Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. (8852 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2023
cybernaut:
But those young girls sleeping with married man and even tell single guys that they prefer married man than them . Can you tell me any different.

Sex is sex whether married or single. Only thing I understand is if you have a good moral upbringing you wouldn't indulge in such act

I have seen many young married man and they have couple of single girls they are dating and even be proud of them.

Even Solomon, Moses, David etc have sex with married woman but God still chose them.

Sex is sex very simple

Sex with a married woman is sweeter based on what I know grin
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
gift2xl:
Guys the way you fuxk person wife, na the wa them go fuxk your own.

Women, the way you fuxk person husband, na the way them go fuxk your own husband.

Law of sowing and reaping.

Who cares?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by gift2xl: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Who cares?

Please don't care when it becomes your turn.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With Married Women. by elated177: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Apt.

Abstain from this act. Help yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Appreciate Your Mans Effort No Matter What He Is Trying(photos) / See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) / My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.