Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO (1057 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Please nairalanders, patronize my younger sister. She has business with Monie Point. She's into the business of selling/registration of Monie Point POS machines. She sells the machines and also registers accounts. In case you or someone you know wants to have a Monie Point POS machine (s), or register/have an account with Monie Point, she can do that for you.

Please, I would appreciate if you can patronize her and also recommend her to people you know who might need these services.

Her location is Abuja, FCT. But, the machine can be sent to you anywhere you are, as soon the necessary registrations are done.

She also has a pickup point in Anambra state, for those in the Eastern part of the country.

For more enquiries, you can quote me.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
She's far better than other young girls out there unlike her peers who wants to indulge into cheap prostitution, and hook up up and down. im definitely proud of her not the likes of jeon.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by rikithor(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2023
I need monie point POS 08109974859(call/Whatsapp)
Location Anthony Lagos
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2023
rikithor:
I need monie point POS 08109974859(call/Whatsapp)
Location Anthony Lagos
Alright.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Foodqueen(f): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Give all the details, how much is it.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Please nairalanders, patronize and recommend her. She uses this to support herself.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
Please, can I send you the requirements and details through WhatsApp?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
With less than 23k you can get both the POS machine and the ATM card. Please, can I send you the requirements and details on WhatsApp?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2023
With less than 23k, you can get both the POS machine and the ATM card. If you're interested, I'll forward you the requirements and details on WhatsApp.

Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by luvguyy(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Where is ur location....give more datails na
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2023
luvguyy:
Where is ur location....give more datails na
Her location is Abuja. She also has a pickup point in Anambra state. With less than 23k, you can get both the POS machine and the ATM card. Let me forwy you the requirements and details on WhatsApp.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Foodqueen(f): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
With less than 23k you can get both the POS machine and the ATM card. Please, can I send you the requirements and details on WhatsApp?

Yes pls
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Blessings27(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please nairalanders, patronize my younger sister. She has business with Monie Point. She's into the business of selling/registration of Monie Point POS machines. She sells the machines and also registers accounts. In case you or someone you know wants to have a Monie Point POS machine (s), or register/have an account with Monie Point, she can do that for you.

Please, I would appreciate if you can patronize her and also recommend her to people you know who might need these services.

Her location is Abuja, FCT. But, the machine can be sent to you anywhere you are, as soon the necessary registrations are done.

She also has a pickup point in Anambra state, for those in the Eastern part of the country.

Thanks!

Where in Abuja is she located?
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Blessings27:

Where in Abuja is she located?

Sorry for the late reply please.

She's in Durumi.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by HanisahZuwy: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
Foodqueen:

Yes pls

Please, can I send you a PM so that I can send you my number.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Blessings27(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

She's in Durumi.

No problem

I've got one already. Thank you
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by holicupp(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Interested but it should be pay on delivery
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks!
how do i get a moniepoint ATM card
Re: Please Nairalanders, Patronize My Younger Sister. She's Into The Sale Of PO by solybest(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Let me have her WhatsApp number so that I can chat her up
Am in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Valentine's Day Giveaway For Ladies / Men Love Once; Women Never Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.