Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) (50079 Views)

Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2023
is Lai Mohammed from daura too??
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Pakwel(m): 9:15pm On May 30, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Asiah don go dubai leave am. I predict bubu go marry sec wife now

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 9:15pm On May 30, 2023
Flangelo12:
Oh boy, the man is loved in his hood.

Na this kind place Obi dey think say e fit get pass 10% ?

grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
I tell you, very dumb illiterate full that region
ubest1:
if law happens to permit the clueless man for reelection he will still win the north, suffer no dey tired them

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
Just give me those babes, na only them make sense for all these photos , suffer head people wey they worship their slave masters

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2023
---O yo yo---Baba---O yo yo Baba---

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by adecz: 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
Rented crowd for the worst, most
disastrous leader in the history of
Nigeria❗️❗️😠😠😠
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:28pm On May 30, 2023
This people they celebrate nonsense eeh
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmmm!

We may not like him or like to admit it, but Buhari seems to be the most popular politician to ever come out of Nigeria. Man is worshipped like god in the north.

The only person that comes closely second to who Buhari is, is Peter Obi. But I would reckon Obi above Buhari because Obi’s supporters are informed and educated and they cut across the country from East to West, South to North while Buhari is restricted to the north.

The third person with this kind of followership is Kwankwaso. But Kwankwaso is just another Buhari with his supporters restricted to the north; some region of the north at that.

I’ve not seen a fourth or fifth person.

These three people are in a class of their own.
You are comparing Obi's Andrew liver salt euphoria with Buhari's genuine love? You can continue to daydream.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2023
See crowd, no be this same crowd voted for PDP grin

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
ubest1:
if law happens to permit the clueless man for reelection he will still win the north, suffer no dey tired them

Their brains in the anus that's why
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
ubest1:
jealousy and envy go kill some people...

Who Jah bless no bloodclaat man can curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2023
muykem:
Buhari is a man of people. He loves his people and his people loves him.

Point of correction, "man of his people."

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Randy111(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
Former most foolish president and now most foolish former president. Very daft
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2023
He should rest after creating more hatred between Nigerians... Ina ruwana
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Mabizeka: 9:52pm On May 30, 2023
LivingSage:
Online begger angry

NELSON, All your accounts are being used to beg for money Fahdiga Malory corridon Makers49.

You're shameless
No be only Nelson na Nelly. I don't banter with non entities. You won't get any attention from me again in this forum.
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by pacificom: 10:24pm On May 30, 2023
Buhari can finally eat and toothpick in peace at last. Nowhere like home.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by eallstar: 10:28pm On May 30, 2023
Penguin2:
Hmmmm!

We may not like him or like to admit it, but Buhari seems to be the most popular politician to ever come out of Nigeria. Man is worshipped like god in the north.

The only person that comes closely second to who Buhari is, is Peter Obi. But I would reckon Obi above Buhari because Obi’s supporters are informed and educated and they cut across the country from East to West, South to North while Buhari is restricted to the north.

The third person with this kind of followership is Kwankwaso. But Kwankwaso is just another Buhari with his supporters restricted to the north; some region of the north at that.

I’ve not seen a fourth or fifth person.

These three people are in a class of their own.
OBI supporter's educated?
By attacking anyone who don't support their view?
Even mad man don't behave that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Jemidan: 10:29pm On May 30, 2023
DO YOU NEED 2K MORE FOLLOWERS ON ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS FOR JUST 1K?

IF YES, SEND A DM TO 08031987912 NOW!!!
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2023
The empty headed cow.
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Pkid1: 10:39pm On May 30, 2023
ubest1:
People wey take suffer as their personal life.
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Mantahirdra(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2023
Buhari has done his best and let Tinubu to do the rest .

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by LivingSage: 10:57pm On May 30, 2023
Beggiebeggie.

You're shameless.
You once claimed your parent died, only you and your brother are struggling.

You've claimed you don't have a job as chemistry graduate at IMSU

You've claimed your kid was sick that that you need money to buy drug.

Yet you're thesame person accusing people of being broke on Nairaland Ebuka Nelson

You're very shameless

Mabizeka:
No be only Nelson na Nelly. I don't banter with non entities. You won't get any attention from me again in this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by crisubanijunior(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2023
Well, its really that SIMple. Nigeria can not change anytime soon. NEVER!. when u see citizens whose past 8 years has been nothing short of a hell celebrating failure. it tells u what the future holds. pathetic indeed. i just wonder who do us.
Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2023
This Bubu for win third term had law permits such.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 12:02am On May 31, 2023
ubest1:

He'd have been re-elected in a landslide, no doubt about it whatsoever.

** Though also partly because he controls INEC

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by djon78(m): 12:38am On May 31, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are not wrong. His love for his people is not quantifiable. Baba has shown everyone how to use power to better the lives of ones relatives.

Honestly the guy bettered the lives of his relatives very well

I don't think any other president did that

Obj was quareling even with his children
Jonathan no do much for him people

But Buhari bread and buttered his close relatives lives

Another thing I believe he is a close family Man. He has good relationships with all his family members
He carried everyone along

Apart from the economy that was bad and the insecurity
Buhari never quarell with anyone
He had no serious fighting with anyone

Obj had fights with many
Jonathan na him wife fight with so many people

So that's one good lesson to be learnt

Buhari will be well taken care of by all these people he helped till his dieing days

Even Niger republic his neighbors benefited. Heard you can walk from daura into Niger republic
He will definitely go back there to rest

The man planed himself well

Come hand over to him Man Tinubu

Na make he go just rest

3 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by YesDaddyTill203: 1:31am On May 31, 2023
ubest1:

Just the same way you people wanted to make a complete failure like Peter Obi, the President. Thank God, other Nigerians are wise enough to see the utter failure and incompetent religious fanatic as the wrong option.
Look in the mirror before talking about others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) by pquaver(m): 4:28am On May 31, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1663580208048291843

I swear if bubu contest again obi today he will neat the guy blue black again.. Buhari has tge highest organic following in Nigeria as a politician.. I swear down

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.