Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately (59846 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Hotwest: 7:12pm On May 30, 2023
DSS and EFCC should exchange fire please
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Egypt209: 7:12pm On May 30, 2023
He opened his eyes wide and asked 'What is going on, why so many people in the room?'

Remi clutched his hand tightly and whispered into his left ear 'You're sworn in earlier in the day as the President of the federal republic'.

He immediately turned his head in amazement and utter what the closest diplomat sitting next to him considered as an accelerated gibberish.
Not knowing what he said, Remi with smile face nod in agreement and said YES!.

He rose gradually using her frame as support, and said 'You're all welcome' to a thunderous ovation. He was then guarded into the adjourning open space by retinue of aides, still with strange looks on his face.

... Follow my report for more updates!
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by BJanta: 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

I can guide you. See my bio for WhatsApp

Ok.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by TrapKVNG(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Very nice.

The era of government agencies behaving anyhow, unprincipled and sordidly are over. We now have a proactive government, who is anything but nonchalant nor 'deaf', that can take control and will take control of the country.

The days of unchecked bad policies, unruly behaviours from governmental organisations and agencies are over.

Let it be known, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is incharge not 'deciding-cabal.'

Guy shey you no dey tire? From morning till night you dey nairaland
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by jahsharon: 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
This is Emilokan Tinubu, not Muhammadu Buhari who watches while everyone does as he likes
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by MrColdsweat: 7:16pm On May 30, 2023
Playing a script to deceive the gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by jahsharon: 7:17pm On May 30, 2023
nairalee:
I'll love to see his reaction when his directives are not obeyed.

That's where Buhari lost it

Even head of DSS will be locked up. Tinubu is not Buhari.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by UselessBuharist: 7:17pm On May 30, 2023
post=123473035:
PRESIDENT with a nice and swift move.

#SPONTANEOUS

You know your darling daddy was lifeless all through his 8 years in office but you chose to irritate everyone with your madness here

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by jahsharon: 7:17pm On May 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Initial gragra.

Trust an afonjas at your own risk

We in pdp are still watching.

Nobody trusts your generations of cowards
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2023
Good one.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by hotseat: 7:20pm On May 30, 2023
This is most timely by the President!

He is the C-in-C of the Armed Forces and must make them understand that things can no longer be done as usual with impunity.

A new Sheriff is in town!
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by jahsharon: 7:20pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
grin

THEY ACTED FILM AND THEY ENDED THE FILM. THEY NOW UNLEASHED THEIR ZOMBIES TO PROPAGATE NEWS, AS IF AGBADO GIVES A DARN...

NO BE EVERYBODY BE MUMU ABEGI!! grin

Tell your Peter Obituary to try nonsense and see how many minutes it will take before he is locked up and the keys to his prison room thrown into Lagos Lagoon. You his mumu followers troop to the streets and be used for shooting practice by the security agents. This is North, South West, and South South alliance. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by zeuss: 7:21pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Very nice.

The era of government agencies behaving anyhow, unprincipled and sordidly are over. We now have a proactive government, who is anything but nonchalant nor 'deaf', that can take control and will take control of the country.

The days of unchecked bad policies, unruly behaviours from governmental organisations and agencies are over.

Make we hear word!!!!! Many are sleeping on the petrol queue ..... Frying pan to fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by cyborg123(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin
Ebenezer2021:
omo tinubu is actively working oooo unlike buhari that was just plain dumb

Or I heard it and I was so surprised grin like this one below
https://www.nairaland.com/5656908/activities-bandits-surprised-me-buhari
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by richeeyo(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Initial gragra.

Keep watching thats all you came to do in life
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Ibkrichie(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2023
Preplex:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You're still thinking of buying water to drink while we that you're begging drink from well water 😂...what can we call that?
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by M4A1carbine: 7:31pm On May 30, 2023
Na Asari be your SS alliance abi? grin

Dey play zombie..dey play.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU......

