Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. (1656 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by kokorokoman: 6:42am On May 31, 2023
Lie is an abormination in the sight of the lord but also a savior in times of trouble.
all my life i have met just only one person i can really say i believe does not lie, she is very upright in her doings, i have known her for many years and has passed all the tests i have thrown her way.

some people rarely lie except for defensive purposes.
while some people lie as easily as they breath, like these kind people do not even think or practice their lies before talking, they just open thir mouth and the lies will just be coming out perfectly that an even an angel will need some investigations before they can even discover an atom of lie in it.

you can lie to escape trooubles, fight, poverty etc but some people lie too unnecessarily and it's annoying.
there was this time one kind yeye lie nearly cost me a job.
so i was working at this private uni in benin and i needed to travel for a very important stuff but i didn't want my boss to know i was travelling.
on a tuesday morning, i called him and told him i lost my dad in the village that i won't be coming to work for that day, my boss sympathised with me on phone an gave me the go ahead not to come to work, so i travelled that day.

in the evening, my boss came with four other ederly men from our office to commiserate with my family at home, but kasala bust when they met my 'late dad' at home, baba just kack dey watch television.
sympathisers shock to see 'dead man dey watch news o shocked shocked o boy.
they explained everything to dad , old man wey no wan use ear hear death, baba even first give the sympathisers better wahala instanta, 'so una don plan with that witch pikin to kill me abi, una don try am for spiritual e no work so una don come for physical''

unto ederly men package they were able to sort themselves and and they are all the same tribe and from the same neighborhood.
the next day, i went to office, i apologised to my boss and told him i actually lied, he even was calm with me which so unlike him.

***this man isnt my biological dad, i dont have one and i have always told my boss before this incident that that man isnt my biological dad but i never knew he didnt take note.

**kokorokoman**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Redoil: 6:46am On May 31, 2023
that buhari twill some solve Nigerian problem immediately he assume office
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by jaeyking(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2023
Back in school I lied about being sick just
To make an excuse
Only for the sickness to truly ome upon me that day

I almost kicked the bucket

From that moment till this day and more to come, I try not to make excuses anymore and above all using my health NOP

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2023
Dat Me and Seun were Classmates in primary school
and he used to Spy from my work during Exams. embarassed sad

OP, I Just Did now. 😏😒

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by kokorokoman: 8:11am On May 31, 2023
jaeyking:
Back in school I lied about being sick just
To make an excuse
Only for the sickness to truly ome upon me that day

I almost kicked the bucket

From that moment till this day and more to come, I try not to make excuses anymore and above all using my health NOP
dont you think it was just a mere coincidence?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 31, 2023
Back in varsity when I paid a medical doctor to create a sick note for me just because I wasn't prepared for a test... grin grin grin

The doctor told me that in order for everything to seem legit, he had to open a file for me and make it seem like I was indeed sick because some of the lecturers would call them to verify the legitimacy of the sick notes that students give to them.

I submitted the sick note the following day, two days later, the lecturer called me and asked that I come to the office ASAP.. Upon getting to his office, I found three other students.. So the lecturer started interrogating us about our sick notes, apparently the four of us happened to have went to the same clinic on the same day, so the he suspected that we planned the whole thing.

The lecturer then called the clinic in our presence to make inquiries... When he asked about the first student, the receptionist made some inquiries within the clinic and discovered that there was no history of the student ever coming to the clinic.

After he was done discussing with the receptionist, he ended the call and started expressing his disappointment with the student and he dismissed his application for a sick test... I think the doctor that created the guy's sick note didn't open a file for him, hence there was no history of him coming to the clinic, I don't know... The lecturer then gave the three of us a chance to come clean before he makes the call again, I was panicking, but I didn't want him to see that I was panicking because he's a lawyer and lawyers are very good at reading people.. grin grin grin... I stood my ground and told him that I was sick on the day of the test, the three of us stood our ground and told the lecturer to make the call to the clinic once again.

This time he called and no one answered, it only raised his suspicion even more... He eventually let us go, but told us that he's not going to let the matter go until he confirmed with the clinic that we indeed came for consultations on the day we were supposed to write a test.

The clinic eventually did confirmed with him that the three of us did came for consultations on the same day, but at different times... I wrote the sick test and got an A... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by kokorokoman: 9:33am On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Back in varsity when I paid a medical doctor to create a sick note for me just because I wasn't prepared for a test... grin grin grin

The doctor told me that in order for everything to seem legit, he had to open a file for me and make it seem like I was indeed sick because some of the lecturers would call them to verify the legitimacy of the sick notes that students give to them.

I submitted the sick note the following day, two days later, the lecturer called me and asked that I come to the office ASAP.. Upon getting to his office, I found three other students.. So the lecturer started interrogating us about our sick notes, apparently the four of us happened to have went to the same clinic on the same day, so the he suspected that we planned the whole thing.

The lecturer then called the clinic in our presence to make inquiries... When he asked about the first student, the receptionist made some inquiries within the clinic and discovered that there was no history of the student ever coming to the clinic.

After he was done discussing with the receptionist, he ended the call and started expressing his disappointment with the student and he dismissed his application for a sick test... I think the doctor that created the guy's sick note didn't open a file for him, hence there was no history of him coming to the clinic, I don't know... The lecturer then gave the three of us a chance to come clean before he makes the call again, I was panicking, but I didn't want him to see that I was panicking because he's a lawyer and lawyers are very good at reading people.. grin grin grin... I stood my ground and told him that I was sick on the day of the test, the three of us stood our ground and told the lecturer to make the call to the clinic once again.

