Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. (2157 Views)

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by 2buffagain(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2023
Some people think brushing their teeth literally just means brushing their teeth.
Some people are disgusting...

If your oral hygiene ritual does not include ALL of this, your mouth is smelling; nobody will tell you that it is smelling; and it is also the reason He/She broke up with you. Having to kiss someone with mouth odor because "bae"...is depressing AF.
They freed themselves from the prison of your lack of hygiene.

Some of you were simply never taught or never reached a point of self awareness to actually care about certain things about your person.
Now close your mouth and Grab a pen. Uncle 2Buff will set you straight...before you finish your life!

1) First things first, rinse your mouth with water.
Moisturize the situation before cleaning, same way you wet a plate before washing it.

2) Yes, Brush your front teeth.
Top down strokes please.

3) Don't forget the BACK of the teeth please.
Some people think the teeth only has front.

4)Clean Your tongue

- Do not use the same coating of toothpaste you used for your teeth to brush your tongue. Apply a new line of toothpaste to your brush specifically for your tongue.

- Use the DISLODGE and RAKE method.
Start from the BACK of the tongue and use your brush to dislodge the slime anyway you want to, but then rake out the filth to spit.
The goal is not to just smear the filth around your tongue in the name of brushing, but to dislodge and RAKE it out of your tongue.
You may need to add water to help with the dislodgment.

- TAKE YOUR TIME while doing this to avoid "Sunday morning breath" some people have that makes you know this one was running late for church and so rushed brushing their mouth.

- If you taste metal, drink some water, and brush again. It means you are probably dehydrated.

5) Your Throat:
Gargle deep with mouthwash or at least toothpaste water.

6) FLOSS after every meal!!!
One of the saddest things I have seen out here is a woman with bad breath who tells me she does not believe in flossing.
Meaning there are decades of rotten meat stuck in her teeth lipsrsealed. That idiot would then think she deserves to kiss me. Tufiakwa!

7) STAY HYdrated
Drink water. When I see a person that only drinks one bottle of water a day, I already know this one has dry skin, a stank mouth (and quite possibly stank vagina if the person is a woman, because HOW is it flushing itself)
Hydration helps you create more saliva, which helps to sanitize your mouth of halitosis-causing germs.
Dehydration ALWAYS means your breath is bad. ALWAYS.

8-) Be breath Conscious
Don't just think you can just open your mouth at people without frequent breath checks. Always have gum with you.
Also it doesn't matter if you "brushed that morning". Do it again before you leave the house for a social event!

Minty fresh breath is a high value trait. Value yourself accordingly.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Zonefree(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2023
Siofra
Jennyclay
Magnoliaa

Come and learn.

5 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2023
I have a friend that has a mouth odor and this friend of mine is married, sometimes I wonder how does the husband handles the odor.

And she's one of those people that like to speak to your face directly... I tried giving her some hints, but she's just not getting it.

Most of her teeth are brown and they look like they need medical attention.
Zonefree:
Siofra
Jennyclay
Magnoliaa

Come and learn.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Goodlady(f): 6:52pm On May 30, 2023
I m here to laugh. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by marlow1962(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Siofra
Jennyclay
Magnoliaa

Come and learn.
Their mouth dy smell? shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Bgcentz(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2023
Be like say. 😂

1 Like

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Adexgentle005(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:
I have a friend that has a mouth odor and this friend of mine is married, sometimes I wonder how does the husband handles the odor.

And she's one of those people that like to speak to your face directly... I tried giving her some hints, but she's just not getting it.

Most of her teeth are brown and they look like they need medical attention.
So, you roll with a friend that has a mouth odor and you are not even ashamed to say it on a public forum? Tueh!
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
What is there to be ashamed of? I mean despite the mouth odor, she's a good person.

Do you expect me to treat her like an outcast or something?

I mean it's not like I'm always sitting next to her, I try to keep my distance... grin grin grin
Adexgentle005:
So, you roll with a friend that has a mouth odor and you are not even ashamed to say it on a public forum? Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:
What is there to be ashamed of? I mean despite the mouth odor, she's a good person.

Do you expect me to treat her like an outcast or something?

I mean it's not like I'm always sitting next to her, I try to keep my distance... grin grin grin
You are just stylishly mocking her. You are not a good friend
And you also keep your distance while talking to her
No decorum

6 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2023
How am I mocking her and how am I not a good friend?

Would you stay close to someone that has a body odor? undecided undecided undecided
Adexgentle005:
You are just stylishly mocking her. You are not a good friend
And you also keep your distance while talking to her
No decorum
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by id4sho(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:
How am I mocking her and how am I not a good friend?

Would you stay close to someone that has a body odor? undecided undecided undecided

She needs teeth scraping. It's not expensive in Nigeria and a good mouth wash( Listerine freshburst)

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by westlius(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Siofra
Jennyclay
Magnoliaa

Come and learn.
Those 👧 go come for u oo
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2023
I'm not Nigerian... grin grin grin

It's also not expensive in my country.
id4sho:

She needs teeth scraping. It's not expensive in Nigeria and a good mouth wash( Listerine freshburst)
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Streetmovement(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, wahala for Good Lady...🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Enigma1510(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2023
Enu yin gba Sir!!!

