Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (24739 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 11:27am On May 31, 2023
cezarman:

It's like something is wrong with your head right angry

Has there ever been any gain in this country?
It's been pain all along for most people. Where's the gain for all the past pains

More pains don add and you expect people to be smiling because of another promise of Audio gain angry

Comon getout of here jare!

You just buttressed my point!

Why are you always hoping for the worst? If yesterday was bad, does it guarantee today will be bad?

Why not be hopeful and radiate positivity.

Why always believing the status quo will always be the same.

Your lots never reflect with positivity, always negativities. Even the one that is yet to come, you have already hoped for it.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by immanuelsize: 11:30am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Can you imagine..

Since yesterday, different fake news has been circulated on nairaland..

Mynd44
Seun

See this comment.

You people need to do more in verifying news before moving to front page..

Many fake news here on nairaland..
don't mind them. I wonder what people benefit from circulating false news. The op even went ahead to mention some names as if to say he obtained legit news from them. The moderator in this forum should be hold responsible by approving such fake news. Even today, the whole filling stations in abakaliki are now selling between #500 to #600.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by tsdarkside(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2023
they have already started sealin off petrol stations....

they said in june something the subsidy removal would actualy start
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Bishop4real: 11:33am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
Same way when the past regime of President Goodluck Jonathan wanted to remove and rid Nigeria of this economic monster 13 years ago, but all you demons in the APC vehemently opposed him only to perpetuate the same fraudulent fuel subsidy then lied of removing it again and again. Bunch of fucktards and retards.

The protests that greets GEJ's subsidy removal were in order. When he did his:

1. There was nothing like modular refineries

2. Nothing like Dangote refinery

3. No hope as we now have on BUA refinery & PH refinery expected to come onboard late 2024 or early 2025

4. States were in huge debts; hence, couldn't pay salaries unlike now that most states don't owe salaries because of the bail out from PMB administration

5. Almost zero infrastructure unlike what we have now especially with the railways coming alive as alternatives

6. Nigerians were in the dark unlike now that the awareness was adequately created by PMB who even removed it from 2023 budget effective June, 2023. Remember, that budget was signed into law last year which implies that Nigerians were fore warned for about 6 solid months of this present realities

And lots more...

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by GetSenseNow: 11:35am On May 31, 2023
WorldRichest:
The greediest humans live at that side of the world
And the most bloody bastards live on your own side of the world
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:37am On May 31, 2023
gare:

I see it a mistake that would cost them greatly and I dont see them do anything to save the situation, just making a statement is not enough, they should send people to the field, anything station that is not selling products would be severely punished.

Exactly they needed to clamp down on stations selling above pump price but I am very sure he is still trying to grasp his hands around so many things currently than instituting task force for the downstream sector. I hope one way or the other this can be stopped before it gets out of hand.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by akakurukukaku(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

You go to the filling station and shout Obidients and tell us the outcome
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Yomit71(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2023
Greedy people just full south yeast grin shocked : grin
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:42am On May 31, 2023
Umahi....
Save your people naa.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Jagabanarmy: 11:57am On May 31, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/subsidy-petrol-hits-n1200-per-litre-in-ebonyi/
And some novices are here supporting trash. We want it remove but not now. Our refineries are not working and dangote's refinery is not working fully until August so why the rush in announcing it removal. Our leaders should put on their thinking caps before taking critical decisions.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by gare(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Exactly they needed to clamp down on stations selling above pump price but I am very sure he is still trying to grasp his hands around so many things currently than instituting task force for the downstream sector. I hope one way or the other this can be stopped before it gets out of hand.

You dont need a task force, just come on air and give a speech warning all petrol stations, then read the riot act, after which i know some would still sell above pump price, use them as scape goat by giving out the products for free then confiscate the station which would be on lock down for a year, his license should revoke so you cant even buy products anymore, just use one others would fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by DatNiggaDaz: 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
carry your broom go filling station and shout emilokan and see the amount of biscuit that will fill your jerrycan

Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by samfrancis1(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2023
Dafresh:

His pained because Nigerians are suffering and that is patriotism not like you that love suffering and smiling, because the pains are caused by your Kingsman
you want to enjoy but don’t want to suffer at all right.. And for those that’ll blame Baba Tinubu for this I can bet that your supported candidate can never do better
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 12:20pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

Have you ever considered going into comedy?

I honestly don't know what is so funny to you. Anyway, I don't think it'd be easy to practice medicine and also be a comedian, so...
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 12:23pm On May 31, 2023
LordErrk:

I honestly don't know what is so funny to you. Anyway, I don't think it'd be easy to practice medicine and also be a comedian, so...

