Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) (5306 Views)

If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pls leave all the part where he said he would do all the chores and skip to the last sentence. Are you not disgusted by the kind of mindset these fully grown men exhibit because they have to look appealling

Let me just draw the whole picture for you to understand here; If you are a man and you plan or hope to treat your "Beautiful Wife" like the idi0t in the photo below then just understand this in advance:
1. She really doesn't care about you or whatever you care about, you can go to hell and back for all she cares, the only reason she is with you is because of what you are offering her at the moment that MUST NOT SEIZE TO FLOW by the way!

2. You are like the owner of a company using your tongue to clean off your employees shoes every morning. undecided

3. You are as useless as the letter K in the word used to describe what your wife will be doing at your back since you give her so much leverage!

Don't get me wrong, treat your "Loving Wife" right but don't put her on any pedestal!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dear men, pls understand that females will always derail TheGidRedpiller's thread. Pls do me a favour and don't engage or quote them, they will always cause disorganization.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Hashabiah: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is this guy under a spell ...? Someone should please clarify me here here , because I'm finding it hard to understand how someone could be this stupid of over an irrelevant woman . undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
Is this guy under a spell ...? Someone should please clarify me here ... undecided
Should we go ask him or should you do your part to not end up like him

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by helinues: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Heart breaking could indeed shattered some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Hashabiah: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Should we go ask him or should you do your part to not end up like him
I can't end up like this juju-used Simp

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
Heart breaking could indeed shattered some people.

So should i pick offence with your comment or with your secondary school english language teacher bro?

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
I can't end up like this juju-used Simp
Good decision.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by FahBuLous: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm I missing something??
Wait fees o, is it actually a man that said the gibberish above??

angry angry
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
I'm I missing something?? Wait fees o, is it actually a man that said the gibberish above??
angry angry
I'm still trying to process it but then i'm the poster!
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by helinues: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So should i pick offence with your comment or with your secondary school english language teacher bro?

Any one that suits you
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Any one that suits you
How am i even sure i didn't just waste my time with a vaginaa person?
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by FahBuLous: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm still trying to process it but then i'm the poster!
Mehn SIMPing is a disease...
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
Mehn SIMPing is a disease...
It really is!
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by helinues: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

This case is beyond redemption
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by diogo23: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The person you're quoting is a woman

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
diogo23:
The person you're quoting is a woman
I knew it!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Rickmann: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls leave all the part where he said he would do all the chores and skip to the last sentence. Are you not disgusted by the kind of mindset these fully grown men exhibit because they have to look appealling

Let me just draw the whole picture for you to understand here; If you are a man and you plan or hope to treat your "Beautiful Wife" like the idi0t in the photo below then just understand this in advance:
1. She really doesn't care about you or whatever you care about, you can go to hell and back for all she cares, the only reason she is with you is because of what you are offering her at the moment that MUST NOT SEIZE TO FLOW by the way!

2. You are like the owner of a company using your tongue to clean off your employees shoes every morning. undecided

3. You are as useless as the letter K in the word used to describe what your wife will be doing at your back since you give her so much leverage!

Don't get me wrong, treat your "Loving Wife" right but don't put her on any pedestal!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

Stop taking life too seriously bro..
Like it or not , women are designed to be pampered.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by helinues: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I knew it!

You see..

Same way you thought you knew much about ladies when you have never been in their position before.

Knew it indeed .. grin
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by mayor1814: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
I doubt any man will say that.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Una no dey tire?! Women are bad, they're unworthy, they are this, they're that, yet, you guys wouldn't survive a day without making a post that centres around women. Rest abeg!
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Moeman: 6:01am On Dec 25, 2021
omo this one pass simping

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by heniford2: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Stargurl20:
Una no dey tire?! Women are bad, they're unworthy, they are this, they're that, yet, you guys wouldn't survive a day without making a post that centres around women. Rest abeg!
i guess is not more of woman his trying to educate men on how to manup and be true to himself okey don't get beep up about it men are seeing shit lately
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Stargurl20(f): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2021
heniford2:
i guess is not more of woman his trying to educate men on how to manup and be true to himself okey don't get beep up about it men are seeing shit lately
Women have been seeing and taking more shits from men since time immemorial. If they claim not to like Naija girls, make them dey their lanes abeg. Even when they see post strictly made for women they will still be the same to flood it with their bittered comments. Make them rest abeg. No be nairalanders women koba them.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by heniford2: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Stargurl20:

Women have been seeing and taking more shits from men since time immemorial. If they claim not to like Naija girls, make them dey their lanes abeg. Even when they see post strictly made for women they will still be the same to flood it with their bittered comments. Make them rest abeg. No be nairalanders women koba them.
i understand your bitterness but most of the infedili stories we hear are woman mostly not men,most of breakup are women attitude mostly, come to think of it a man spends his money marrying a woman,feed her and the ladies family,cloths her take up the responsibilities of everything yet the lady in quote still feel insecure and disrespect his husband too, why cant woman step up pay there own bridal price and do all the etc i mention and do whatever the want to do.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Rickmann:

Stop taking life too seriously bro.. Like it or not , women are designed to be pampered.
Somebody needs to slap you really hard!
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
mayor1814:
I doubt any man will say that.
Sure?
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
heniford2:
Thank You.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix / For The Guys- Would You Seriously Date An Ex-prostitute? / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.