Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging (43901 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by lawani: 1:36pm On May 31, 2023
What did the receptionist do to warrant being sentenced to two years imprisonment?
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by faceLAGOS: 4:32pm On May 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hmm lawyers are evil on their own.
They will know d truth but just bcuz of money from their client, they will now do all their possible means to defend their evil client

Evidence’s so overwhelming!
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by faceLAGOS: 4:34pm On May 31, 2023
lawani:
What did the receptionist do to warrant being sentenced to two years imprisonment?

She gave another account number other than the hotel’s.

She was part of the whole plot.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Chidolalar: 5:38pm On May 31, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Someone said it was d CCTV dat caught him.
Den I begin to wonder how can CCTV capture d owner of a hotel in a murder case.
Is d owner of d hotel not suppose to be d one dat mounted d cctv
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by lawani: 5:54pm On May 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

Someone said it was d CCTV dat caught him.
Den I begin to wonder how can CCTV capture d owner of a hotel in a murder case.
Is d owner of d hotel not suppose to be d one dat mounted d cctv

The police found the dismounted CCTV in adedoyin's office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by lawani: 5:58pm On May 31, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I heard that she explained that she needed the cash to get diesel as the hotel was low on diesel and it is cumbersome to get money from management. She was also the one that snapped her register before leaving which helped the police to know that the register page was torn and the list rewritten to remove the victim's name. I don't believe she was part of the plot.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by Chidolalar: 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
lawani:

The police found the dismounted CCTV in adedoyin's office.

How can d police find d dismounted CCTV in adedoyin office when d murderers would have long destroyed it and discarded it away in order to hide their evil acts
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by hotspec(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2023
Chidolalar:

Very insightful of u. Did u study law?
So it means adedoyin will first serve 10 years imprisonment then after that, he will now die by hanging?
In a case like this, the death sentence supercedes all. Although, he's expected to appeal the Judgement up to supreme court. But if supreme court pronounced him guilty and still ruled that he should be hanged, the next thing that may delay it is the Governor's accent. Most governor's would never sign it. So, h may be in prison for the rest of his life
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by faceLAGOS: 8:16pm On May 31, 2023
lawani:

I heard that she explained that she needed the cash to get diesel as the hotel was low on diesel and it is cumbersome to get money from management. She was also the one that snapped her register before leaving which helped the police to know that the register page was torn and the list rewritten to remove the victim's name. I don't believe she was part of the plot.

I believe you are right on that part.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by cyrusmillz: 8:33pm On May 31, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
those are happy are dullard and gullible followers of oriyomi the lier

Why not present your own evidence since you know better than the Judge na .
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by obama99: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2023
The judge did a great job and posterity will always be kind to him. However those pathologist needs to be sent to prison for not only been a vested Interest but misleading the court and not been truthful . It means they are not capable of holding such certificate as pathologist if the true causes of death cannot emanate from them.
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by silvoclaira: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
treatise:

Don't be hasty to thank the judge, if the convict is a member of a major cult in the south west he'd be off the hook in no time

Off the hook in no time my butt.. seems to me you are sympathy to the organize murderers sad

No cult, No court is gonna save their sorry diicks
Re: Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging by abidem4real: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

How can 10 years imprisonment and death by hanging run happen concurrently i.e at d same time?
He is going to be serving jail term until the authority is ready to execute his death sentence by hanging which must not be more than 10 years but it could be less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) / Woman Found Dead In Asaba On Christmas Day / Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.