Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). (4950 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / β€œif You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:34pm On May 29, 2023
liam pov
i start noticing in since i was 12, am not attracted woman, not to anyone, i don't feel anything sexual than dead woman, yes, when i see dead woman i feel sexual arousement, just like i am feeling it right now, am a doctor and the reason am a doctor is mainly to see lady corpse i can have sex with, and as they announce this lady death my d*ck stand. (continue, please if you don't have mind don't read).
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by toujurs: 5:36pm On May 29, 2023
You have a mental illness angry

Pig!!

4 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 29, 2023
You need to learn how to write well. Continue. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:39pm On May 29, 2023
i can't put my eyes away on the dead woman, as others cry or feel bad i smile instead.
later that day in the night when every where is silent, i walk straight to the morgue, no one can't stop me as a high doctor i am, i went straight to where the woman is and move her out, her eyes is damn close and her body has turned white with her body overweight, his v*rgin has been shaved which make me more arouse, without waiting i kiss her.

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2023
toujurs:
You have a mental illness angry

Pig!!
πŸ˜‚View and pass.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a story.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:45pm On May 29, 2023
that what i love about dead woman, they never disturb, not move faster or you are too slow, i do it as i want. this woman is damn pretty! very pretty i can't wait to be in her, i slowly thrust my finger in her vagana and is exactly how i hope i will feel, feeling the most happy moment in my life, i put the finger out and smell it,wow i love the smell, to you it might smell dirty to me is very a pleasant one.
note: it not force to read, please go back now if you can't continue.

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:46pm On May 29, 2023
don't read if it seems disturbing
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:52pm On May 29, 2023
chapter 2.
i continue to have sex with her, her inside is cold which is one thing i love best in the dead woman, they are very cold, i groan hard as i pour my semen in her. then i heard a creaked, someone is coming.

I immediately stand up, dressed up my clothes and pushed her back to where she is supposed to be, then the person enter, it one of my junior, he can't question me, but why should i have to hid this, it seems normal to me.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by illicit(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 5:58pm On May 29, 2023
i'm a doctor and i do my work, which is to save people, i am very good at my work, and i have saved a people alot, just like how i am saving this woman by performing operation on her, i manage to save her but not baby girl, i stare at the dead baby girl, not definetely what you are thinking, not to baby girl but to woman only, it just pain me that it should be the woman to die, but my work is to save, i don't kill. then my eyes caught a nurse that is staring at me, no not at me but at the dead baby, what is her deal.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by tayo60(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2023
Are you sure you are ok?

2 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 6:23pm On May 29, 2023
that night, a lady has died, and i have to do what i usually do, this moment don't usually come but once, and i have to grab it, i gently open the door and enter, then i thought have seen it all untill this moment as i saw the nurse from earlier eating it, yes she is eating the baby, i mean munching it, she is on the finger eating it like a toothpick, how could she be so careless to be caught, the lady is naked, eating it. but something unusual happened, i feel erotic, my d"ck stand up and i feel like having sex with her. she want to stop her eating.
"don't stop" i said.

2 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 6:33pm On May 29, 2023
the nurse stop, and stare at me, she knows what would happened next, she thinks i would call the police but that the last thing i would do, everyone have something that is not proper and would sound somehow to people, but to you is normal, i mean normal, i come across an article about some people that eat ant, and doctor said is normal. i exit the room and left her alone. what is happening to me i think maybe is because am abnormal and she is abnormal too, but am in love with this baby eating woman. tbc (continue tomorrow, please don't read if you can't).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by LikeAking: 6:37pm On May 29, 2023
Muqtar01:
i can't put my eyes away on the dead woman, as others cry or feel bad i smile instead.
later that day in the night when every where is silent, i walk straight to the morgue, no one can't stop me as a high doctor i am, i went straight to where the woman is and move her out, her eyes is damn close and her body has turned white with her body overweight, his v*rgin has been shaved which make me more arouse, without waiting i kiss her.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 6:46pm On May 29, 2023
LikeAking:

Lolz
yea
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Psalmistproject: 7:04pm On May 29, 2023
Say sai TINUBU!

If actually your story is true which I highly doubt because I work in the morgue too. Dead bodies can't be the ways you are describing. But then if I should just fake ignorance and believe you my question is why are you not ritualizing it and gaining serious financial power from it?

But I know you can only be TINUBU supporter. Their love for the dead is indescribable.

1 Like

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 7:08pm On May 29, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Say sai TINUBU!

If actually your story is true which I highly doubt because I work in the morgue too. Dead bodies can't be the ways you are describing. But then if I should just fake ignorance and believe you my question is why are you not ritualizing it and gaining serious financial power from it?

But I know you can only be TINUBU supporter. Their love for the dead is indescribable.

well done.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Imagine the kind of story! And he even has the audacity to rules of reading!
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Harry00(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
You need help fr
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Mantilla(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2023
Wtf did i just read

5 Likes

Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Imagine the kind of story! And he even has the audacity to rules of reading!
Have you heard of Bizarro fiction? This is what it is. Absurd, disgusting stories.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by iInjureHerYansh: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
Better headache and catarrgh just hold me now as I read this. People Deh sha
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Dreadlock69(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2023
On colos on colos. Jesus my head wan blow

Wtf did i just read

How can i unread this
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Have you heard of Bizarro fiction? This is what it is. Absurd, disgusting stories.

Bizarro Fiction too should be banned.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Nobody: 6:36am On May 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Bizarro Fiction too should be banned.
Totally agree.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 8:00am On May 30, 2023
chapter 3. (you can go back now).
necrophillia: is a state whereby people feel attracted to dead corpses, so mind you am not only the one with this act, is will soon be legalize in greek. i wonder why the nurse is, i haven't see her since that day, after two days i saw the nurse, she was very shocked and electrified.
"follow me" i said and went straight to the office, she followed me, i clicked the door.
"where are you since all these days" i asked."i..i" she stammered, something is off, i don't find this woman sexual attracted again, is it that i feel that when she eat babies, i would see that later.
"do you know your illness is common, woman always feel that" i said which is true, 70% of woman feel like eating their babies but they don't except her.
"but i do eat them" she said.
"it is normal, i have sex with corpses" i said and she stare at me.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Muqtar01: 8:39am On May 30, 2023
let me summarize it.
the two weirdo eventually have sex with each other which later lead to unexpected pregnant, they decided to terminate it but anne refused, and the baby was born, one day to their surprise, the two months baby bit her mother to their extent of cutting it, but liam pick the bible and throw her away, they argue why he could do that. one day when having dinner, anne put poison in the food, including the baby which lead them to their death.
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by Westerhoffe(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
Totally agree.
Yea yea!! It should be banned for life.
And by the way, what is Bizarro Fiction?
Re: Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). by kelspinall(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2023
disgusting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture] / So Many Women All Over The World find this Guy very attractive, Why? / Will You Date A 20 Years Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.