Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy (45334 Views)

Yuguda: A Certain President Chose Not To Remove Subsidy To Protect His Life / Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by password990(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2023
Although I support the removal of subsidy, I am concerned about how the government will use the funds.
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Favourchris(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The subsidy was already planned to be removed on the 31st of May. Are you not aware of that?
The subsidy need to go. And it is gone .

Any body can remove subsidy, even the dullest guy in the room can remove subsidy.

Where you see the intelligence of ur leaders is their ability to provide cushions to counter the effect… the policies put in place to to absorb the shock the removal will cause ….

A smart leader understands that removal will affect even up to kpuf kpuf in the street …. So he will make plans on ground… that how u show u are a good leader and intelligent one at that….

Well I don’t expect u to understand what am talking about ….. u can’t be supporting agbado administration and understands what intelligence means
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Sleekfingers: 1:29pm On May 30, 2023
Favourchris:

Any body can remove subsidy, even the dullest guy in the room can remove subsidy.

Where you see the intelligence of ur leaders is their ability to provide cushions to counter the effect… the policies put in place to to absorb the shock the removal will cause ….

A smart leader understands that removal will affect even up to kpuf kpuf in the street …. So he will make plans on ground… that how u show u are a good leader and intelligent one at that….

Well I don’t expect u to understand what am talking about ….. u can’t be supporting agbado administration and understands what intelligence means

Mr. Intelligent. The subsidy Gotta go. And it is gone. The effect will only be temporary.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by odonkoro: 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
Before the APC party came into power in 2015, the current president BAT, organized misinformed Nigerians to occupy Nigeria, calling fuel subsidy a scam because they want power at all cost; and the only way they could do that is through political propaganda aimed at bringing the then president GEJ administration down. Then Nigerians were told that there was nothing like fuel subsidy; and called it scam. Eventually, they succeeded in deceiving the gullible majority to vote for them, by promising of changing Nigeria into Eldorado. After eight years of APC administration, they now come without shame and proclaim subsidy removal. Where does the subsidy now come from? When a father engages in lying to his children, it would be an absurdity for the same father to tell his children no to engage in telling lies. Our politicians makes lies, deceitfulness, backstabbing, stealing, and all sorts of immoral acts look profitable, hence the younger ones are joining. Hypocrisy and sentiment will not lead us to any where if we don't change our attitudes.
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Ayomivic(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2023
With situation on ground now ,I think we have a working refinery and we should not be talking about subsidy now because cost of production must reduce. We are to buy fuel in Nigeria at low price while gain should else where but for Nigeria the crude oil is for us we don't still have to buy at high price

We are expecting the president to announce the me price for fuel
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Favourchris(f): 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Mr. Intelligent. The subsidy Gotta go. And it is gone. The effect will only be temporary.
Yeye dey smell

Do u know what they call ripple effect… if not properly handled the effect will take ur agbado presidency 4yrs to absolve.

Many of una no really get sense, una think say na corn Abi na Ewa be this, some businesses might even shutdown operations.

A smart man will say take 25% out, check how it affected the indexes of the economy, by then u have ministers and aids, in the next 2yrs we all get prepared and take out 50% base on the preparation from the 25%.

This will affect upto children school fees….

Refineries are not working, no power supply in the country, power grid goes on and off every week…

But what people like u can see is remove subsidy with looking at other factors ….

We don really enter 1 chance for the next 8yrs…. Brainless government
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Jssjssjss: 3:20pm On May 30, 2023
Even thou he is not my choice, I support the removal of subsidy, he should not give in, it long overdue
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by AntiWailer: 4:45pm On May 30, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

While I agree that no man should play God in the affairs of men, I also want to point out that Tinubu's supposed victory was not of God's doing, factoring in the violence and oppression that ensued in several parts of the nation amongst other problems. We both know this.

If it is not his doing he won’t be in Aso rock.

He fit win and die before inauguration

So rest bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by THeUNIFIER: 8:11pm On May 30, 2023
AntiWailer:

If it is not his doing he won’t be in Aso rock.

He fit win and die before inauguration

So rest bro

So even with the glaring evidences you still choose to remain ignorant. Bro na wa for you o.
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by maasoap(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

absolutely premature. Do I start now criticizing his government? He should not unilaterally take decision but engage stakeholders before taking critical decisions to avoid industrial actions early in his administration. Iam pained this morning seeing what my people are going through. This decision is a no non no for me. I was happy that dangote's refinery is coming on during his administration so removing subsidy will be easy for him. Let dangote's refinery come on fully . I know the role I played in campaigning for him and what I told people. I still believe in him

Thank God it is on hold for now. I'm in transport sector and I know what this means to me and my business
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by fijihems: 3:00am On May 31, 2023
The thoughtless Nigerian government should have provided 24 hours electricity to all Nigerians before removing the fuel subsidy and the citizens would not feel the impact of the removal of their subsidy, but might even be grateful to the government. But unfortunately the Nigerian government and those in the seat of government have never had a human face and have never been thoughtful about it citizens.
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by AntiWailer: 6:44am On May 31, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

So even with the glaring evidences you still choose to remain ignorant. Bro na wa for you o.

Present your evidence in court.

Glaring ko. Glowing ni

u think one or two issues here and there means the overall result of an election is different ?
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by THeUNIFIER: 7:35am On May 31, 2023
AntiWailer:

Present your evidence in court.

Glaring ko. Glowing ni

u think one or two issues here and there means the overall result of an election is different ?

Oh so now you admit that there might have been a few malpractices. Anyhoo, I wasn't the one wronged, the aggrieved party is already I court. I was only pointing out that if it was God's will for Tinubu to win, there would not have been the need for such issues.
Re: Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy by Khastro(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/labour-reacts-to-tinubus-plan-to-remove-subsidy/

Someone's name is Okugbawa cheesy
And he's an executive of Gas dealers?
Igbo people here did you hear this name. That association go dey carry fire extinguisher oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.