Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately (59863 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Starz825(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2023
M4A1carbine:
grin

THEY ACTED FILM AND THEY ENDED THE FILM. THEY NOW UNLEASHED THEIR ZOMBIES TO PROPAGATE NEWS, AS IF AGBADO IS NOT THE DIRECTOR OF THE FILM.

THIS IS HOW THEY ACT 'UNKNOWN GUNMEN' FILMS IN THE SE AND THE SAME PROPAGANDIST WILL BE THE FIRST TO SPREAD THE NEWS.

UNA JUST DEY CAST BADLY..

IGBO PEOPLE..THESE ARE THE ACTORS THAT MAKE THE SE UNSETTLED, SO THAT THE NORTH WILL LOVE THEM.

NO BE EVERYBODY BE MUMU ABEGI!! grin
your mumu no be small...

so na them send unknown gunmen to dey kill your people....not 1 week not 1 year..but 3-4 years now down the line and they are still killing your people.....still order monday as sit at home

only if you can convince me that they are using your people to kill your people...then may be I will downplay my observation...

but for now your mumu na resounding one grin
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by integrity16(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2023
Nice one! Quick response, the other man would have waited till everything spiral out of control before acting.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On May 30, 2023
The swift presidential directive has heralded the entrenched command and control.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by sleemomymy: 8:18pm On May 30, 2023
100/100 first test.
You do any how, you see any how.
God bless Nigeria
God bless BAT.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Kay25(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Government agencies fighting themselves... what a country! Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore.
Stop being naive it's not just happening not only under Apc govt
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by mywells: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
All the Anti Graft agencies is now in his pocket like Lagos in his pocket even the whole Nigeria,One day he would wake up and dip his hand in his pocket and bring out a white handcachife and raise it up ,while he asked everyone what am I raising up ,the ignorance and gullible ones would now say it's an handcachife he would now reply and say this is Nigeria not an handcachife and return it back to his pockets.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by dappydozzy(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
Government agencies fighting themselves... what a country! Nothing will ever surprise me in this APC government anymore.

Nothing new, it even happens in the United States. It even happened in Bangladesh some years back a security agency known as the Rifles, they are presidential bodyguards had clashes with the Bangladeshi army. So security agencies clashing is not peculiar to Nigeria. It is as a result of lacunas in the constitution. Until the Nigerian Security Act is amended, we will be having issues like this.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by dappydozzy(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2023
mywells:
All the Anti Graft agencies is now in his pocket like Lagos in his pocket even the whole Nigeria,One day he would wake up and dip his hand in his pocket and bring out a white handcachife and raise it up ,while he asked everyone what am I raising up ,the ignorance and gullible ones would now say it's an handcachife he would now reply and say this is Nigeria not an handcachife and return it back to his pockets.

You people can be very funny, many dont even know the meaning of Presidential System of Government, The security agencies are under the Executive arm of Government. Even the United States, the Security Agencies are still under the Executive arm of Government. He is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
Why una b like diz . If e no talk , una go say he turn deaf hear.
Now he talk again, una say na script..

Nothing wey de feel do to satisfy una type ..

Nawa oooo
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by tesppidd: 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
Are you sure he is aware?
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=M4A1carbine post=123473031][b] grin

Why una b like diz . If e no talk , una go say he turn deaf hear.
Now he talk again, una say na script..

Nothing wey de feel do to satisfy una type ..

Nawa oooo
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Olaxbolax100: 8:46pm On May 30, 2023
I've sent you something... Let me know when you get it
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Amayabor1: 8:51pm On May 30, 2023
If there is one thing I am sure of, Tinubu will be quick to respond to national issues. If it were Buhari, officials of both agencies would have finish killing themselves before Buhari will respond. And that is after his aides must have begged him to respond.

Buhari was a calamity!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by zedegit: 9:01pm On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
May this new administration favor all πŸ™. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me, hold your 1k o.

Don't you want your family members and villagers to earn in dollars or are they allegic to dollars?

#1000 bawo.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by zedegit: 9:04pm On May 30, 2023
My own is if he will be proactive to tackle Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen men head-on.
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Dicado: 9:05pm On May 30, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Shaev7(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2023
Make una comot for Okoti Ebo na, DSS una never hear?
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Styluss: 9:09pm On May 30, 2023
We wait to see, whatever happens, I hope to see my country progress, I hope you agree with me that your party's last 8 years was gross failure
lhordspy:
Very nice.

The era of government agencies behaving anyhow, unprincipled and sordidly are over. We now have a proactive government, who is anything but nonchalant nor 'deaf', that can take control and will take control of the country.

The days of unchecked bad policies, unruly behaviours from governmental organisations and agencies are over.

Let it be known, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is incharge not 'deciding-cabal.'
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2023
This is how u take charge, and if they don’t listen, then order the boys to arrest their oga and lock him up. Then everyone will behave, not like the last person that will only express β€œ shock β€œβ€¦β€¦.spits
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by UselessBuharist: 9:38pm On May 30, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Kennyfancy(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2023
olatade:
This is what I voted for honestly. In those days you will be hearing 'I am not aware'
but in those days you were supporting the I am not aware gang
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Blackdisciple(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2023
Nice one, what nonsense is that...
DSS will be feeling vultron while no history of them arresting or fighting insurgency...

But what is the main work of DSS people undecided undecided
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Napata77: 10:29pm On May 30, 2023
I'm liking the tone and pace of this new administration.

Very fresh approach to governance in barely two days.

Tinubu seems to be in a hurry to fix this country.

Well done Mr President. wink
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Stevengold(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Very nice.

The era of government agencies behaving anyhow, unprincipled and sordidly are over. We now have a proactive government, who is anything but nonchalant nor 'deaf', that can take control and will take control of the country.

The days of unchecked bad policies, unruly behaviours from governmental organisations and agencies are over.

Let it be known, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is incharge not 'deciding-cabal.'

How much did you buy fuel for your gen today? Infact do you even have one? OK transport nko? Oh I forgot you have legs. lipsrsealed
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by GABRIEL6036: 11:09pm On May 30, 2023
fr3do:
Hian

We will wait for the tribunal ruling
You be mumu...
Keep waiting till thy kingdom comes 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Emola12(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2023
post=123473035:
PRESIDENT with a nice and swift move.

#SPONTANEOUS
I hope he will tell dos bandits wey dey kill people in pleateu to stop killing awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:16am On May 31, 2023
YES DSS LEAVE THSlAT BUILDING NOW OR FAVlCE MILITARY ASSAULT. angry Your commander in chief has spoken and you still stand there like loferr. IDIOTS!angry
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by poseidon12: 1:26am On May 31, 2023
Racoon:
Desperate power tussle among criminal government agencies. All that unite them in fighting is something corrupt. They can't be flexing muscles for power sake.

Exactly
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by Goodcitizen1: 4:15am On May 31, 2023
After destroying and removing evidence
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:03am On May 31, 2023
zedegit:

Don't you want your family members and villagers to earn in dollars or are they allegic to dollars?

#1000 bawo.

They do already, what about your family members ?
Re: President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately by zedegit: 5:35am On May 31, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

They do already, what about your family members ?

I am sure you've not exhausted your villagers.

My family is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.