Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy (64952 Views)

Orji Kalu Greets Abia Deputy Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu At 40 / 38-year-old Emetu Emerges Otti's Labour Party Guber Running Mate In Abia / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Prettychild(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:
Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Is he an LP member, should have been at BAT inauguration.
Me sef confuse as I see am

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Christgalaxy(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.
They've been good friends during the time he was cbn governor. A very tight one.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by paramakina202: 9:51pm On May 29, 2023
spiralwedge:

Nahh, he’s a betrayer and collided with Emefiele to strategise the Naira crunch to hurt BAT’s campaign. He is no good and a good riddance. He should defect to LP if he wants, but in APC he’s a loser there.
Wike is smarter than him, because he says his mind immediately and acts based on principles. Amaechi, however is resentful and bitter. Not fit to be a public servant

Amaechi wasn't resentful when he abandoned GEJ and joined Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by JOemmy(m): 3:16am On May 30, 2023
Christgalaxy:

They've been good friends during the time he was cbn governor. A very tight one.

All south east states are equally endowed no need for this argument just look at what is happening in ebonyi today who would have thought all that development there will be even possible 20yrs ago.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Newness2019: 3:20am On May 30, 2023
Kossyso:
Congrats to all Abia indigenes. This is their choice and may God help him to deliver his manifesto to his people.

CONGRATULATIONS, MAN OF THE PEOPLE

WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL TENURE BY GOD'S GRACE,
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Ayatullah(m): 3:54am On May 30, 2023
gift2xl:
Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Is he an LP member, should have been at BAT inauguration.

Rotimi Amaechi is an arrogant, over ambitious sore loser, if he did not manage his emotion very well, he will be put to shame by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if care is not taken, Rotimi Amaechi may suffer serious mental issues the way he's going.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 6:45am On May 30, 2023
fergie001:
I will visit the Principal Staff own first, he fvcked up first. He has been waxing philosophical on Facebook since March cheesy cheesy

Abia politicians go to Abuja and forget home. I doubt there is a politician in my Zone I haven't been to his house or worked for.
They won't help you, they will always ask you, how much do you want? They want to pay you off or buy you booze or give you woman. No be wetin I want be that..... grin

I left them in Feb 2015, I have long moved on. I met Ikpeazu for the first time in 2014 when TA came to present him as his Candidate at Oloko. I was in the country home of the then PDP National Vice Chairman (SE) and excused myself, forget these people.

Count out OUK, I don't like his politics but na men e be.
Wow!

You’ve been in the inside.

No wonder you are usually privy to a lot of privileged information because of your ears and eyes on the inside.

Don’t worry, you know the future of Abia polos belongs to you and your men. Just don’t be like Ikpeazu when you get there😎
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by cejaypriesty(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2023
matrixme:
Democracy died in Nigeria today and it's a black Monday, but it is alive forevermore in Abia State, of which Monday is white. Clowns!
Wait oo, Abians, I'm getting to know now that your former governor's son was the speaker during his 8 years of failed leadership in your state. How did that happen? But you'll be on the internet telling us igbo's bow to nobody when they are literally slicing your commonwealth yam with family knife continously. Tufiakwa!!!
Oga he was the speaker during his father's successor not his father tenure get your facts right
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:16am On May 30, 2023
BUHA DISGRACED DIRTY BOY WHO SQUANDERED OUR 77TRILION,YOU GO PAY THAT DEBT WITH YA BUHARI angry
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:16am On May 30, 2023
ewure angry
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17am On May 30, 2023
you leave ya rivers come here looking for hiding place. olee ,ewure angry
BUHA DISGRACED DIRTY BOY WHO SQUANDERED OUR 77TRILION,YOU GO PAY THAT DEBT WITH YA BUHARI angry
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by spencekat(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2023
I like his dressing,not all those governors who work suits on their inauguration day.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by spiralwedge(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2023
paramakina202:

As a typical ob!!!diot that i am, i manipulate topics and derail from issues. I am a revisionist of history and rewrite it to the owners. My bitterness makes me support evil always and i love to see everything crash since it’s not going my way. That’s who we are.

