Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Everybody Always Mock Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Always Mock Me (2459 Views)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys / Guys Who Always Mock Ladies On Nairaland Have Been Totured By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by marlow1962(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2023
Reminderz:
it's true... going by the topics you've previously created, you behave like a child.. like the poster above me said, you don't respect yourself... you're 32, and you lack self-respect, people won't respect you... wetin you dey relate with 19 years old for when she's not your daughter, family or wife to the point of telling her about yourself? nawa oo, shey na loneliness or boredom?

now this is what you have to do,

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
4) never tolerate disrespect
5) care less about what people think about you, people will always talk anyway
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
8 ) be bold and courageous
9) own your style
10) do not be seen mingling with fools or immature people
11) keep your life private
You dy wn dy teach grown ass man how to be a man, is that not a bitch doings.
I hate to they see niggas like op, very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Uptheante(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
Na see finish dey cause am.
Reduce the way you talk & gist around with compound neighbours in order to get your respect. Only talk when it is necessary.
Mingle more with your age mates & don't condone any form of disrespectful behavior from the 19yr old & her likes.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Ayojideonline(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2023
Reminderz:
it's true... going by the topics you've previously created, you behave like a child.. like the poster above me said, you don't respect yourself... you're 32, and you lack self-respect, people won't respect you... wetin you dey relate with 19 years old for when she's not your daughter, family or wife to the point of telling her about yourself? nawa oo, shey na loneliness or boredom?

now this is what you have to do,

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
4) never tolerate disrespect
5) care less about what people think about you, people will always talk anyway
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
8 ) be bold and courageous
9) own your style
10) do not be seen mingling with fools or immature people
11) keep your life private

Excellent suggestions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Born Baby Lost In Thought Just Days After Birth (photos) / Unforgettable Texts! / 7 Ways To Flirt With A Woman Online And Get Her To Be Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.