Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (24232 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:51am On May 31, 2023
annyplenty:

Why did they not allow a much sincere Jonathan to do it at that time. They led protest to ojota and painted Jonathan blue black

More than half of the nation protested! All regions protested and don’t make it look like some protested.

Let’s take responsibility for our mistake and correct them now. We can always postpone since it’s guaranteed we would have to in the future.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 10:52am On May 31, 2023
Great0ne1:

You are a complete IDIOT. you are asking him why he is angry in a country where petrol sells currently for over #700 most places and minimum wage is #30k .
You think you can get petrol cheaper by virtue of your tribe or religion ? Ewu awusa
Have never ever in my life seen a country with such number of bigoted and worthless beings.

Now you seeing it!

Experience is the best teacher!
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Redoil: 10:53am On May 31, 2023
Spicycat:

Move on from this childishness already.
you this pussy cat come make i use redoil fry your sense so that you go understand the meaning of government scam called subsidy
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HALCYON44: 10:54am On May 31, 2023
Whether we like it or not, government has made it clear that they will not pay the scam called subsidy again and it has nothing to do with tribalism or ethnicity. Until we realise that Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria, small opportunity we want to exploit each other despite the fact that government keep shouting not to store or panic buy. Especially in the south east the amount of exploitation is too high. May God help us sha.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Smartguyboy(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2023
dedonfranco:
South East states is always like this.

How much is fuel in Kano, Kaduna or Kebbi state?

Very wicked set of people without thinking.
Igbo has always been Igbos problem not the government or the northerners we are just wicked when it comes to hurt your follow man.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Alliswell248: 10:58am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
the purpose of having a government is to regulate prices and activities of the people when buhari and tinubu gave cart blanch to marketers what do you expect

I disagree.
If the filling station is locked now, hope people won't be crying marginalization.
PMS is still less than 250 naira.
There is subsidy on every PMS in the country.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by MrAmbrose(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2023
Which way Nigeria? This is old market for goodness sake! cry
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by thesicilian: 10:59am On May 31, 2023
arejibadz:
your still blaming govt for filling station in ebonyi selling fuel 1200 per litre??
That's their way. They cheat themselves and turn around to blame the government

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Prince111111: 11:00am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who collected your biscuit? Why are you so pained and bitter early morning?
this is our major problem in Nigeria. He is stating the truths for crying out loud 🙄🙄
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by victorsola: 11:00am On May 31, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/subsidy-petrol-hits-n1200-per-litre-in-ebonyi/
where una get all this price , I still got fuel for 250 today
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:01am On May 31, 2023
gare:

The Person that wrote that speech for Tinubu no wise at all, starting off your administration like this is not a good one

You are just among the wise people here. The speech caused all these, the panic buy was created by the speech and the forces of demand and supply came into play.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by EmeraldEmperor(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2023
We need Official Price to All Petroleum Products
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by ginggerxy: 11:04am On May 31, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

There is a reason why we call GEJ a dullard and a weak leader that only got lucky.
Of course you can call him dullard because he decided to be kind to fools like you. That was his only offence .I just laugh at some morons back then that were funding terrorists to discredit his government to score political point.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by jubrilELsudan: 11:04am On May 31, 2023
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
BUHARI.....WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO

NIGERIANS REALLY MISS YOU

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by gare(f): 11:04am On May 31, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

You are just among the wise people here. The speech caused all these, the panic buy was created by the speech and the forces of demand and supply came into play.

We all agree at some point subsidy would be removed, that should waited for Dangote to start supply before removing it, the fallout from this would set this administration back by 2yrs, they have to step in head on to sort this issue, just too early in the day
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:06am On May 31, 2023
arejibadz:
your still blaming govt for filling station in ebonyi selling fuel 1200 per litre??

You are the one not having an indepth analysis of the situation. The announcement caused all the wahala. Whenever commodity got scarce prices will keep rising that's simple demand and supply. Many marketers stopped selling and the few ones with the commodities willing to sell will come at a high price. It happens everywhere and has nothing to do with Ebonyi. People in Lagos might have cheaper because many sellers are selling the same way many remote areas without the commodity will sell higher. I took time to explain this but again I might as well be wasting my time.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:13am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=gare post=123484542]

We all agree at some point subsidy would be removed, that should waited for Dangote to start supply before removing it, [b][b]the fallout from this would set this administration back by 2yrs, they have to step in head on to [/b]sort this issue, just too early in the day [/quot[/b]e]

The bolded is absolutely correct. Just imagine the hardship now that the subsidy is yet to be removed let alone when it's finally removed by June ending. It simply means the sufferings are going to be elongated and that will make the government so unpopular. They would have put measures on ground to ameliorate the hardship then announce the removal and start working towards a way to integrate many Nigerians but NO it came in a fire brigade approach and before it will get regulated it will hit on them that the "proper" removal is due then I wonder how else they will contain the untold hardship then.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Lisong(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain!

