Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Everybody Always Mock Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Always Mock Me (2443 Views)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys / Guys Who Always Mock Ladies On Nairaland Have Been Totured By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Always Mock Me by Frank2021: 9:09pm On May 29, 2023
Good evening everyone please sorry I posted this here because I don't know the section to post it. I don't know why when I talk people say I talk like a child or in a conversation. I am 32 years old. My compound people always gossip about me even where I sit every evening to gist. The girl I always talk everything about me she is 19, today we have little misunderstanding and she insult hell out of me in front of people calling me a senseless person that I always talk like small pikin. I feel so depressed about this .I don't understand why my life is so confusing and full of mock.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by GodWrites: 9:12pm On May 29, 2023
People will treat you the way you treat yourself.

If you treat yourself well and carry yourself with dignity, people will have no choice but to respect you.

Why would a 32 years old man be hanging around with a teenager?

You don't have self-respect, and so don't be sad when disrespect sets in.

Please start loving yourself more. Take care of yourself more. Know who you spend your time with, and don't always be available.

Wishing you the best.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Reminderz: 9:15pm On May 29, 2023
it's true... going by the topics you've previously created, you behave like a child.. like the poster above me said, you don't respect yourself... you're 32, and you lack self-respect, people won't respect you... wetin you dey relate with 19 years old for when she's not your daughter, family or wife to the point of telling her about yourself? nawa oo, shey na loneliness or boredom?

now this is what you have to do,

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
4) never tolerate disrespect
5) care less about what people think about you, people will always talk anyway
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
8 ) be bold and courageous
9) own your style
10) do not be seen mingling with fools or immature people
11) keep your life private

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Airlohim(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2023
My brother, I used to be you until I realised that the see's what you show them. Carry yourself with dignity and respect, people will catch up with time. Read books and watch educative and entertaining online content. What I'm saying basically is that you should invest in yourself. That way, you become someone of value in your society and you learn a lot of lessons too. I could recommend a few online content that I use to pass the time for you, just give me the red light light. Stay strong.

7 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Warl0ck: 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
Frank2021:
Good evening everyone please sorry I posted this here because I don't know the section to post it. I don't know why when I talk people say I talk like a child or in a conversation. I am 32 years old. My compound people always gossip about me even where I sit every evening to gist. The girl I always talk everything about me she is 19, today we have little misunderstanding and she insult hell out of me in front of people calling me a senseless person that I always talk like small pikin. I feel so depressed about this .I don't understand why my life is so confusing and full of mock.
It Is Finished!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Frank2021: 9:28pm On May 29, 2023
Tell me the books
Airlohim:
My brother, I used to be you until I realised that the see's what you show them. Carry yourself with dignity and respect, people will catch up with time. Read books and watch educative and entertaining online content. What I'm saying basically is that you should invest in yourself. That way, you become someone of value in your society and you learn a lot of lessons too. I could recommend a few online content that I use to pass the time for you, just give me the red light light. Stay strong.
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by carl90(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2023
Choose wisely who relate with.
I don't know the business you have with a 19 years old girl.
Don't you have friends of your age that you can relate issues with?
Anyway,there is a book on self-development I will recommend to you: Dale Carnegie's "how to stop worrying and start living"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by SenecaTheYonger: 9:37pm On May 29, 2023
Frank2021:

19 y/o wey u suppose use prick finish na him you follow Dey gossip

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Beebah321(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2023
U dey 32 and u sit down dey tell 19 years old girl everything about u. She con use everything against u.
Na wa ooo undecided
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Frank2021: 9:42pm On May 29, 2023
Ok
Airlohim:

Start by reading The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Houseofglam7(f): 12:05am On May 30, 2023
๐Ÿซค
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Waffarianman(m): 12:26am On May 30, 2023
Just be yourself and stop hanging around jisting with your compound neighbour's. Then you'll gain dignity,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Micheal56: 12:49am On May 30, 2023
At 32 u still Dey live on people opinion
Bro think of how to get out from the house
Nothing Dey do u

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by LikeAking: 1:14am On May 30, 2023
Reminderz:
it's true... going by the topics you've previously created, you behave like a child.. like the poster above me said, you don't respect yourself... you're 32, and you lack self-respect, people won't respect you... wetin you dey relate with 19 years old for when she's not your daughter, family or wife to the point of telling her about yourself? nawa oo, shey na loneliness or boredom?

now this is what you have to do,

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
9) own your style

I like number 4

1 Like

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by LikeAking: 1:19am On May 30, 2023
Frank2021:

The truth, you are simple harted person. You are not proud, etc...... But Nigeria is a terrible place to be.. Try and change your ways.

Start to dey form, dey proud, etc. Thats the language Nigerians understand.

Learn never to trust anyone. As your mind clean for them, their mind no clean for you.

