Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? (4375 Views)

A Shy Type But It Bothers Me. / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by crood: 1:26am On May 30, 2023
My wife falls asleep almost as soon as we've finished having sex. I'm not saying I want to stay up for hours talking afterwards, but I would like to spend a few minutes cuddling. Should I tell her it bothers me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Cyril44: 1:30am On May 30, 2023
Hmmm,,,, I thought this kind of things only happens to men

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by crood: 1:47am On May 30, 2023
Cyril44:
I don't usually get to sleep after sex though
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16am On May 30, 2023
crood:
My wife falls asleep almost as soon as we've finished having sex. I'm not saying I want to stay up for hours talking afterwards, but I would like to spend a few minutes cuddling. Should I tell her it bothers me?

thats exactly what most women would complain about men (after sex)...lol

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by HacheNoire: 2:30am On May 30, 2023
Marry a second wife.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On May 30, 2023
crood:
This is typically what happens to men after sex. So, maybe same as men, she can't do much about it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Lexusgs430: 3:08am On May 30, 2023
crood:

After sexual encounters, the body releases hormones, such as oxytocin and prolactin, that hormones promote feelings of satisfaction and happiness......

Once your wife is happy and satisfied........ Wetin remain, apart from sleep .........πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ€£

Try to have sex during the day and less at night...... She might keep her eyes open .......🀣😭

21 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by timisquare82(m): 3:11am On May 30, 2023
You can't cheat nature, that's how her body is programmed, her body, her soul is relaxed after every sex let her be after all you can't force her sleeping body to stay awake all the time unless you want her to have high blood pressure.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by pyyxxaro: 3:12am On May 30, 2023
Exactly the same issue BAT β€˜MANπŸ¦‡ complained about last week πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Berrityga: 4:33am On May 30, 2023
Tolerate it. That's not an issue. You sef.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by tommy589(m): 5:08am On May 30, 2023
Mr. Machine,you are doing a good job grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by woginid967: 5:10am On May 30, 2023
crood:

You are super at sex.... That's all it means... Or she is far older than you. You wear her out each time.... So what do you want to cuddle again... My landlady does this and its nice seeing a milf sleeping like a baby while i go and continue with her daughter, she says putting her to sleep is the best thing after sex.

So keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2023
My chubby girlfriend used to fell asleep that year after sex
No offense is your wife chubby?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by falcon01: 5:47am On May 30, 2023
crood:
This is usually what men want na, a woman to leave him alone after a hot Bleep session. Who want waste time after sex again
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by UptownVibes(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2023
After you pounded her left ,right and center ,like you're pounding fufu,you still expect her to stay and discuss cuddling with you,right? Guy try and reactivate your conscience nau undecided Damn!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Gbadebo19(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
After you pounded her left ,right and center ,like you're pounding fufu,you still expect her to stay and discuss cuddling with you,right? Guy try and reactivate your conscience nau undecided Damn!
Which kain wicked comment be this grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Cyril44:
How can a man doze off after sex Wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2023
woginid967:

You are super at sex.... That's all it means... Or she is far older than you. You wear her out each time.... So what do you want to cuddle again... My landlady does this and its nice seeing a milf sleeping like a baby while i go and continue with her daughter, she says putting her to sleep is the best thing after sex.

So keep it up bro
Recap what you just said for goddamn sake, lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
How feminine our men have become. Disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2023
woginid967:

So keep it up bro
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hmmm.
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Depriest2020: 10:00am On May 30, 2023
crood:

You should be happy for yourself, you're satisfying your woman. Any lady wey you make cum, the next thing na good sleep. Any lady wey you no satisfy go open eye waa πŸ‘€ dey look you, for inside her mind she dey abuse you, dey call you one minute man.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by OfficialRep(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2023
Open communication is key

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2023
But you should be happy because her falling asleep immediately after sex shows that she's well satisfied.

It's a sign that you did a good job as a husband.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
crood:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by ItisWell22(f): 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
tommy589:
Mr. Machine,you are doing a good job grin

A very diligent man at that.

Op, weldone… 😁

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Waffarianman(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2023
crood:

For all the wahala whe full life na sex be your problem. Abeg leave that women make she sleep in peace your wahala kpoju
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Microwhy: 1:40pm On May 30, 2023
crood:
You will soon wakeup to your actual responsibilities. Cuddling kwa!
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by OKUCHI11(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2023
You no just get Sense o... Bedroom issue na I'm you dey bring come public forum...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Jodha(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
Yhu can easily talk to her about it...I see no reason asking strangers for advice for something like this..
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2023
You're doing a great job. Most of the women, i slept with, usually fall asleep immediately after the act. Honestly i prefer it that way because most women start saying shit or telling stories after sex.
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by woginid967: 1:18pm On May 31, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ hmmm.

My anime hentai princess. I greet thee
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Mom007(f): 1:30pm On May 31, 2023
If all else fails, maybe you try the cuddling b4 having sex? Just a thought...
Re: Should I Tell Her It Bothers Me? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2023
woginid967:

My anime hentai princess. I greet thee
I'm sorry do I know you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately / Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.