Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy (64933 Views)

Orji Kalu Greets Abia Deputy Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu At 40 / 38-year-old Emetu Emerges Otti's Labour Party Guber Running Mate In Abia / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 24SEVEN: 6:00pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Your useless IPOB miscreant of a father is the bastard. Guess what? His father was a bastard too and so was his father's father.

I guess you know the rest.....you are a bastard and your son will be a bastard too. Generation of bastards grin

Hahahaha. Gotcha. grin grin grin grin

You claimed you won't reply any mention, but one word I dropped you replied ASAP. You failed a simple social experiment. cheesy cheesy

Dont stress yourself, Tinubu is my pal. I've had him on my WhatsApp status all week.

You aren't a bastard bro. Even if someone called you that cos you got a Dad.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Rebuker(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by spiralwedge(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2023
gift2xl:
Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Is he an LP member, should have been at BAT inauguration.

Nahh, he’s a betrayer and collided with Emefiele to strategise the Naira crunch to hurt BAT’s campaign. He is no good and a good riddance. He should defect to LP if he wants, but in APC he’s a loser there.
Wike is smarter than him, because he says his mind immediately and acts based on principles. Amaechi, however is resentful and bitter. Not fit to be a public servant

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Gbogbowa: 6:15pm On May 29, 2023
Can you compare the joy and the population of people during OTTI inuguration with that of Tinubu? Never when you actually won election majority of the people will rejoice. Imagine the joy in Abia state today .

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2023
Abia State has been liberated. My God give my Able Governor Alex Chioma Otti the wisdom to lead Nigeria State of Abia to greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by McStoic(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2023
Enddy50ty:
I’m impressed with the caliber of dignitaries present at his swearing in ceremony.

As for Rotimi Amaechi, his presence is suspicious 🤔.

I see him decamping to Labour Party soon
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by 1Dray(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

How many Emir of Kano do you want at the event. The ousted one vs the newly installed one.

None of the emirs in Kano state was at the Eagle square.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by djon78(m): 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.

Alex oti was a former banker

Former MD of Diamond Bank

So he will draw many on that line

Also I believe Abia State has a very huge potential more than any other state in South East, even more than my Anambra State
But bad governor's have not harnessed her potential

Alex oti will do justice to that

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by iampeterben(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2023
Omo God thing is coming to Abia State, this one people plenty like this.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by MatrixCircle: 6:33pm On May 29, 2023
Versal:

Apapa was paid.
The job is done

grin grin when he appeared with clean Prado jeep and clean attire at the last tribunal hearing that's when it was obvious his sponsor is putting much money because Apapa doesn't have such Prado jeep.
The people have collected all thier stuff back. Apapa is neither with LP or APC. None of these parties will trust him just like Wike.

Consequences of betraying your own people. Even the enemy will not trust you.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by ACE1010: 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
So Amaechi has potted to ELUPI lipsrsealed
Nothing wey person no go see for naija lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Ajisebioyolaari: 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
24SEVEN:

Hahahaha. Gotcha. grin grin grin grin

You claimed you won't reply any mention, but one word I dropped you replied ASAP. You failed a simple social experiment. cheesy cheesy

Dont stress yourself, Tinubu is my pal. I've had him on my WhatsApp status all week.

You aren't a bastard bro. Even if someone called you that cos you got a Dad.
Ah grin Sorry for my earlier outburst my brother. I am tired of these bullying here and there. I just want the country to progress. I pray that his government brings the desired prosperity, peace and progress that we all desire irrespective of party affiliations.

My body dey hot these few days. No one should have to bully anyone for their political leanings.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by revolt(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2023
The only sorry thing here is the ivm I saw in the pic...
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Diddycsbsb: 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
Sir this is my letter to you
Please I beg you with Name of Almighty God prove them wrong❌, proves to Nigerians that labour Party is the new Nigeria party we know,. I have received countless insults melted at Abians here in social media bcoz of lack of development. Sir please🙏 prove them wrong develope Abia state so that everybody in Nigeria🇳🇬 and international we see and give glory to Almighty God.. Sir I was very happy when I heard you have won I celebrate 🍾🍾🍾🍾bcoz I know you are a man of good taste. Sir I'm not from Abia but from Imo state. We are patiently waiting for Imo to be also liberated like Abians.. Good luck sir and may Almighty God give you good health and long life to accomplish your plans 📝📝 for ndi Abians... Good luck Sir

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Longman8: 7:01pm On May 29, 2023
Nna eh Alex Otti di kwa brief! i.e He is short oo.Lolz
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
The highest hierarchy of the Labour Party led by Julius Abure were present. National Women Leader, Dudu Manuga, National Treasurer, Oluchi Opara, National Youth Leader, Prince Kennedy Ahanotu, National Publicity Secretary, Obiora Ifoh, Athan Nneji Achonu (Imo State LP Guber Candidate) and a host of other National Executive Committee members.

The LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Ahmed was also present.

Rotimi Amaechi and his wife, Judith were also present

Where is the native doctor, Lamidi Apapa?

