Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard (6724 Views)

Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by stagger: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
PayoneerTe:

There aren't really many requirements to sign up as a partner at all: You need to have a website and a legit business that pays people. The form I posted above should be filled out and the process is actually pretty quick - it's usually completed in around 2 weeks.

I will see if I can edit my sig cheesy

I have a point to make which your company should take very seriously.

As you may notice, in Nigeria snail mails are not sent to addresses (except maybe office addresses). They are sent to PO Boxes. This policy of not using courier to send your cards and requiring that they are sent to addresses and not PO Boxes is greatly affecting many Nigerians. In my case, the last card I ordered was sent to my previous office address. It was there for months before I asked someone to check it out for me out of curiosity. It was found in some of myold mails which were about to be shredded by the company I used to work for. This was after I had applied for change of address which obviously was not done.

You need to start shipping to PO Boxes where we can be sure they will not be intercepted. Look into this seriously. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by Sourcekode(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
hi @stagger can u pls send it to my box
chiboy992002@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by rflexii(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
Go to odesk and register. you can request for it from there, its free of charge and will be sent to your naija address
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by cyif2003(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2011
Talia@thanx 4 d info. But please when filling the form are expected to have a driving license nos or a national i.d card number? Thanx
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by analynda: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2011
Will it be acceptable by alpari-uk?
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2011
cyif2003 - Yes, we ask for an ID. We are required to do so, plus if something happens, this is one of the best ways to identify that it is really you talking to us.

analynda - The Payoneer card is accepted everywhere that MasterCard is accepted. If they let you use a MasterCard, then you can use your Payoneer card to pay on their site.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by mosquino: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
will really love to av this informations, thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by mosquino: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
my email is obafff4@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by anwuli1(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2011
NnamdiN:

lol I'm nt a marketer and, I in no way, implied dat u couldn't read, d jargons I used could av been understood in seconds by a guy, but 4get it anyway, I'm so sorry if I came across as being rude, was only tryna help,  Do have a lovely  day.

Bia, please the next time you choose to make such a baseless and ignorant statement as the highlighted, do us all a favor and keep your chauvinistic opinions to yourself. If you really must get it out, write it down on paper, store it under your pillow and read it aloud to yourself every night. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by henribj(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2011
PayoneerTe:

cyif2003 - Yes, we ask for an ID. We are required to do so, plus if something happens, this is one of the best ways to identify that it is really you talking to us.

analynda - The Payoneer card is accepted everywhere that MasterCard is accepted. If they let you use a MasterCard, then you can use your Payoneer card to pay on their site.

How do i get to load the payoneer mastercard in nigeria? and are there extra charges for loading it from nigeria or something of that nature?
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2011
No, there are no extra charges regardless of location. Everyone has the same fees associated with their cards, the only exception being the activation fee for high risk countries.

To load the card, you need to begin receiving partner payments and then you can load it through any MasterCard or Visa.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by henribj(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2011
PayoneerTe:

No, there are no extra charges regardless of location. Everyone has the same fees associated with their cards, the only exception being the activation fee for high risk countries.

To load the card, you need to begin receiving partner payments and then you can load it through any MasterCard or Visa.

What do Yõµ mean by partner payments? Also, mastercard and visa aré they the only means of loading the card?
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by 2sexy(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2011
What he mean is that You can get the payoneer card from friendfinder.com, 2checkout.com,odesk.com, plimus.com, elance.com etc. There many of them. This websites are partners of payoneer and they are the only means through which you can get the card,not from payoneer directly.

Now, after you get the card from any of the listed websites above, you will to work at those sites to earn some money into your card. Some the site above have one business or service which they offer. After that is accomplished, you will then be free to fund your card with any other Mastercard or Visa Card. Otherwise, you can not fund it by any other means.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by henribj(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2011
2sexy:

What he mean is that You can get the payoneer card from friendfinder.com, 2checkout.com,odesk.com, plimus.com, elance.com etc. There many of them. This websites are partners of payoneer and they are the only means through which you can get the card,not from payoneer directly.

Now, after you get the card from any of the listed websites above, you will to work at those sites to earn some money into your card. Some the site above have one business or service which they offer. After that is accomplished, you will then be free to fund your card with any other Mastercard or Visa Card. Otherwise, you can not fund it by any other means.

