Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. (56464 Views)

I Just Bought Fuel At ₦950 A Litre In Ajah / FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Mazulu: 9:03pm On May 29, 2023
I went to buy fuel today. They wouldn't sell. God help Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Lawsaite: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
Sososo:

Which area in enugu please?

Presidential road. Please you have an idea of any other place open? As we hear 700,We run go house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Warl0ck: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
200 bwari Abuja
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Delaw135: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
250 in ondo town precisely...and alot of filling stations shutting down as I type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by DSC7: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
#400 per litre....

I survived Bubu's regime,i will surely survive Tinubu's tenure...

Obi is coming!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Allisgud: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
Since buhari has indirectly said Nigerians are more stubborn than his cows, tinubu want to teach him he will handle is🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Pat081: 9:04pm On May 29, 2023
Here in kogi state an 220 naira
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Fordzzy(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.

Dey play

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by shogz89: 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Bro go an listen to bala on arise tv page on twitter.

Will dangote sell to Nigeria at dollar rate or naira rate?
The loan he will pay were they gotten in naira rate or dollar rate?

Is dangote going to sell cheaper to Nigeria and sell more to abroad customers?

The workforce especially those from overseas, will they be paid in dollar or naira? If it is dollar then it will be uniform. you can not segregate payment

CBN says they will buy forex from dangote. Now will he sell in CBN rate or parallel or black market rate?

If he sells the parallel rate or black market then dollar will not reduce but increase.

If dangote sells cheaper to naija customer that means Nigeria is paying dangote subsidy.
Answer the question and tell me your answer
no company will sell dollar to cbn at black market rate.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Busayo58(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

N300 is too much biko. With dangote refinery fully operational, I'm expecting it to be way cheaper than that.
You are dreaming
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by ralimfa(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2023
Nnewi
With long queue srlf

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Buhari4sale: 9:06pm On May 29, 2023
Government needs to do something about Dangotes personality and monopoly of his products... We need competitions to give us a good rate /price

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2023
shogz89:

Then no company will sell at all.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by jumper524(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2023
Good day Everyone II’m available buying all pj coin for a high rate
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:07pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Is about to get worse

Hahah

Congratulationsgrin
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:07pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Is about to get worse

Hahah

Congratulations grin
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Did any signature cap person bought it cheaper?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by kunlegboye(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
I bought my own today at #184
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Warl0ck: 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
Kion:
700 per litre abj
oga which side? Cuz i bought 200 here in Bwari

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
#600 in Nnewi.

Nigerians are worse than their leaders actually.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Okiton: 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
I bought Petrol along East West Road, Port Harcourt this evening at 550 per a liter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tflex01: 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
hardbars:
week 1 day 1 you are already asking how much is fuel in someones area? vote with sense you say no. una never see anything

Tinubu was the best among all the candidates.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Trustmea: 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
Lawsaite:
700 here in enugu

Which part
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
Sltp:

You're not making sense. What's the expatriate workforce there that will have any significant impact? Majority of refinery workers are local contract workers. Bulk of the loans are local loans borrowed from CBN and Nigerian banks. Your comment about parallel market or CBN rates makes absolutely no sense. Sending unrefined crude to overseas a importing the refined product was what shot up the price of petroleum products astronomically.

You lack basic Intelligence.

The funds for the project is always measured in dollars. Do you think they forgot the naira note. That is because that is the basis for cost transactions and payment.

So now that dangote is here, he would still sell to the NNPC. So will he sell to them at dollar or naira.

You be muguuu 30

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Tonyblessed(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
The ones that voted for the demonic apc government will still suffer. Abi, do they have a different apc fillling station?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
#600 in Nnewi.

Nigerians are worse than the Government actually.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
shogz89:

When last did you buy dollar from a commercial bank? Banks never sell. You think they are stupid. Keep living in mental bondage

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by bluefilm: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Is the Dangote Refinery fully operational now?
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by Speedition: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
Nazgul:

Day dreamer.

As if the price of dangote cement is cheap.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by AchichaMmuo: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
bigpicture001:

no b propaganda..my area na 400 now..just this evening

Nigerians are Evil. Subsidy wey them never remove.
Re: How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. by BeauBragnar11: 9:11pm On May 29, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Government needs to do something about Dangotes personality and monopoly of his products... We need competitions to give us a good rate /price

Dangote is the Government....The Government is Dangote...

He's just Fronting as the Poster boy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Fire Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.