Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems (7466 Views)

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / "Your Vagina Has Odour" — Client Tells Slay Queen (Video) / My Girlfriend's Vagina Has Been Sending A Sensation Of Electric Shock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by childofdoom1(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2023
Now i believe that 'the love of kitten, is the beginning of a man's downfall'. At times, we need to learn the hard way to abstain. Since on Friday i dived into a call girl raw, i have not been myself

High libido or being lustful for all the girls one sees, is detrimental to one's health. The western World has so bleeped us up through their explicit videos to try out crazy stuff.

What will make a young, vibrant man like me with a bright future to stoop so low to sucking a promiscuous ladies' kitten. The way i even sucked it will surprise you. ( Go to romance section on r i b d o . c o m and read this post there. I gave a full description of how i sucked the pussy there. My moniker is loquacioussinner).

Since that day, my whole body feels strange. My tongue is hot, chest heavy, throat with partial obstruction, body hot intermittently, 'my cassava' peppery and getting some pains on the shoulders and side of my abdomen (probably due to the helicopter style and ferocious doggy style i did)

I would have gone for HIV test, but for now, i have to wait for 30 days first as nothing might be detected. Currently on dosage of lime/agbo, ciprofloaxcin and Doxycycline. If i can survive this, no more naughty sex. Na to find any Edo/Calabar babe with high sex drive i will be faithful to and bang with protection

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Goodlady(f): 6:16pm On May 30, 2023
Get lost

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
A fool and his life are soon parted.

Just say you want to promote a useless site.

But u still be be big mumu sha

16 Likes

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Get lost

As in inside the middle of sambissa forest. Very mumu somebody

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by jaeyking(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
Giving head to a lady is problem enough
But to a call girl

You must be stupid

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Antimandatethie(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Get lost
When are we going to have our own sexx romps sugar shocked
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Goodlady(f): 6:26pm On May 30, 2023
Antimandatethie:

When are we going to have our own sexx romps sugar shocked
Ask your mom

2 Likes

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Antimandatethie(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Ask your mom

This my main problem with naija girls always taking offense and acting like a nun at any slight joke
Why won't some of them grow old without gettin married

Insult any how you want but that won t make you kpekux smell good anyways... cheap hoe.

8 Likes

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by NobleSeed(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2023
colos mode
Nothing way you won tell me cool cool
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by jetwonder(m): 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
grin
You mean you sucks Asshole?
You need toothpicks to remove hair from your tooth!
Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by mirinder: 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Ask your mom
will you like to swallow sperm
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by MechanicMike: 8:47pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Get lost

Why are u so rudes? angry
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by MechanicMike: 8:48pm On May 30, 2023
childofdoom1:
Now i believe that 'the love of kitten, is the beginning of a man's downfall'. At times, we need to learn the hard way to abstain. Since on Friday i dived into a call girl raw, i have not been myself

High libido or being lustful for all the girls one sees, is detrimental to one's health. The western World has so bleeped us up through their explicit videos to try out crazy stuff.

What will make a young, vibrant man like me with a bright future to stoop so low to sucking a promiscuous ladies' kitten. The way i even sucked it will surprise you. ( Go to romance section on r i b d o . c o m and read this post there. I gave a full description of how i sucked the pussy there. My moniker is loquacioussinner).

Since that day, my whole body feels strange. My tongue is hot, chest heavy, throat with partial obstruction, body hot intermittently, 'my cassava' peppery and getting some pains on the shoulders and side of my abdomen (probably due to the helicopter style and ferocious doggy style i did)

I would have gone for HIV test, but for now, i have to wait for 30 days first as nothing might be detected. Currently on dosage of lime/agbo, ciprofloaxcin and Doxycycline. If i can survive this, no more naughty sex. Na to find any Edo/Calabar babe with high sex drive i will be faithful to and bang with protection

Anyways bro, ignore Goodlady, she a togolian from Togo. Broth

1 Like

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by MechanicMike: 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
childofdoom1:

Anyways bro, ignore Goodlady, she a togolian from Togo & very rudes. Brother all men suck puccccccci coz no man is a real man until he suck puccccccci....so please, brother, keep suckin puccccccci coz u a Alfa male!!!((THANK ME LATER)) smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Allisgud: 8:56pm On May 30, 2023
childofdoom1:

u never still learn,u still dey find calabar and Edo girl wey u go dey knack after recovering,instead of being celebrate for like 6 months 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:47pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:

Ask your mom
😂 😂 😂
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2023
Be like you never buy fuel
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Kingcalls: 10:25pm On May 30, 2023
So u paid a prostitute to satisfy her🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣.....this is another level of simping ....nothing wey these foolish simps no de do
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2023
Goodlady:
Get lost
He is already...
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Rickmann: 11:13pm On May 30, 2023
childofdoom1:

Another finished man.
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:17pm On May 30, 2023
Sometimes your stories if they are even true in the first place amaze me. How u go dey give Ashana head? Like wtf!! You are really sick in the head.
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Illegal1(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2023
Omoh........jst de play,i dn see am say u dey use us catch cruise...
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Goodlady(f): 12:05am On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Anyways bro, ignore Goodlady, she a togolian from Togo & very rudes. Brother all men suck puccccccci coz no man is a real man until he suck puccccccci....so please, brother, keep suckin puccccccci coz u a Alfa male!!!((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
You sef be Burkina Faso pikin. Mujaidu boy!
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Goodlady(f): 12:06am On May 31, 2023
MechanicMike:

Why are u so rudes? angry
I m the most humble human you can imagine.
I only reply rude boys in language they understand.
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Goodlady(f): 12:07am On May 31, 2023
mirinder:
will you like to swallow sperm
Orisirisi!
Receive sense before weekend!
You ll need it more than your uncircumcised dïck!
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Bobdaddy0007(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2023
Goodlady:

Orisirisi!
Receive sense before weekend!
You ll need it more than your uncircumcised dïck!

You're wicked i swear

1 Like

Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by MechanicMike: 12:50am On May 31, 2023
Goodlady:

I m the most humble human you can imagine.
I only reply rude boys in language they understand.

Ok then if u r not rude & u love black people then u must prooooooof it to me by showing me Yor boooobsi..juss one boooobsi..shoe only me, juss me & please hurry? embarassed
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by kalufelix(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2023
Childofdoom if say you gather morale commit suicide that year everythin for dey alright by now.. now you come use us dey catch cruise..thunder faya your pri*k ..
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Alonso91(m): 2:42am On May 31, 2023
First of all...who told you ur future is bright?

Secondly,you dey lick call girl? Haaaa just 1 kiss condom would have averted impending disaster like you... Shiorrrrrrr
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by respect80(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Sometimes your stories if they are even true in the first place amaze me. How u go dey give Ashana head? Like wtf!! You are really sick in the head.

Which one be ashana?
Whether ashana or the average girl you meet randomly and woo and she agrees to fuuuck you, it's still the same thing. Sucking Pucci is sucking pucci and I would advise any reasonable man to desist from it.
In fact, I find it difficult to kiss the average 9ja girl during sex because of this growing trends of giving and receiving heads because I can't imagine myself kissing one mumu girl that probably uses that same mouth to suck random diicks.

Note :I don't give or ask for heads, but if my partner insist that's where her fantasy lies then who am I to deny her as long as she doesn't expect me to return the favour
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by Coldie(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2023
I have only done that shit once in my life.

And if u see the person I did it to, I can say it with confidence that she was worth it back then.

U dae go suck ashi pussy, that mean say people like u dae kiss ashi
Re: Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems by crackhouse(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2023
RIP in advance bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) / WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.