Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately (59866 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:57am On May 31, 2023
zedegit:

I am sure you've not exhausted your villagers.

My family is fine.

I did that yesterday. I want your family members to enroll, I will do your villagers next week.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by archbishop007(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2023
M4A1carbine:
grin

THEY ACTED FILM AND THEY ENDED THE FILM. THEY NOW UNLEASHED THEIR ZOMBIES TO PROPAGATE NEWS, AS IF AGBADO IS NOT THE DIRECTOR OF THE FILM.

THIS IS HOW THEY ACT 'UNKNOWN GUNMEN' FILMS IN THE SE AND THE SAME PROPAGANDIST WILL BE THE FIRST TO SPREAD THE NEWS.

UNA JUST DEY CAST BADLY..

IGBO PEOPLE..THESE ARE THE ACTORS THAT MAKE THE SE UNSETTLED, SO THAT THE NORTH WILL LOVE THEM.

NO BE EVERYBODY BE MUMU ABEGI!! grin

WELL IF THEY'RE THE ONES ACCORDING TO YOU. YOU PPL NO GET SENSE THEN, BECAUSE THEY'RE USING YOUR PPL TO CARRY OUT THEIR OWN SELFISHNESS ACTS ACCORDING TO YOU.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by zedegit: 6:52am On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

I did that yesterday. I want your family members to enroll, I will do your villagers next week.

Oloshi scammer. Getat.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Slurity(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2023
Xscape1993:
Government agencies fighting themselves... what a country! Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore.
Every opportunity to attack government, APC or Tinubu is your food. Government agencies will continue to fight themselves in any government in the world. The management of this fight is what matters.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by tunde1200(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2023
It happens in other countries too not only in Nigeria stop being sentimental about it.

Xscape1993:
Government agencies fighting themselves... what a country! Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by yaki84: 10:47am On May 31, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
So who voted for 'am not aware' merchant?
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Bigkoko: 10:56am On May 31, 2023
Yes oohhh!!! The corruption files about someone been prepared for office have be recovered. They can now vacate the premises. Ndia ara

nlfpmod:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/30/tinubu-orders-dss-to-immediately-vacate-efccs-office/
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by HardMirror(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2023
zedegit:

Don't you want your family members and villagers to earn in dollars or are they allegic to dollars?

#1000 bawo.
trust me. He is a scammer. He claims to be an expert but his channel that he openned since june last year only has 5 views and zero subscribers. See screenshot.

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Okay

How far, you don apply to thiefnubuu to retain you for the propaganda job?

Hope say Buhari 30k help you build bungalow for your muddy village for Benue. If not, you have bungled your chance forever. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.