YOUR ACTIVITIES HAS JUST BEEN DECODED AND LAID BARE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. YOU USE DSS AND DESIGNATED ARMY PERSONNEL AS 'UNKNOWN GUNMEN' THAT KILL AND MAIM IN THE SE. NOW THE NORTHERNERS YOU BRAINWASHED HAVE LEFT POWER FOR YOU VASTARDS....NOW YOU SEEK ALLIANCES TO FIGHT THE SE? COWARDS grin

FACE THEM SQUARELY...AND SEE HOW BUHARI/JUBRIL THAT YOU FEAR AS COWARDS COULDN'T DO WHAT YOU WISHED ON MNK. LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO THE CHAP NOW, UNDER TINUBU, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

COWARD WEY DEY SEEK ALLIANCE TO FIGHT ENEMY. YOU SHOULD FORM ALLIANCE AND RECLAIM ILORIN...SPITS

jahsharon:

Tell your Peter Obituary to try nonsense and see how many minutes it will take before he is locked up and the keys to his prison room thrown into Lagos Lagoon. You his mumu followers troop to the streets and be used for shooting practice by the security agents. This is North, South West, and South South alliance. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by WantsandMore: 7:32pm On May 30, 2023
Owutuotuo:
BAT just brought OBJ charismatic vibes to the stage sha. Migraine go straighten up by the time Ribadu comes back to EFCC, Fashola AGF, Bart Nnaji Power, and Ibe Kachikwu Petroleum ministry. Men who mean good business for Naija
nostalgic, those days we had the fastest growing economy in the world.our economy just went comatose gdp fell down-15%

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by mastermaestro(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Very nice.

I am not a supporter of Tinubu sha, but I am so sure of one thing that he exemplifies. He is a very decisive leader. I don't expect to witness Buhari's kind of docility in his administration. E be like DSS nor know say Buhari don comot. They want to continue their unprofessional conducts. Na sackings go end am. grin
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Funflipper: 7:36pm On May 30, 2023
nairalee:
I'll love to see his reaction when his directives are not obeyed.

That's where Buhari lost it

The reactuon will be as simple as ABC. There will be an immediate vacancy.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Berankis: 7:37pm On May 30, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
Three major moves he has made really impress me.
1. Subsidy removal
2. Unified exchange rate by the CBN (directive)
3. DSS to vacate EFCC premises

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by blowjohn(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2023
24SEVEN:

Blọwjob or whatever you're called, if you are good in making inferences, you should know that immediately a new government is in place, all her agencies tend to 'behave' themselves, no 'busybodying' and unnecessary attention by any of them. But this is not the case because it is all scripted to prove an unnecessary point.

Ur point is invalid and ur just being mischievous.

Don't comment again

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Electorate: 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Very nice.

...and the era of fuel scarcity continues with a record fuel price, thanks to Jagaban, una go suffer tire...shebi una no wan get sense.

Sunday wey go good na Saturday we go know.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by CloudWalker: 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
Preplex:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
tell obi or labour to send you sometthing. ibos don't beg
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Funflipper: 7:46pm On May 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Initial gragra.

Initial gragra? Ok, na only a matter of time before e go dawn on una say there is a new sheriff in town. Governance is back to what it should be and not the joke GEJ and Buhari made it seem like for the past 13 years.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by AfonjaPriest: 7:49pm On May 30, 2023
Preplex:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Nothing for you, beggar cum scammer. This is no place to beg.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Agunesinjaweola: 7:49pm On May 30, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
Your statement make my day 👏👍
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Skyehigher1: 7:53pm On May 30, 2023
That is what I vote for a proactive government

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
Apc and script be like 5 and 6...dem suppose win award for blockbuster.

Nobody dey direct movie pass tinubu chaii cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Andsboy(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2023
I want this pls

Habila525:
Full Digiatal Marketing Course by Sultech academy .

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Basics of Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos*
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by 24SEVEN: 8:05pm On May 30, 2023
blowjohn:

Ur point is invalid and ur just being mischievous.

Don't comment again

Blòwjob, you don't get to give me instructions. And yeah, you can also tell that to your father. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.