Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging (43923 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Saao(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
This is what we called justice. I read it twice and it looked so sweet to read. May the soul of Mr. Adegoke rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Reelmii: 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
Justice for the dead

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Sltp: 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
Did he die by accident or he was murdered? If murdered, was it for ritual?

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Finestgurlie(f): 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
zelebe maxlem on the beat
hahahahaha
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by PussyKing(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
Good for him

Sentence Buhari too for all the people killed during is regime undecided

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by AfonjaConehead: 5:38pm On May 30, 2023
post=123471452:
Reading

8 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Pickmycall: 5:39pm On May 30, 2023
What if the appeal court discharge him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by erai30(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2023
I just hope that he gets what the judgement states, because one useless governor might come e and grant him pardon after backside lobbying.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2023
felong:
Yourbas and ritual murder. Na wa o.
The one going on in your region is worst than this but We thank God for justice at last.

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Oxb90: 5:41pm On May 30, 2023
Justice served.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Saao(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2023
silvoclaira:
I thank The Justice, OYEBOLA AYEPELE OJO for this judgement.

Rip to late Adegoke sad and i hope his family is compensated according to the judgement.
I thought you read it. The children will be on scholarship until after nysc and the proceeds from of Dr. Rahman estate will take care of that. That part really sweet me. The hotel and the hillux used in conveying the death to the dumping will be forfeited to the government. And many more. The Chief judge deserve his position as Chief judge.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2023
No peace for the wicked don't forget to check my signature
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by SAMBARRY: 5:43pm On May 30, 2023
silvoclaira:
WHAT IS STILL HOLDING CHIDINMA'S MURDER CASE DOWN? I wish this justice handle that Atanga murder case.

Anyway, I thank This Justice, OYEBOLA AYEPELE OJO for this judgement served, HOT!

Rip to late Adegoke sad and i hope his family is compensated according to the judgement of the court.

what is still holding her Case down is that
1. She's a girl
2.shes beautiful
3.the warders never finish enjoying her toro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:45pm On May 30, 2023
Adegoke may your soul rest in peace
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by silvoclaira: 5:45pm On May 30, 2023
Saao:
I thought you read it. The children will be on scholarship until after nysc and the proceeds from of Dr. Rahman estate will take care of that. That part really sweet me. The hotel and the hillux used in conveying the death to the dumping will be forfeited to the government. And many more. The Chief judge deserve his position as Chief judge.
I thought you read my post, last line ?sad
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Angel55555(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2023
SAMBARRY:
what is still holding her Case down is that
1. She's a girl
2.shes beautiful
3.the warders never finish enjoying her toro
Not really, the prosecution must prove beyond all reasonable doubt that she's guilty of the offence of murder. Murder cases take more time compared to other criminal offences.

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Laple0541(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2023
taylor88:
My first time hearing this news oo

Since your entire life is now devoted to writing thrash about Tinubu, how will this not be your first time of hearing it?

8 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by zinaunreal(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2023
I'm still yet to hear one boko haram member sentenced to death by the court and execution carried out

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Fr33born(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2023
I see
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Mrtaye: 5:48pm On May 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
Appeal go dey?

And will the dancing Governor sign make them yamutu am?
This case is an issue of "res ipsa loquitor", meaning the matter speaks for itself.... evidences are overwhelming and beyond every reasonable doubt that they committed the act.....as such any appeal will fail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Etranshub(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
Justice well served
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by abidem4real: 5:52pm On May 30, 2023
Sltp:
Is it death by hanging or 10 years? The report is unclear
It is both. Judgement was passed on different counts of allegations. Both judgements are going to run concurrently.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Hessem: 5:52pm On May 30, 2023
silvoclaira:
What is still holding Chidinma's murder case down? I wish this justice handle that Atanga murder case.

Anyway, I thank This Justice, OYEBOLA AYEPELE OJO for this judgement served, HOT!

Rip to late Adegoke sad and i hope his family is compensated according to the judgement of the court.

U left the case B4 u,u started looking for Igbo related case as a hater of igbos that u are.
Focus on the one B4 u then talk of chidinma own later

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Kazeemabiodun: 5:53pm On May 30, 2023
floret23:
Good. The Osun State Chief Judge, Justice Oyebola Adepele Ojo deserves to head supreme court. We need merit based judgement not technicality rhetorics.
I think the judgement can not stand because because no traces of evidence to support the judgement

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Akharmony: 5:54pm On May 30, 2023
You just cut short the life of a bread winner just like that. . His life must b cut short asap.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by silvoclaira: 5:55pm On May 30, 2023
Hessem:

U left the case B4 u,u started looking for Igbo related case as a hater of igbos that u are.
Focus on the one B4 u then talk of chidinma own later
Stop being childish you hear me?!
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Sablexxxtoons: 5:56pm On May 30, 2023
Very good..zero tolerance for ritual murder or grave robbing in Yorubaland
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by itsene: 5:57pm On May 30, 2023
Sltp:
Did he die by accident or he was murdered? If murdered, was it for ritual?
You want to retry the case?
Haba.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Hallotti: 5:57pm On May 30, 2023
The killers of Deborah nko?
Useless country!

2 Likes

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Countermars: 5:58pm On May 30, 2023
Justice served. The 7th defendant while awaiting his verdict would be like, "this one the judge is just sentencing odd number defendants e don be for me o. 1st, 3rd and 5th, now me 7th"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by itsene: 6:00pm On May 30, 2023
Laple0541:

Since your entire life is now devoted to writing thrash about Tinubu, how will this not be your first time of hearing it?
Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.