Thank you man, your explanation was quite educative.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by 2sexy(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2011
Thank you,too. It is what I do here, helping people.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by henribj(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2011
2sexy:

Thank you,too. It is what I do here, helping people.

We do appreciate it. Keep it up.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by PayoneerTe: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2011
THanks, 2Sexy! You are 100% correct.

And by the way everyone - I am a girl grin
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by 2sexy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thank you, Talia. It is good you are hanging out here with Nigerians. Frankly, I wish there was a better way to fund the payoneer card because Nigerians would love to have one and I guess being accepted anywhere is an advantage over the mastercard offered by Nigerian banks due to rejection online.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by NnamdiN: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
~anwuli:

Bia, please the next time you choose to make such a baseless and ignorant statement as the highlighted, do us all a favor and keep your chauvinistic opinions to yourself. If you really must get it out, write it down on paper, store it under your pillow and read it aloud to yourself every night. Thanks.
trust me I really feel like addressing u as "Ewu" but unfortunately u are a "gurl", perhaps next time.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by ibhena(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2012
stagger:

I have two Payoneer cards from 2 partners of Payoneer. I am shocked that someone actually came here to say that Payoneer cards are issued by Nigerian banks. This is a lie.

If you have an email, I will send you a link to one of the partners where you can apply for a Payoneer Mastercard and receive it here in Nigeria in 25 - 40 days.

IT IS FREE AND WILL NOT COST YOU ONE NAIRA!

Could you please send me the link on how to get one myself? Thank you
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by vezycash(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
HEAR THIS!!!
If i'm correct, you want a card to buy stuff from any website on the internet right?
So it's not payoneer card you want but something to make purchases online.

You can get a real card today.
Just walk up to any UBA branch and ask for their prepaid debit card called Africard.
It should not cost you more than 1000 naira.
I've used to make purchases in a lot of sites without a problem.

Do some research on the card online, even here on Nairaland before you buy.
Ask them a lot of questions about charges and all those stuff.

I'm sure this would help.
cheers.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by Esolver1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
SEE MY OWN CHECKOUT ACCOUNT WITH Payoneer Mastercard proof.

I can open a 2checkout account with the Payoneer Mastercard for you for 5k. your card will be deliver to your nigeria address you provided. Dont ask me how i will do it. Text me if you re interested: 07038004568 [SMS ONLY]

Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by arbitrage: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Stop paying for what you can get free by yourself. Go here and sign up for your copy of the payoneer card directly without even going through the partners:

http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx

But don't forget your scanned national ID, international passport or driver's license to confirm to payoneer. Good luck!
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by nibiyem(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Have you checked out Payoneer? Get paid directly to your very own Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, available to over 200 countries worldwide!
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2jY6dL
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by ferdonfx: 8:27am On May 08, 2013
stagger:

I have two Payoneer cards from 2 partners of Payoneer. I am shocked that someone actually came here to say that Payoneer cards are issued by Nigerian banks. This is a lie.

If you have an email, I will send you a link to one of the partners where you can apply for a Payoneer Mastercard and receive it here in Nigeria in 25 - 40 days.

IT IS FREE AND WILL NOT COST YOU ONE NAIRA!

Pls bros send me the link 4 payoneer card opening also my email is ferdon4real@yahoo.com
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by arbitrage: 7:43pm On May 13, 2013
ferdonfx:

Pls bros send me the link 4 payoneer card opening also my email is ferdon4real@yahoo.com

This is serious. Despite the fact that the two previous posts before yours are directing you to the links, you are still asking the poster to send you the link by email.
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by Topsy0426(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Don't Order For Payoneer Master Card Until You Read This => www.temitopepost.xyz/2016/05/howtoapplyforpayoneermastercard.html because You Need To InPut Right Information When Signing Up For A Payoneer Mastercard, after Checking you can now decide if you will be able to order...click on
the link to get Better information And Understand how to connect Register For Payoneer Mastercard With | How To Get it. Read<= @ => www.temitopepost.xyz/2016/05/howtoapplyforpayoneermastercard.html
Re: Pls I Need A Payoneer Mastercard by abikun(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Problems Of Gtbank-nigeria / Please What Is Happening With AMYN Investments? - SORTED OUT / Please I Need Contacts For Money Lenders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.