I cant see him
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 7:36pm On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Fergie my man!

How do you feel now your party, PDP, will no longer be in power in Abia?🤔😎
It got to a point, it became anything but Ikpeazu, it's a new dawn.

I am happy especially that two of my Uncles are now jobless.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by nony43(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2023
matrixme:
Democracy died in Nigeria today and it's a black Monday, but it is alive forevermore in Abia State, of which Monday is white. Clowns!
Wait oo, Abians, I'm getting to know now that your former governor's son was the speaker during his 8 years of failed leadership in your state. How did that happen? But you'll be on the internet telling us igbo's bow to nobody when they are literally slicing your commonwealth yam with family knife continously. Tufiakwa!!!

He wasn’t the speaker during his father’s tenure.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Juoflife1(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2023
God bless my wonderful state

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Emmanuel909090: 7:46pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Sir
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Dafresh: 7:48pm On May 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos know how to celebrate mediocrity.

Otti will be another calamity like the Orjis.
We will rate him after 4 years.
Taaa Igbo gbu gi

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by PHZADDY1(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2023
matrixme:
Democracy died in Nigeria today and it's a black Monday, but it is alive forevermore in Abia State, of which Monday is white. Clowns!
Wait oo, Abians, I'm getting to know now that your former governor's son was the speaker during his 8 years of failed leadership in your state. How did that happen? But you'll be on the internet telling us igbo's bow to nobody when they are literally slicing your commonwealth yam with family knife continously. Tufiakwa!!!
Efulefu!!get your facts right...Ode!!!
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by obaidan: 7:50pm On May 29, 2023
Serves Amaechi right....others will soon be served their breakfast...however they want it, english, continental, indigenous
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 7:58pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:
It got to a point, it became anything but Ikpeazu, it's a new dawn.

I am happy especially that two of my Uncles are now jobless.

Lol!

Why should be happy because of your uncles’ joblessness? Were they not giving you your cut💁😎?
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 8:01pm On May 29, 2023
djon78:

Alex oti was a former banker

Former MD of Diamond Bank

So he will draw many on that line

Also I believe Abia State has a very huge potential more than any other state in South East, even more than my Anambra State
But bad governor's have not harnessed her potential

Alex oti will do justice to that

Unfortunately, Soludo thought otherwise.

As a former banker himself, he didn’t feel the need to identify with Otti.
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by IntelligentGoat: 8:08pm On May 29, 2023
grin
Ameachi has been relegated.

Wike why??
Hahahaha
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Olu1000: 8:22pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin Loser oh oh oh.....Loser oh oh oh ....Loser.....
Amaechi you don lose o......

That is what happens when you fight whom God has chosen. In your state, you are irrelevant. In Abuja, nobody send you......Even for the Abia wey you go, they no rate you.

That's what happens when you reason with your penis instead of the brain God has given you.

Let me tell those who will quote me in advance to spew the regular gibberish they always do. If Amaechi get money, na for him pocket. I no send him papa. In Yoruba parlance, if you are going in search of money and you meet prestige/honour on the way, please just go back home. Because at the end, if we find money, it's prestige/honour we will use it to buy".

Amaechi has lost the most important thing in a man's life; PRESTIGE.

Now, you can argue with yourselves because I don't dignify miscreants with a response. Ire ooooo

Make una rest.The former drug dealer has been sworn in , please allow those who ran against him to rest.Amaechi has seen that Wike will join APC soon , so he is gravitating towards Labour Party .
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 8:28pm On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Why should be happy because of your uncles’ joblessness? Were they not giving you your cut💁😎?
Hahaha.... They are useless as long as our kindred was concerned.
One a Principal Staff to the Gov, another a DG

I will pay them a visit next month cheesy grin
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Penguin2: 8:39pm On May 29, 2023
fergie001:

Hahaha.... They are useless as long as our kindred was concerned.
One a Principal Staff to the Gov, another a DG

I will pay them a visit next month cheesy grin

Lol!

I will strongly advise against such visits o. Make person no transfer aggression of joblessness to you🤣

But you been get men sha!
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by Charly68: 8:45pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:

So sanusi choosed to witness the swearing in ceremony of otti instead of that of tinibu this is really very strange.
You go to where you are invited at his level...that is the truth
Re: Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy by fergie001: 8:57pm On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

I will strongly advise against such visits o. Make person no transfer aggression of joblessness to you🤣

But you been get men sha!
I will visit the Principal Staff own first, he fvcked up first. He has been waxing philosophical on Facebook since March cheesy cheesy

Abia politicians go to Abuja and forget home. I doubt there is a politician in my Zone I haven't been to his house or worked for.
They won't help you, they will always ask you, how much do you want? They want to pay you off or buy you booze or give you woman. No be wetin I want be that..... grin

I left them in Feb 2015, I have long moved on. I met Ikpeazu for the first time in 2014 when TA came to present him as his Candidate at Oloko. I was in the country home of the then PDP National Vice Chairman (SE) and excused myself, forget these people.

Count out OUK, I don't like his politics but na men e be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.