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
All I know is dat sex is spiritual. Know the type of woman/man u will have sex with talkless of getting married to him or her. My dad is a living example. Stay away from married woman. I won’t say more than dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Do Not Read Unless You Are 18 & Above / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.