Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) (50802 Views)

3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Man Who Touched Police Womanโ€™s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by GistFullGround: 10:58pm On May 31, 2023
This is kidnapping o. You guys are in for a serious problem. But what right did she have to enter the car, if not for bribery affairs?

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Laple0541(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2023
The person that recorded the scene just put those boys in a big problem, I know Nigeria Police, they always like to flex their muscles on issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by luckedesiri(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2023
Yves4real:
These guys will rot in jail. It would have been better if they had parked the car at the police checkpoint and then gone home to get the driver's licence.
.... How many times have you seen a USA police officer jump into people's vehicles
Werin carry police enter civilian motor?
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by MrAmbrose(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2023
Old news.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:16pm On May 31, 2023
cuffee:
i fรนck one policewoman last month. She enter my car. I tell am say cum down. She say no make we go house. We reach house. She follow me enter house. One thing led to another, we were romancing and kissing. I turn her, bend her body and fรนck her in doggystyle position. She was shouting ye ye ye. She tok say e don tey wey she fรนck

Please give me location ๐Ÿ“
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On May 31, 2023
Why would a woman go and arrest 2 men alone?

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by obama99: 11:34pm On May 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
These guys don enter problem. They should have learnt from Seun Kuti's case days ago.. Except its skit o.. They will certainly get them .. He come dey atara me.. Benin slags grin

When the parade them now, they will be shouting up and down. Lastlast she go delay you for the check point. She can't jail you. But this one wry una do now na gbege ooo.. cos wetin she dey ask you for is legit and the video shows that she was under duress and she was seen shouting g , dey wan kidnapp me ooo. Unless una leave they state oo. If they catch you heenmm na prison straight ooo

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by complexstuffs(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
These guys don enter problem. They should have learnt from Seun Kuti's case days ago.. Except its skit o.. They will certainly get them .. He come dey atara me.. Benin slags grin

They even created a video evidence for the police to use in nailing them in court.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by complexstuffs(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2023
Nwibii:
grin grin grin Ekelebe don see waiting passam she shout guy we go die.

Unah own sef don too much, always jumping inside motor.
She go learn her lesson.

But what the guy did was very wrong sha

E be like say u no know say na kidnap video be that.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by complexstuffs(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
When she make call nobody answer am na im ekelebe shout we go die, Omo if na me as she de make call wey the receiver cut call for her head, na go ahead Dem give me, as she hold me say we go die, na serious brushing .. I hate police with my intestine, I go too beat her

Push her inside potor potor,
Her papa

Seun Kuti experience loading for you.

To think that your papa name no fit carry you go anywhere.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by dodoatirice: 11:55pm On May 31, 2023
virginchaser:
It's illegal to do this. They could have simply reported her to designated on line link or phone lines because laws knows no pranks.

This is Nigeria naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2023
UptownVibes:
nothing go happen. They'll drop her and maybe give her transport and she'd thank God for her life
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by KingMack(m): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Edo boys too go get mind. Dem go run you better style! ๐Ÿคฃ
Which wan be "Dem dey kidnap me dey go"?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Who send you enter their motor!
Edo/Delta/Benin police can dey overdo. ๐Ÿ˜„

Carry that woman throwaway outside abeg. How you go dey harass pesin wey dey on steering wheel. Very arrogant, no training, lousy police woman. Useless, na so Dem dey harass everybody for roadside.
5 against 1,na to drag am comot for vehicle as she no wan gree you drive.

That's why dey call us The Heart Beat of The Nation...#no_caps
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Judolisco(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2023
MyExpression:
Let's stop disrespecting unarmed police personnel.

And unarmed police officers should be trained in some level of professional kombat...they should have pepperspray and/or teargas...or dagger ๐Ÿ—ก
why u go enter person car? Na dis women dey always add pepper
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by emmfizzy: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2023
How sure are you oh judge.
Gppgn:
Foolish Yahoo boys
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Zico777(m): 1:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Mushmush:
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing
๐Ÿ˜ Ol boy no be small tin o!
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Ephraimryder(m): 2:03am On Jun 01, 2023
eepeepook:
Lol. Benin City is still in the fourth century. Useless place.

See your mouth like useless place๐Ÿ˜‚. You dey call my town useless place, tell me where you come from.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Edo boys too go get mind. Dem go run you better style! ๐Ÿคฃ
Which wan be "Dem dey kidnap me dey go"?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜
Who send you enter their motor!
Edo/Delta/Benin police can dey overdo. ๐Ÿ˜„

Carry that woman throwaway outside abeg. How you go dey harass pesin wey dey on steering wheel. Very arrogant, no training, lousy police woman. Useless, na so Dem dey harass everybody for roadside.
5 against 1,na to drag am comot for vehicle as she no wan gree you drive.

Shut up!!! I'm sure you are buying fuel N10 per litre now.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Paracetamol01: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2023
Those nigga no sense...if na me ,I no go allow her make calls I go scatter dat phone then wuz her big slap,then drag her out
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Harddiskng(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2023
UptownVibes:

Which problem? You can clearly hear the boys saying something about showing her driverโ€™sโ€™ license and other documents which her partner at check-point confirmed were in order.

But she still decided to enter the car, harassing and endangering their lives undecided

Police should be conducting mental evaluation for its recruits, what did she want? She never said. She seems so unstable and irrational.

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Federalis: 4:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Looks like skit
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Cantonese: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2023
Wetin she find enter the car as a woman?
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by NaijaCover(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Is Following
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by TheSuperX(m): 5:20am On Jun 01, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by occfx: 5:50am On Jun 01, 2023
tito44:

Stop opening ur mouth to talk trash.

The woman forced herself into their car and u re here capping carelessly... Thank God the guys got everything on camera. Police has no right to enter ur car or ur house without a warrant.

Lawless country don finish the citizens brains they no longer know there rights. MNK was trying to jnstall it back but they vehemently refused
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by SAMBARRY: 5:52am On Jun 01, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
When she make call nobody answer am na im ekelebe shout we go die, Omo if na me as she de make call wey the receiver cut call for her head, na go ahead Dem give me, as she hold me say we go die, na serious brushing .. I hate police with my intestine, I go too beat her

Push her inside potor potor,
Her papa
hehehe you go beat police officer? grin

Ordinary slap,them lock Seun Kuti for cell you wan come beat police officer and a woman at that? grin

You will be charged with physical assault,kidnap etc.e be like say you no know Naija police.seun slap policeman,police say the victim dey coma, only God know the kain heavy allegation them go rope for your head.them fit even accuse you of rape join physical assault and kidnap grin
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by IvarDboneless: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Lol....who send your papa work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.