Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (24108 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Standing5(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.
Truth is that, subsidy deserves to stay but the successive govt have been fiscally reckless and when pressed financially, prefer petrol subsidy removal over many options that can conserve money and help deliver the much talked about infrastructure. Education subsidy is there. Forex subsidy is alive too. While these subsidies are selective in terms of beneficiaries, petrol subsidy is far more evenly spread and effective.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by PussyKing(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2023
grin grin

Nigerians are devils
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by emmybobo1: 10:33am On May 31, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Igbo thing is always with the drama of greed. Isn't it the same petrol they are sellingbin Abuja?

Why should the fuel transported over longer distance to Abuja and the north sell lower than the one in Abia or Ebonyi?
Don’t you think it could be black market price or was any marketer mentioned. Almost the same marketers operate in each state. There’s MRS, Total, Oando in abakiliki , they are not own by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Meliziz: 10:33am On May 31, 2023
Enjoy your bulaba
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by GeneralPula: 10:33am On May 31, 2023
immanuelsize:
I can comfirm to the general public that this news is misleading and full of lies. I'm currently in abakaliki, although their were few filling stations that were opened that yesterday, they did not sell in such amount. During the morning, it was only three filling stations that were selling and among the three, one was selling #500 and the other two were selling #600. Later in the day, many of them opened and they sold #500.
Blackmarket sold between 800 to 900
Can you imagine..

Since yesterday, different fake news has been circulated on nairaland..

Mynd44
Seun

See this comment.

You people need to do more in verifying news before moving to front page..

Many fake news here on nairaland..
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by nnamdi640: 10:33am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Why do you always want to wait for tears? Can’t you just be positive for once?
Be positive on a confirmed looter as president is like saying that you will remain positive for a criminal that stole your phone believing that he will return it. The next time any one you will talk about corruption in Nigeria, then we will know how foolish some are
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by xpiranza88: 10:34am On May 31, 2023
When it's the president u wanted ure patriotic.....when Jonathan was there where u talking about patriotism.....patriotism is now based on ur tribes men been at the center ...last last we go they alright

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain![/quote]
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by emmybobo1: 10:34am On May 31, 2023
Spicycat:

Move on from this childishness already.
Yoruba Muslim. Foolish slave to genuine northern Muslim
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by SonicDre: 10:34am On May 31, 2023
Okay
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by dyera(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2023
tamdun:
Increase it to 5000 per liter,this has nothing to do with the government,we just like suffering ourselves in this country,

Basically Nigerian citizens are the ones that inflict suffering on their fellow citizens.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Truthshscrazy: 10:36am On May 31, 2023
Interesting
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:37am On May 31, 2023
clydecarson:

Abeg keep quiet,if it was obi that made this announcement will you spill out this rubbish you wrote

You are just being tribalistic just because it's your druglord that is the selected president

🤣🤣🤣

I am a highly esteemed personality that will always be on the side of prosperity. I have my ills as human, but I never let it hinder progress.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by slowice(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who collected your biscuit? Why are you so pained and bitter early morning?

You are the pained and bitter one here.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is becoming increasingly difficult for an average Nigerian to fit in to.

Just few hours into his presidency, we're experiencing this difficult moments because a town hall man couldn't keep shut over the subsidy and do his due diligence before making a speech about it.

sane person should set up COmmitte to look into NNPC Account first

Another 16 years of HELL FIRE AWAIT NIGERIAs
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 10:39am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Are you even normal at all? People can't go out to hustle because the transport fare alone is more than what they'll earn in a day, and you're here commenting nonsense?
Why is it that every supporter of bad regimems suddenly just stop using their brains to think?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by EnemyofGod2: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a welcome development.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Darnell9(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2023
GoodCane:
Damn!

By the time Tinubu is done with Yoluba people, their eyes go clear
i dey tell you
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by slowice(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2023
A careless statement from a slowpoke attempting to sound presidential has brought untold hardship on Nigerians..... What a way to kick off his administration.

A dunce will always be a dunce even with gcfr
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by clydecarson(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

I am a highly esteemed personality that will always be on the side of prosperity. I have my ills as human, but I never let it hinder progress.

Talking nonsense...you are suffering and you are busy claiming prosperity 😂😂😂,see the slowpoke you picked as selected president first day na wahala follow am you still open your buccal cavity to say prosperity...shit on your empty skull
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:41am On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

Are you even normal at all? People can't go out to hustle because the transport fare alone is more than what they'll earn in a day, and you're here commenting nonsense?
Why is it that every supporter of bad regimems suddenly just stop using their brains to think?

Is that an excuse for being bitter and pained?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:42am On May 31, 2023
clydecarson:

Talking nonsense...you are suffering and you are busy claiming prosperity 😂😂😂,see the slowpoke you picked as selected president first day na wahala follow am you still open your buccal cavity to say prosperity...shit on your empty skull

Be patient!

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will deliver!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 10:43am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

Is that why you don't have sense? Some people will definitely not be affected but that doesn't mean you should start typing nonsense early in the morning. Least you could do is empathise
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by yigey: 10:43am On May 31, 2023
Now imagine dem finally remove the subsidy
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

Is that why you don't have sense? Some people will definitely not be affected but that doesn't mean you should start typing nonsense early in the morning. Least you could do is empathise

I detest bitter people.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Is that an excuse for being bitter and pained?

Okay. You're actually not normal
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:45am On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

Okay. You're actually not normal

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 10:46am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

Are you on drugs?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by annyplenty(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain!

Why did they not allow a much sincere Jonathan to do it at that time. They led protest to ojota and painted Jonathan blue black
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:48am On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

Are you on drugs?

I don’t do drugs. You just funny!
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by ferry1: 10:48am On May 31, 2023
Is now #537 here in Abuja this morning
Agbado has really resume power
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Brek: 10:50am On May 31, 2023
Madness everywhere!
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Great0ne1: 10:50am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are a complete IDIOT. you are asking him why he is angry in a country where petrol sells currently for over #700 most places and minimum wage is #30k .
You think you can get petrol cheaper by virtue of your tribe or religion ? Ewu awusa
Have never ever in my life seen a country with such number of bigoted and worthless beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory / State Of Affairs In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District - Akwa Ibom PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.