Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Existence Of People Is An Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Existence Of People Is An Accident (1062 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2023
We just exist. People just exist. Even planets just exist. Imagine the imaginables online and offline! I honestly have no reason to care about what u will say or not say when am gone!
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by CanadaOrBust: 7:17pm On May 29, 2023
And how did you come to that conclusion?
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2023
Op stop allowing stuffs ur going through weight u down. All ur posts and topics na one way. Take life jeje we will all leave everything here in the end.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2023
CanadaOrBust:
And how did you come to that conclusion?
things that happen on earth
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by CanadaOrBust: 7:30pm On May 29, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
things that happen on earth

And how did that lead u to conclude existence of a people is an accident??
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by Ofemmanu1: 7:30pm On May 29, 2023
Op, You don smoke eegbo again?
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2023
Runnerzz:
Op stop allowing stuffs ur going through weight u down. All ur posts and topics na one way. Take life jeje we will all leave everything here in the end.
away, morwe , yaye ,aye , shekpe , whatever
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2023
CanadaOrBust:

And how did that lead u to conclude existence of a people is an accident??
it led me by accident.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by Beebah321(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2023
Accident keh? Lol grin grin
Just imagine say nothing exist undecided
Jeez undecided
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2023
Beebah321:
Accident keh? Lol grin grin
Just imagine say nothing exist undecided
Jeez undecided
are u still there?
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 8:53pm On May 29, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
We just exist. People just exist. Even planets just exist. Imagine the imaginables online and offline! I honestly have no reason to care about what u will say or not say when am gone!

It could also not be an accident. There's a possibility that we are not the only intelligent life in this vast universe.

We could just be simulations generated by a specie much more advanced than us.

The more I study quantum physics and mechanics, the more I am convinced that reality is weird.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2023
GodWrites:

It could also not be an accident. There's a possibility that we are not the only intelligent life in this vast universe.

We could just be simulations generated by a specie much more advanced than us.

The more I study quantum physics and mechanics, the more I am convinced that reality is weird.
we cant be simulations, we are not dumber than anything, other species can be wise yeah but the universe does not exist because there is more to existence than what any entity can detect at a specific level.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by Beebah321(f): 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
are u still there?
Still where??
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 9:29pm On May 29, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
we cant be simulations, we are not dumber than anything, other species can be wise yeah but the universe does not exist because there is more to existence than what any entity can detect at a specific level.

Don't say we CAN'T, going by how much you don't know. It's naive. There are unknown unknowns, and all we can do is speculate without certainty. Remember, what you are experiencing as reality is merely the neurons in your brain firing at specific intervals. Our brain may have been hooked to a machine that allows us to have an experience, which we call reality. Others know it as the matrix. My point is, the possibilities are endless. Just be open-minded.

2 Likes

Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

Don't say we CAN'T, going by how much you don't know. It's naive. There are unknown unknowns, and all we can do is speculate without certainty. Remember, what you are experiencing as reality is merely the neurons in your brain firing at specific intervals. Our brain may have been hooked to a machine that allows us to have an experience, which we call reality. Others know it as the matrix. My point is, the possibilities are endless. Just be open-minded.
u cant be me.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 8:06am On May 30, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u cant be me.

There is a possibility that I am you.

After all, we are all made of atoms.

Arrange the atoms in a specific way and you will always get an object.

Many believe that we are the universe experiencing itself.

We are yet to fully understand the human consciousness, and that's what makes our existence even more puzzling.

We don't know who we are, yet.

But people who have attained enlightenment talk about the oneness of everything, and how love is the greatest of all

If we are one, that means I am you and you are me.

That also means I am Hitler, and also the millions he killed.

I am Jesus, and also those that followed him.

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2023
GodWrites:

There is a possibility that I am you.

After all, we are all made of atoms.

Arrange the atoms in a specific way and you will always get an object.

Many believe that we are the universe experiencing itself.

We are yet to fully understand the human consciousness, and that's what makes our existence even more puzzling.

We don't know who we are, yet.

But people who have attained enlightenment talk about the oneness of everything, and how love is the greatest of all

If we are one, that means I am you and you are me.

That also means I am Hitler, and also the millions he killed.

I am Jesus, and also those that followed him.
u are wrong and ur claim of knowledge or understanding or enlightenment is boring.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 8:51am On May 30, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u are wrong and ur claim of knowledge or understanding or enlightenment is boring.

I thought I was conversing with a right-thinking individual, not knowing you are just an NPC. I am really sorry sir. Forgive me.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2023
GodWrites:

I thought I was conversing with a right-thinking individual, not knowing you are just an NPC. I am really sorry sir. Forgive me.
osa ro gbe tako, mandi ejema tani, vansi aye ogbomudia, omonah omonati cuza ....otomia.
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
osa ro gbe tako, mandi ejema tani, vansi aye ogbomudia, omonah omonati cuza ....otomia.

NPC character
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2023
GodWrites:

NPC character
npc president
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
npc president

I am sure you don't even know what an NPC is. It's not APC oh cheesy
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
GodWrites:

I am sure you don't even know what an NPC is. It's not APC oh cheesy
rest
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
The organs and systems in the human body , animals and plants are not by chance. They were designed by someone or somethings. Its just like saying a motor
Car happened by chance

1 Like

Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by GodWrites: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
rest

Whatever
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by RoadMozart(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Persin go just smoke colos come dey yarn nonsense for here
Re: The Existence Of People Is An Accident by Abolodje: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ok just die then nor dey disturb us

(1) (Reply)

You Can Only Pick One / Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO / Women Need To Be Careful About Traveling Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.