10 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Ballzproblem2: 1:27am On May 30, 2023
Turn to joker ,start killing your compound people ,your villain arc begins ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I doubt your story though, nobody gets disrespected out of nowhere
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Berrityga: 4:50am On May 30, 2023
You lack coordination.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by eventainment(m): 5:48am On May 30, 2023
Airlohim:

Start by reading The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
Laws are awesome but difficult to live through them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by UptownVibes(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2023
I have also seen adult acting like a kid. So your solution is to start acting like an adult.. Talk less and if you don't have anything reasonable to do outside, stay inside your room and read books ..

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Allisgud: 6:43am On May 30, 2023
Reminderz:

now this is what you have to do,a 32 year old hanging with a 19 is not the problem,I think there are other things attached

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
9) own your style
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Allisgud: 6:44am On May 30, 2023
Reminderz:

now this is what you have to do,a 32 year old hanging with a 19 is not the problem,I think there are other things attached

1) always say less...
2) mind your business
3) avoid gossiping
6) respect yourself
7) think before you act
9) own your style
,a 32 year old hanging with a 19 is not the problem,I think there are other things attached
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by padi94(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2023
When you wear white and lay with pigs what do you expect?
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by tunize(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2023
Never ever put yourself in a position were people will have to disrespect you.

Better you are called proud based on misinterpretation than being a push over
Be nice donโ€™t be extremely nice and ones in a while put people for their class. Donโ€™t give a silly room for disrespect.

Roll with your mate now at 32 waitn u and 19years dey gist? Nor be pride at my age there are some people we canโ€™t sit and talk.

Try to understand what people want from you first hand so you know how to classify ppl everyone canโ€™t be your friend and you can never be good to everybody.

Talk less.(man nor dey talk plenty) some aspect of your life dey wen be say na only u suppose know be calming down brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by goldstar25(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2023
Learn to talk less. It is like you talk carelessly with the 19 years old. I won't say making friends with her is a bad thing but what you discuss with her matters. As you grow older, you yourself will know that there are things you must leave behind. The day my neighbor in school back then and her boyfriend found out my age they were shocked. I was 24 then and she thought I was 28 like her so she do tell me intimate things about she and her boyfriend but the day she found out my age she stop telling me (lol). My point is know when to talk and when not to.

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by kelspinall(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2023
Frank2021:

start adding value in yaself... abstain from steady talkative and know the level of of people you associate with, lastly listen more than you talk there's knowledge there

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by davien(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2023
Frank2021:
This is great, you've been given a limit. Now it's up to you to prove them wrong.
I was told I am a nobody by a girl I don't even know in my neighborhood years ago. Today that same girl can't be in the calibre of places I've been and has tried reaching out to me. That's life, prove people who look down on you wrong. Also, stay in your lane.. that's one thing most guys can't do, maintain their frame and not give everyone their audience.

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by Nobody: 10:17am On May 30, 2023
goldstar25:
Learn to talk less. It is like you talk carelessly with the 19 years old. I won't say making friends with her is a bad thing but what you discuss with her matters. As you grow older, you yourself will know that there are things you must leave behind. The day my neighbor in school back then and her boyfriend found out my age they were shocked. I was 24 then and she thought I was 28 like her so she do tell me intimate things about she and her boyfriend but the day she found out my age she stop telling me (lol). My point is know when to talk and when not to.
Why did she stop telling you things? It's just 4 years difference. And your knowledge on relationship matters could be higher than hers and you could even have more experience than her. I used to know a 21 year old lady much smarter and versatile than a 27 year old I used to be friends with. It's not about age it's about exposure

1 Like

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by ObalendeCMS: 10:30am On May 30, 2023
You are basically the problem.

I have a bro like that in the hood.

Heโ€™s always crying that people donโ€™t respect him & trying to force it.

No job, no wife, no kids, hang out with just about anybody in the name of โ€œhumilityโ€, drinks to stupor, poor hygiene & lots of attitudinal issues.

I advised him to change location but I found out that a lizard is still a lizard wherever it finds itself.

Work on yourself, bro & get a job.

You seem too less busy.

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by bikefab(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2023
You didn't slap the bullshit out of that girl and you came here to rant? You really need to start acting like a man.
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by lazynairalander1: 5:28pm On May 30, 2023
32 and hanging with 19 to the point of telling her everything. That's a very big problem.
Whatever that is between you two should be off and always carry yourself with dignity. If you don't respect yourself people won't.
Re: Everybody Always Mock Me by goldstar25(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2023
she has always seen me as her age mate that is why she was open to me but finding out later that i am younger than her she just stopped. all my friends are older than me (both single and married)
RenegadeX:

Why did she stop telling you things? It's just 4 years difference. And your knowledge on relationship matters could be higher than hers and you could even have more experience than her. I used to know a 21 year old lady much smarter and versatile than a 27 year old I used to be friends with. It's not about age it's about exposure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Dull? / After Alll D Sleeping Around / Girls Demands In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.