Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge (37284 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / KADUNA: Uba Sani Removes Tinubu Picture From His Banner / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2023
He's giving a polite instances.. why una juz dey like this for this country?
LagosEmir:

Small talk, you are mentioning Yemi Osibanjo in your lies . I thought you guys called Osibanjo a Judas who betrayed Tinubu simply because he exercised his constitutional right of contesting for the office of the president .

Una go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Nahunger(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
Shebi una see wetin una Tinubu don cause

Olosho wey I dey carry 20k per night as at last week Friday

I call babe now she dey tell me 28k bcuz TFare inclusive

Since APC begin run all arms of Government una see me complain or protest?

Why will they touch my department of joy?

Come be like say TOTO dey use fuel i no come understand again

Wahala 😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣
So Tinubu don touch your department 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Haveyoueatentod: 3:50pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

hand dey pain you to soapy...just dey waste money when you for just buy vaseline rub your preek pour and sleep. Olosho fit give you Hiv because no be only you dey fvck her the toto no dey irritate you self toto wey another man done pour out.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2023
Interesting
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Alliswell248: 3:51pm On May 30, 2023
Ipob and nonsense news are 5 and 6.
They have abandoned their dilector....in dssss custody.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Edusouls(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2023
Felabrity:
These news outlets can be so clueless at times
I Dey tell u….
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Handsum64: 3:52pm On May 30, 2023
Inanities won't change anything.
He is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by azikiweironsi(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2023
jayred:
President of over 200M Nigerians has only 1.9M followers shows how much they love him indeed... radarada

What is radarada here. But you follow those that shows their pussies on tv called BBNAIJA.
You watched them more on tv than NAGEO WILD that gives you more knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2023
Twitter will hear am
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by toprealman: 4:01pm On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
More explanation biko
Irrelevant
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by foolbuster: 4:11pm On May 30, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
hand dey pain you to soapy...just dey waste money when you for just buy vaseline rub your preek pour and sleep. Olosho fit give you Hiv because no be only you dey fvck her the toto no dey irritate you self toto wey another man done pour out.

Na wa ooo, bros no be by force for people to follow you masturbate na aaa. This one you are trying so hard to get another person to join you. I guess Misery loves company grin
Ordinary woman, you can't Bleep without money. self esteem gradually going out the window.

carry on sir, you will eventually see wetin you use your hand do yourself, that's if you never even begin see am.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by ufotunang: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

...it's good as Tinubu wants you to be saving the 20k and use it to do better things 🙄..to buy land , build your house 🙄
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by dondodo: 4:15pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

This ehnnnnn

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by liamjakes247: 4:17pm On May 30, 2023
LIES
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 30, 2023
Tinubu joined twitter since 2012, yet still has only 1.9million followers.

For someone who's acclaimed to be very loved according to APC supporters, that's a disappointingly low followership.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by hassan4: 4:32pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

This one don craze finish.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by RapistOnBail: 4:33pm On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:

Small talk, you are mentioning Yemi Osibanjo in your lies . I thought you guys called Osibanjo a Judas who betrayed Tinubu simply because he exercised his constitutional right of contesting for the office of the president .

Pride goes before destruction.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by HacheNoire: 4:34pm On May 30, 2023
Buddha3:
Tinubu joined twitter since 2012, yet still has only 1.9million followers.

For someone who's acclaimed to very loved according to APC supporters, that's a disappointingly low followership.

You people will never learn!

Those that make up the good counts are not on social media.

Peter should know better.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by bionixs: 4:40pm On May 30, 2023
dustmalik:
Well, they will soon attach the appropriate badge, which is the yellow one.
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Godispeace: 4:42pm On May 30, 2023
oponu eleribu, what is the big deal is that simple sentence ?
LagosEmir:

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Asswipemod: 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
seunmsg:

A lot of us respected and defended Yemi Osinbajo’s right to legitimately seek election into the office of the president. We promoted him as our star boy since 2015 and defended him against attacks from the same obedients who are now trying to pass off as his friends when he lost the primary to Tinubu.

Calling his name is only because he had a similar experience yesterday with Twitter and nothing else. The example could have been any other person with similar experience. So, I don’t get your outrage.

Not that I owe you or likes any explanation but I just need to set the record straight.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. 😝See as English dey run like Ewédú. What beats me is why you took up thuggery. You're wasting your talent o. And president Emile O'Corn won't even give you appointment. Too bad
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Haveyoueatentod: 4:52pm On May 30, 2023
foolbuster:

Na wa ooo, bros no be by force for people to follow you masturbate na aaa. This one you are trying so hard to get another person to join you. I guess Misery loves company grin
Ordinary woman, you can't Bleep without money. self esteem gradually going out the window.

carry on sir, you will eventually see wetin you use your hand do yourself, that's if you never even begin see am.
but I done marry na. Na you wey dey carry olosho I dey advice😂😂
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by ubanett(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2023
Must be the AI photo on the profile
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by BreconHills(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
More explanation biko

The verification badge is now a paid service. With my 30 odd followers I can get a blue verification badge if I pay for it.
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by SonicDre: 5:03pm On May 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by morikee: 5:05pm On May 30, 2023
He changed his profile pic case close
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Horlarwaileh(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

I will like to recommend comedy for you guy
you are funny ba
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2023
Because they're going to replace it with the government badge with grey color
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by MeineMutter: 5:28pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

😁😁😆😆😆
Re: Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge by fof1: 6:20pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:

Carry ur Vulgarity and indecency to ur House of Harlots and Confusions...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday / Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.