Gbam!
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by djon78(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:

Unfortunately, Soludo thought otherwise.

As a former banker himself, he didn’t feel the need to identify with Otti.

Prof Chukwuma Soludo to me is more of an academician than a politician.

He should better identify with Alex oti now.
Abia will be the next big thing that will happen in Nigeria
Alex oti is tried and trusted
A financial whizkid
All the potential of Abia State will be maximized now

Abia is a well known Oil and Gas state Especially in Ukwa East end West area
Then when it comes to commerce
ABA is a sleeping behemoth, much bigger than even Onitsha
All there former governor's were extremely very useless not being able to develop that State with all her potentials
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by djon78(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
Ayatullah:

Rotimi Amaechi is an arrogant, over ambitious sore loser, if he did not manage his emotion very well, he will be put to shame by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if care is not taken, Rotimi Amaechi may suffer serious mental issues the way he's going.

Forget that thing you typed there

Without Amechi APC wouldn't have defeated PDP

There is nothing you guys can do

Amechi is still protected by the Northerners. They know his sacrifices that endured Buhari came
And Northerners are not known as betrayers. They will always protect there own.
Wike is easier to dispense that Chibuike Amechi. Amechi should go and enjoy his Money he made as Rivers State governor and Minister of Transport a very lucrative ministry.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by paramakina202: 4:42pm On May 30, 2023
spiralwedge:

As a typical Agbado munching gorilla, I dey very foolish which makes me always to support corrupt criminals like Tinubu and Co.

Exactly.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 5:03pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Don’t worry, you know the future of Abia polos belongs to you and your men. Just don’t be like Ikpeazu when you get there😎
Hahaha, he is the worst of them all.

Life first, we are working towards it.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 7:39pm On May 30, 2023
djon78:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo to me is more of an academician than a politician.

He should better identify with Alex oti now.
Abia will be the next big thing that will happen in Nigeria
Alex oti is tried and trusted
A financial whizkid
All the potential of Abia State will be maximized now

Abia is a well known Oil and Gas state Especially in Ukwa East end West area
Then when it comes to commerce
ABA is a sleeping behemoth, much bigger than even Onitsha
All there former governor's were extremely very useless not being able to develop that State with all her potentials

I was speaking with a friend and he said that the destiny of Abia has changed forever and I agreed with him.

With Otti’s background and the calibre of people who form his advisors, it’s gonna be difficult for him to fail.

First, he needs to construct Aba/Port Harcourt Road and give that axis a facelift.

Second, I like that he has declared State of Emergency on waste disposal because Aba needs to be cleaned up.

Then I like the MSME Financing Scheme he has announced because a lot of Aba producers just need funding to produce at larger scale. While others with the requisite skills don’t have funds to start at all.

The next thing is to embark on quality check and branding and you will see Made in Aba products takeover Nigeria and Africa.

Again, he needs to partner with Barth Nnaji’s Geometric Power to give Aba and Abia an almost 24 hours uninterrupted power supply to reduce the cost of production.

See, Abia is delivered and the testimony will start manifesting soonest.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by djon78(m): 12:08am On May 31, 2023
Penguin2:

I was speaking with a friend and he said that the destiny of Abia has changed forever and I agreed with him.

With Otti’s background and the calibre of people who form his advisors, it’s gonna be difficult for him to fail.

First, he needs to construct Aba/Port Harcourt Road and give that axis a facelift.

Second, I like that he has declared State of Emergency on waste disposal because Aba needs to be cleaned up.

Then I like the MSME Financing Scheme he has announced because a lot of Aba producers just need funding to produce at larger scale. While others with the requisite skills don’t have funds to start at all.

The next thing is to embark on quality check and branding and you will see Made in Aba products takeover Nigeria and Africa.

Again, he needs to partner with Barth Nnaji’s Geometric Power to give Aba and Abia an almost 24 hours uninterrupted power supply to reduce the cost of production.

See, Abia is delivered and the testimony will start manifesting soonest.

I am extremely happy for Abia State, there morning has come after 24 years of darkness

What a great relief

Entire South East and Nigeria will benefit from Abia State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.