This time he called and no one answered, it only raised his suspicion even more... He eventually let us go, but told us that he's not going to let the matter go until he confirmed with the clinic that we indeed came for consultations on the day we were supposed to write a test.

The clinic eventually did confirmed with him that the three of us did came for consultations on the same day, but at different times... I wrote the sick test and got an A... grin grin grin grin
wahala, are you south african please ?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 31, 2023
Yes, I am.. smiley smiley smiley
kokorokoman:
wahala, are you south african please ?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by jaeyking(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
dont you think it was just a mere coincidence?

It could be a mere coincidence
But I don't want to witnes such again

Cuz that day was hell

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by internationalman(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2023
Telling friends and family members I'm fine.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by kokorokoman: 1:07pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
nice sis, looking forward to visiting someday.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by nerdfrost(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:

grin grin Make I shoot my shot
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Southy women and big ass.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2023
Mine isn't big... grin grin grin
Negroid001:

Southy women and big ass.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Mine isn't big... grin grin grin
Maybe you're not 100% southy. Do you base there also?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 31, 2023
Yes.
Negroid001:

Maybe you're not 100% southy. Do you base there also?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes.
Oh cool.
Most of us here are from Nigeria. You're doing well!
What do you like about Naija men?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2023
Honestly speaking, I don't pay much attention to Nigerian men, so I can't say.

But I love some of their music... smiley smiley smiley
Negroid001:

Oh cool.
Most of us here are from Nigeria. You're doing well!
What do you like about Naija men?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Honestly speaking, I don't pay much attention to Nigerian men, so I can't say.

But I love some of their music... smiley smiley smiley
I see.
Is it true South African men don't work?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2023
Based on your common sense, do you think it's true?
Negroid001:

I see.
Is it true South African men don't work?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Based on your common sense, do you think it's true?
Dunno. Don't live there, never been there. That's why I'm asking you.

Based on your common sense, is it true?
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 31, 2023
Are you telling me that you can't use your common sense?

Because some questions just require common sense, nothing else.

Is our president a woman?
Negroid001:

Dunno. Don't live there, never been there. That's why I'm asking you.

Based on your common sense, is it true?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you telling me that you can't use your common sense?

Because some questions just require common sense, nothing else.

Is our president a woman?

You're very dumb. Simple question yes or no. So much for the common sense.
I hope all southy babes are not like you sha. Oversabi piece of thrash.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2023
Ahh! There he goes getting aggressive and using insults.

A typical Nigerian man.

It's not my fault that you can't use your common sense.

You're busy asking me senseless questions like you're still a primary kid with a low IQ.... Grow up man... You should know better than this.
Negroid001:

You're very dumb. Simple question yes or no. So much for the common sense.
I hope all southy babes are not like you sha. Oversabi piece of thrash.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
Ahh! There he goes getting aggressive and using insults.

A typical Nigerian man.

It's not my fault that you can't use your common sense.

You're busy asking me senseless questions like you're still a primary kid with a low IQ.... Grow up man... You should know better than this.
E pain aunty grin.
Na you kuku start the attitude shi.
Mtcheew. Ugly she-goat.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 31, 2023
How am I giving you attitude by telling you to use your common sense

I mean even in some exam papers we are told to answer some questions based on common sense.

Not only do you need to improve your IQ, but you also need to learn to use your common sense so that you can stop asking lame questions and sounding childish.
Negroid001:

E pain aunty grin.
Na you kuku start the attitude shi.
Mtcheew. Ugly she-goat.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:
How am I giving you attitude by telling you to use your common sense

I mean even in some exam papers we are told to answer some questions based on common sense.

Not only do you need to improve your IQ, but you also need to learn to use your common sense so that you can stop asking lame questions and sounding childish.
Yen yen yen. I don't argue with women.
You're lesser beings.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2023
So you're saying your mother is a lesser being? shocked shocked shocked

Not only do you need to learn to use your common sense, you need to learn to have some respect.

How can you insult your mother like this? The same woman that brought you to this world
Negroid001:

Yen yen yen. I don't argue with women.
You're lesser beings.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:
So you're saying your mother is a lesser being? shocked shocked shocked

Not only do you need to learn to use your common sense, you need to learn to have some respect.

How can you insult your mother like this? The same woman that brought you to this world

My Mother has curtesy. Unlike you. Foul mouthed pig.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
But you used generalization when you said women, meaning you also included your mother.

Not only do you need to learn to use your common sense and have some respect, now you also need to get your education all over again.. Wow, there are a lot of things that you still have to learn.. grin grin grin

You just keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.😂😂😂
Negroid001:

My Mother has curtesy. Unlike you. Foul mouthed pig.
Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:
But you used generalization when you said women, meaning you also included your mother.

Not only do you need to learn to use your common sense and have some respect, now you also need to get your education all over again.. Wow, there are a lot of things that you still have to learn.. grin grin grin

E pain Aunty. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Told. by Negroid001(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
Samantha124:

Respect for who?
Name your price hoe. I fit pity you small.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can U Tell If It Will Work Out? / Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men / Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.