You're talking nonsense. When will you ever get sense? That was how you kept deceiving yourself for 8 years till buhari left the seat without acomplishing anything. You see a mistake made by a grandpa who should be in his retirement home playing ludo and leave governance to those that know what to do, and you are here talking nonsense. Are you okay at all? Tinubu is A president that has no idea how to move the country from the sadden state buhari left it. His only reason for wanting to be president is to answer the name PRESIDENT, thats all. You all better pray for God to intervene or else this suffering will never end in Tinubu's 4 years, thats not a prophecy but a fact.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by gare(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=Agadinaagwuofe post=123484740][/quote]

they dont think, issues are not discussed in the interest of the masses, we are in for another long thing.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2023
Dafresh:

His pained because Nigerians are suffering and that is patriotism not like you that love suffering and smiling, because the pains are caused by your Kingsman
cos they refused to vote ur overhyped Messiah Obi... Wailing and blame game won't solve it if u are angry that pple led protest 2011 organize ur own and galvanize opposition simple
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 11:16am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I don’t do drugs. You just funny!

Youre the one that is a clown ni. Why is it that every day I must to meet different characters in this nairaland? They should be conducting interview before they allow some of you to join
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 11:17am On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

Youre the one that is a clown ni. Why is it that every day I must to meet different characters in this nairaland? They should be conducting interview before they allow some of you to join

🤣🤣🤣

Have you ever considered going into comedy?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Fearcom(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who collected your biscuit? Why are you so pained and bitter early morning?

Abi se oloriburuku ni e ni Or you think this is the time for stup.id mockery, you idiot
Unless you are a thief holding political office can you buy fuel for #1,200 per litre? Or are you in.sane
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by freshkpomo(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2023
immanuelsize:
I can comfirm to the general public that this news is misleading and full of lies. I'm currently in abakaliki, although their were few filling stations that were opened that yesterday, they did not sell in such amount. During the morning, it was only three filling stations that were selling and among the three, one was selling #500 and the other two were selling #600. Later in the day, many of them opened and they sold #500.
Blackmarket sold between 800 to 900

Ozuor what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:21am On May 31, 2023
gare:

they dont think, issues are not discussed in the interest of the masses, we are in for another long thing.

They don't. It's all about themselves. I just hope this government will prove a lot of naysayers very wrong but he really started on a bad note.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by obailala(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.
Bobloco:
Don't mind those hypocrites

We have not forgotten the accompanying protests Tinubu and his ilks sponsored....Occupy Nigeria protests
Can you guys swear on your lives and the lives of your family members that in January 2012 you supported the sudden removal of subsidy and embraced the consequent 120% hike in pump price from N65 to N142?

Funny how 13 years later, everyone now claims they supported fuel price hike in 2012 and that people who complained were 'APC' members.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2023
noo,tinubu should let them show their true greedy selfs....
they will sort it out themselves when they get tired of it....

shebi buhari was soo bad....
let to themselves,they would be sellin each other into slavery again even today....
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 11:23am On May 31, 2023
Fearcom:

Abi se oloriburuku ni e ni Or you think this is the time for stup.id mockery, you idiot
Unless you are a thief holding political office can you buy fuel for #1,200 per litre? Or are you in.sane

Why are you so bitter, sad, paranoid and soaked in anguish?

Do you have a problem with my highly esteemed person.

Please! Don’t extend that bad energy to me! It’s a beautiful day.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by karmaolu1(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Useless vote wasters.
Thiefnibu in the house.
Just starting
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by gare(f): 11:24am On May 31, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

They don't. It's all about themselves. I just hope this government will prove a lot of naysayers very wrong but he really started on a bad note.

I see it a mistake that would cost them greatly and I dont see them do anything to save the situation, just making a statement is not enough, they should send people to the field, anything station that is not selling products would be severely punished.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by cezarman(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain!

It's like something is wrong with your head right angry

Has there ever been any gain in this country?
It's been pain all along for most people. Where's the gain for all the past pains

More pains don add and you expect people to be smiling because of another promise of Audio gain angry

Comon getout of here jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R / Petrol Prices Increases By 36%, Sells For N149

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.