Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy (64934 Views)

Orji Kalu Greets Abia Deputy Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu At 40 / 38-year-old Emetu Emerges Otti's Labour Party Guber Running Mate In Abia / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by nomolos92: 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
Nothing gives me Joy like the IVM SUV
Nke ayin bu nke ayin 💖💖

18 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by gigabyte13: 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
Just happy for this Otti guy
Alaye don hear wiiiiiiiii
For Nigerian political seen...

AMAECHI on the other hand
Just dey look for support everywhere possible
Werey don loss relevance for home
Na to dey go hustle for what to eat away remain......
See what greed has reduced AMAECHI to
The once darling bride of the APC

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by naptu2: 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
Senators Chris Adighije, Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe, Sam Ohuabunwa, Former Chief of Defense Staff, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe; Former Governor of old Imo State, Gen Ike Nwachukwu were all present.

Ukiwe was Chief of General Staff (military vice president).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by honestivo(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2023
Is good for Nigeria
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by osuofia2(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2023
Omo Otti pulled crowd oh... SLS de there,Ameachi ,Duke etc

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Laple0541(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2023
This life.....

SEE HOW ROTIMI AMECHI FC THAT USED TO BE IN TOP 6 OF THE EPL GOT RELEGATED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Anyways congratulations to Dr Alex Otti.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by ShenTeh(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2023
Not only is this very significant, it is also symbolic of the possible end where opposition of the future may sway from.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by thatigboman: 3:46pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
The former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi II was also one of the guests present.
strong man SLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2023
Congrats to him.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by solmusdesigns: 3:47pm On May 29, 2023
Abia State got delivered

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Maobichek: 3:48pm On May 29, 2023
God bless Abia State. Otti should deliver because the people of Abia went all out just for the good of Abia State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by thatigboman: 3:49pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:
Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Is he an LP member, should have been at BAT inauguration.
Is attendance only for party members? Soludo is in APGA but attended the abuja swearing in.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 3:49pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
The highest hierarchy of the Labour Party led by Julius Abure were present. National Women Leader, Dudu Manuga, National Treasurer, Oluchi Opara, National Youth Leader, Prince Kennedy Ahanotu, National Publicity Secretary, Obiora Ifoh, Athan Nneji Achonu (Imo State LP Guber Candidate) and a host of other National Executive Committee members.

The LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Ahmed was also present.

Fergie my man!

How do you feel now your party, PDP, will no longer be in power in Abia?🤔😎

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by BJanta: 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu too should be there to show their Ibo character.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by thatigboman: 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.
NNPP invited him for the kano swearing in but he chose to attend the Abia own because they were former bank executives colleagues

17 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Unperturbedpota: 3:52pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin Loser oh oh oh.....Loser oh oh oh ....Loser.....
Amaechi you don lose o......

That is what happens when you fight whom God has chosen. In your state, you are irrelevant. In Abuja, nobody send you......Even for the Abia wey you go, they no rate you.

That's what happens when you reason with your penis instead of the brain God has given you.

Let me tell those who will quote me in advance to spew the regular gibberish they always do. If Amaechi get money, na for him pocket. I no send him papa. In Yoruba parlance, if you are going in search of money and you meet prestige/honour on the way, please just go back home. Because at the end, if we find money, it's prestige/honour we will use it to buy".

Amaechi has lost the most important thing in a man's life; PRESTIGE.

Now, you can argue with yourselves because I don't dignify miscreants with a response. Ire ooooo.

Man you talk too much for a man. That's why not even up to 5 people liked your rant.

Learn to be silent. A man shouldn't talk so much like a radio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by vicsom: 3:52pm On May 29, 2023
Amaechi and Otti are long time friends from their youth. Has nothing to do with party affiliations

13 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by tabaralph: 3:52pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:

BAT don’t need a snitch and a betrayal like Amaechi….

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by thatigboman: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
gigabyte13:
Just happy for this Otti guy
Alaye don hear wiiiiiiiii
For Nigerian political seen...

AMAECHI on the other hand
Just dey look for support everywhere possible
Werey don loss relevance for home
Na to dey go hustle for what to eat away remain......
See what greed has reduced AMAECHI to
The once darling bride of the APC
hausa and yoruba did amaechi shege. But him sef don try. Being in government since 1999, e don do naa.

8 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Man you talk too much for a man. That's why not even up to 5 people liked your rant.

Learn to be silent. A man shouldn't talk so much like a radio
hahaha........tell that to your jobless kinsmen. Now fvck off.

Meanwhile, your father sounds like a broken record, go fix that. Idiot
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 8stargeneral: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:

i wonder ooh

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by chickenfoot: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:

same thinking here, the story no clear at all o.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by thatigboman: 3:54pm On May 29, 2023
vicsom:
Amaechi and Otti are long time friends from their youth. Has nothing to do with party affiliations
exactly. Outside party affiliations, there's life to live.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by bonnyhope: 3:54pm On May 29, 2023
Ameachi should be at Eagle Square

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by yahoodetector: 3:56pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin Loser oh oh oh.....Loser oh oh oh ....Loser.....
Amaechi you don lose o......

That is what happens when you fight whom God has chosen. In your state, you are irrelevant. In Abuja, nobody send you......Even for the Abia wey you go, they no rate you.

That's what happens when you reason with your penis instead of the brain God has given you.

Let me tell those who will quote me in advance to spew the regular gibberish they always do. If Amaechi get money, na for him pocket. I no send him papa. In Yoruba parlance, if you are going in search of money and you meet prestige/honour on the way, please just go back home. Because at the end, if we find money, it's prestige/honour we will use it to buy".

Amaechi has lost the most important thing in a man's life; PRESTIGE.

Now, you can argue with yourselves because I don't dignify miscreants with a response. Ire ooooo.

No dey yarn dúst! If not for dollars which Tinubu shared to dignitaries in the primaries, you think it would have been possible?

You don't know how politics is played

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:57pm On May 29, 2023
yahoodetector:

No dey yarn dúst! If not for dollars which Tinubu shared to dignitaries in the primaries, you think it would have been possible?

You don't know how politics is played
My guy, na you dey yarn okpata. No one cares how you achieve your goal. Politics is a game. Amaechi no share dollar? Even Osinbajo share. That's the game.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:

Tinubu taught him a lesson in politics and Wike has reduced him to a mere local politician. So sad.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Mikeman123(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2023
I sighted the IVM logo on the official car.
I'm glad he is promoting made in Nigeria brand.
Long live Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Nnewi.
Long live Abia state.
Long live Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by David8107518434: 4:01pm On May 29, 2023
One love
Contact me for your solar

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Zinpat: 4:02pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:

I equally wondered

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Liberated: 4:02pm On May 29, 2023
Dear Mr Gov., may you never be distracted by cobwebs n vain booth lickers in the corridors of power. Best of luck n go make your creator n Abia State proud of you 🙏🙏🙏!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.