Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. (56614 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by airsaylongcome: 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
Satanistx:
I dey fear . Abeg you wey get mind try am ma butcher you like chicken put for crime section

Give me your coordinates.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Satanistx: 9:33pm On May 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Give me your coordinates.
I can't believe you chicken out.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by airsaylongcome: 10:18pm On May 30, 2023
Satanistx:
I can't believe you chicken out.

I already put up my address since 6:50pm you slowpoke.

Here it is again. I dey wait for you
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Satanistx: 10:34pm On May 30, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I already put up my address since 6:50pm you slowpoke.

Here it is again. I dey wait for you
thunder fire u. take it in front of your house showing your face. if them born you well
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Dybala11(m): 4:34am On May 31, 2023
Psady:
Reading your post ,one can visibly tell u are an obedient , no matter how u try to sound neutral . Here u stated it could cost as high as #700 , but in the comments someone said. 300 , u screaming it's much now! Nothing this new administration will do that will suit Ur type but we will live with or without Ur kinds . Whatever works in this new government is welcomed and all u can do is rant here and it ends there.
There are so many loophole in your reply to his comment, you've even clearly showed where your allegiance lies. Hope you know that this hike in the price of petrol with make the price of even common goods like tomato to increase too?? We've been complaining about inflation for some time, with this current hike in the price of petrol the inflation will even increase the more. Do you think we should all keep quiet as if nothing is happening?? You're still playing politics by this time, maybe you're still buy your own petrol at ₦200 per litre. Dey play o.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Psady(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2023
Dybala11:

There are so many loophole in your reply to his comment, you've even clearly showed where your allegiance lies. Hope you know that this hike in the price of petrol with make the price of even common goods like tomato to increase too?? We've been complaining about inflation for some time, with this current hike in the price of petrol the inflation will even increase the more. Do you think we should all keep quiet as if nothing is happening?? You're still playing politics by this time, maybe you're still buy your own petrol at ₦200 per litre. Dey play o.
We heard it loud and clear that subsidy must go! Most political analyst saw the need it has to go, but some gullible folks who feel to be smarter (detriment to civilians like we) decided to hoard this commodity. Who are we to blame ?A new Government that saw the need that it must be shove off, or the thieves making lives harder by hoarding this pms?it's not a matter of what party I support but whats good for us all, what affects u In the society so will affect me elsewhere ,so well am a Nigerian.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Dybala11(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2023
Psady:
We heard it loud and clear that subsidy must go! Most political analyst saw the need it has to go, but some gullible folks who feel to be smarter (detriment to civilians like we) decided to hoard this commodity. Who are we to blame ?A new Government that saw the need that it must be shove off, or the thieves making lives harder by hoarding this pms?it's not a matter of what party I support but whats good for us all, what affects u In the society so will affect me elsewhere ,so well am a Nigerian.
I'm on the side of subsidy removal too. But then, the government also have a portion of the blame along with those hoarding PMS. There's no price control structure in Nigeria at all, that is why even with subsidy we do have several filling station selling PMS at different rates from time to time.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by hardbars: 5:48pm On May 31, 2023
Fembleez1:

Peter Obi and Atiku all agreed subsidy must go. So whichever one of them was sworn in, the status quo will be the same. As a matter of fact, Buhari's regime already removed subsidy from the end of May. So the money to pay for subsidy was not in June's budget and henceforth. The whole high price now and hoarding is from our people who want to over gain. Filling Stations who bought the fuel when it was 156 or 160 want to wait and sell for 600 or 700.

Ruben Abati and Don Lemon all in one. Thanks for analyzing rubbish and deflecting from the stupidity the person you voted in has statrted exhibiting. That suffer wey dey hungry you to chop you go chop am
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Voltage7: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Tflex01:

As expected. Thank you.
Your father is rotten away in his shallow grave, your neighbor is busy bleeping your useless mother, you're here thanking them.

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.