Mama Ojo is a doctor and being doing comedy wayback school days
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Otasikwe(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2023
flokii:
Why Easterners like to dey overdo sef?

The same people shouting biafra up and down yet see how mean people from that side are to one another.. All in a bid to make excessive gain.
hmmm my brother to survive in south east e no easy everyone just want to make it by all means plus language
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by LordErrk: 12:40pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Mama Ojo is a doctor and being doing comedy wayback school days

Lol. I think I'm just very committed to it, and besides I don't have interest in a lot of other things. I don't see myself doing much of anything else...especially comedy 😂
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Morphinne: 1:08pm On May 31, 2023
Bobloco:

Don't mind those hypocrites

We have not forgotten the accompanying protests Tinubu and his ilks sponsored....Occupy Nigeria protests
Ogbeni sit your ass down and learn. People opposed it during Jona era because nobody had faith in him due to the corruption pandemic that plagued his administration. Remember that what most leaders are now saying about privatization of public companies and agencies for better management today was first echoed by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar but nobody trusted him going by his antecedents.
The moral here is that nobody trusts a thief no matter how pure his intentions are.
Subsidy is gone for good and we the sensible lots are not complaining.
Away from that, why are the south easterners always so selfish and wicked? This is the first news from the east that I’ll be coming across regarding this subsidy brouhaha and guess what? grin
They didn’t disappoint grin ; #1200/liter yet the leaders are the evil ones
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Morphinne: 1:21pm On May 31, 2023
Redoil:
the purpose of having a government is to regulate prices and activities of the people when buhari and tinubu gave cart blanch to marketers what do you expect
This same you would still come here to wail should Tinubu start sealing off these greedy filling stations. I’m happy they are already enforcing this in Ekiti and some other states. Nobody should sell more than the price we’ve been paying earlier because the petrol they have in their well now has been subsidized by the Buhari’s administration until the end of June 2023.
South easterners don join the party again with their steroidal greed. 1200 naira for Wetin?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by ignis: 1:44pm On May 31, 2023
Soon to hit #2,000 per liter... God bless Tinubu.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2023
IgOga:
grin

Either you want Nigeria to be free and prosperous or you want a few marketers to be prosperous while you buy a very expensive petrol cheap. Expensive for Nigeria because no visible development across many states but petrol is "cheap". At $10 billion subsidy in 2022 you buy petrol cheap.

This artificial hike in prices is corruption fighting back to keep the status quo.

The Federal government need to immediately start arresting directors of establishment causing this havoc. Take over the businesses appoint new directors......let the ones who are selling already subsidised products rot in jail.. only then will Nigerians be free from the tyranny of the few.

No need sealing petrol stations take it over sell to Nigerians at the subsidised rate. What you are buying at #600 or #1200 the Federal government already subsidised. FG already paid the difference until end of June 2023. What marketers are doing is criminal and must be addressed as that.

You assume your leaders have the interest of the masses at heart.

Wrong assumptions my friend.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Dafresh: 1:55pm On May 31, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
cos they refused to vote ur overhyped Messiah Obi... Wailing and blame game won't solve it if u are angry that pple led protest 2011 organize ur own and galvanize opposition simple
When you finished talking you'll trek to your house. If we protest now you will be the first person to say we want to spoil Tinubu government, but soon protest will start
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Telldem1(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2023
By the time Tinubu is done with Nigerians, you won't even see agbado to eat shocked
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2023
Dafresh:

When you finished talking you'll trek to your house. If we protest now you will be the first person to say we want to spoil Tinubu government, but soon protest will start
I trek during GEJ time self so nothing New... Organize ur protest just be peaceful and civil nobody ll kill u
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by eleniyan2020: 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
GoodCane:
Damn!

By the time Tinubu is done with Yoluba people, their eyes go clear
fuel can never be sell #1000 in southwest...the most gready region!
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by chocboi78(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain!
how much of a price did u Pay in the last 8 years ?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by Ebubu2: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Umahi....
Save your people naa.
Umahi is the former Governor.
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

These days shall pass over. It’s just for a little while. This turning point was ordained to come and the time is now.

I am a patriotic and highly esteemed citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am aware that I will have to pay a price for the betterment of this great nation, and that I am doing now.

People like you just want it all on a bed of roses. No pain, No gain!

So why did you master strongly oppose it in 2012. Please answer hypocrite. The joke is on you
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by HacheNoire: 4:43pm On May 31, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

So why did you master strongly oppose it in 2012. Please answer hypocrite. The joke is on you

Show me where I opposed it?
Re: Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi by SALIMAN(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2023
Hahaaaaa this one too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former President , Obasanjo Goes Back To School Again ! / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" / Tinubu, Nigeria Is Sinking And Streets Are Full Of Tears- Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.