Your mouth is… gasing on e own🤐
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by 2buffagain(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2023
Mods please FP. This needs to be a public service announcement.
The smell of yagbetic enu is too much out in these streets.

They must learn today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Pacesetterz: 10:10pm On May 30, 2023
U made a post and tagged the ladies. Are they d ones with Nairaland mouth odour? What about the guys..there are guys here I feel have mouth odour..just reading their takes here will tell u whether they have mouth odour or not

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by chudyprince: 11:10pm On May 30, 2023
Please what is the difference between mouth odor and bad breath?
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by id4sho(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2023
[img][/img]
chudyprince:
Please what is the difference between mouth odor and bad breath?
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 12:02am On May 31, 2023
I am a Meds.
Stop eating garri. It gives acid reflux that lead to bad breath.

2buffagain:
Some people think brushing their teeth literally just means brushing their teeth.
Some people are disgusting...

If your oral hygiene ritual does not include ALL of this, your mouth is smelling; nobody will tell you that it is smelling; and it is also the reason He/She broke up with you. Having to kiss someone with mouth odor because "bae"...is depressing AF.
They freed themselves from the prison of your lack of hygiene.

Some of you were simply never taught or never reached a point of self awareness to actually care about certain things about your person.
Now close your mouth and Grab a pen. Uncle 2Buff will set you straight...before you finish your life!

1) First things first, rinse your mouth with water.
Moisturize the situation before cleaning, same way you wet a plate before washing it.

2) Yes, Brush your front teeth.
Top down strokes please.

3) Don't forget the BACK of the teeth please.
Some people think the teeth only has front.

4) Your tongue
a) TAKE YOUR TIME to avoid "sunday morning breath" some people have that makes you know this one was running late for church and so rushed brushing her mouth.
b) Do not use the same coating of toothpaste you used for your teeth to brush your tongue. Apply a new line of toothpaste to your brush specifically for your tongue.
c) If you taste metal, drink some water, and brush again. It means your breath is bad and you are probably dehydrated..

5) Your Throat:
Gargle deep with mouthwash or at least toothpaste water.

6) FLOSS after every meal!!!
One of the saddest things I have seen out here is a woman with bad breath who tells me she does not believe in flossing.
Meaning there are decades of rotten meat stuck in her teeth lipsrsealed. That idiot would then think she deserves to kiss me. Tufiakwa!

7) STAY HYdrated
Drink water. When I see a person that only drinks one bottle of water a day, I already know this one has dry skin and a stank mouth.
Hydration helps you create more saliva, which helps to sanitize your mouth of halitosis-causing germs.

8-) Be breath Conscious
Don't just think you can just open your mouth at people without frequent breath checks. Always have gum with you.
Also it doesn't matter if you "brushed that morning". Do it again before you leave the house for a social event!

Minty fresh breath is a high value trait. Value yourself accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by 1Sharon(f): 12:05am On May 31, 2023
Nice one OP. Too many people have bad breath.

They make sure they're well dressed and smell good, but they don't take care of their breath 🤧

They haven't paid attention to detail.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Psady(m): 5:04am On May 31, 2023
Eradicating mouth odour can be a herculean task for anyone ,for me , when I use certain pastes sold out there I tend to have mouth odour , so I kept changing brand till I found few that actually help to eradicate that disgusting smell.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a Meds.
Stop eating garri. It gives acid reflux that lead to bad breath.

rubbish
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2023
I have mouth odour and body odour and girls are still dieing to have me. Trash!!!. Just make money.
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by 2buffagain(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:
I have mouth odour and body odour and girls are still dieing to have me. Trash!!!. Just make money.

Prostitutes can’t be picky of where their business comes from. Otherwise they won’t be able to eat or cover rent.
Like a plumber, the smell would simply be a part of the job.

Do not expect the same concessions from solid women who actually have things to offer a man.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by Obedinho130: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Person tok say stop eating garri.
If I woze you eeh angry
Re: If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. by flokii: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2023
I read a lot, including things outside my field. The topic of bad breath or mouth odour is a serious one most people are secretly dying to get answers to.

First, you don't need to buy very expensive toothpastes to overcome the condition.. DIY methods like salt + water gargle, tea tree oil + water gargle and cloves+ water gargle for like 5-8 minutes will greatly improve the condition. Cloves especially have strong anti-bacterial effects and soothes. You can get a toothpaste with cloves or get the ground ones to add to your tea, water etc.

Brush your teeth twice daily to remove food reminants and particles bacteria can feast on that can cause odour. Maintaining good oral hygiene is key. From reviews I have come across, Colgate is a good brand when it comes to oral hygiene.

Lastly, bad breath can be from deep down, that is the stomach or gut from underlying medical condition. So if you try everything up there and don't notice any improvements, visit the hospital and get proper treatment. You can use sugar-free mint gums too to prevent dryness of your mouth that can also cause bad breath. Smoking too can be the cause of bad breath so avoid smoking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's How Women Gradually Exploit You Without You Even Knowing / My Family Does Not Approve Of My Fiance / Why Women Dump Men - 3 Very Good Reasons And A Hot Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.