Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) (50801 Views)

3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by SAMBARRY: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Those nigga no sense...if na me ,I no go allow her make calls I go scatter dat phone then wuz her big slap,then drag her out
as much as I no too like Naija police,Una dey tempt them.you think police Will not come back.police wey dey vengeful grin
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by SAMBARRY: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Might seem like fun, but this is dangerous fun. They are running foul of the law. A wise guy will drive her a bit of distance and drop her off, taking her to your neighborhood makes no sense, but only implicating yourself.
they have given police easy access to trace them and get them arrested

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by oxiide22(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
When she make call nobody answer am na im ekelebe shout we go die, Omo if na me as she de make call wey the receiver cut call for her head, na go ahead Dem give me, as she hold me say we go die, na serious brushing .. I hate police with my intestine, I go too beat her

Push her inside potor potor,
Her papa
good morning daddy
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by quinox947: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Buddha3:
Reading through most of the comments so far, it's mighty obvious most Nigerians know nothing about their rights and even existing laws.

Where in any sane society do you see law enforcement agents jumping swiftly into civilian vehicles all in the name of "stop and search"?

Police Officers and Road Safety Officers have consistently been warned by their own superior bodies to stop entering vehicles of Nigerians at any given circumstance. Yet some brainless and overzealous officers still keep at it. To God who made me, I'll take very drastic decisions against any officer who jumps into my car with no probable cause and without my consent!
Story! Lawlessness strive and flourish in Nigeria. With some cash exchange the innocent and wrong persons will be charged for a crime they never committed.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Shaev7(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Too late for the other side, caught in a chase 25 to life.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2023
The guy who drove off with the police woman never heard of Seun Kuti's ordeal? This is wrong and he will be charged for kidnapping. He acted foolishly.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by rickleye: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2023
This presidency has started in style
Day 1
1. Remove fuel subsidy .
2 Fighting at gas stations
3. “ kidnap “ police
4. DSS lay siege to EFCC office

Can’t wait for Day 2
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by iamdapsyj(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

You don buy petrol? How much dem sell give you? 125 per litre?

Shebi pitobi go sell am N30 to you had it been he be president 😆🤣

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by wildikeman(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:

You don buy petrol? How much dem sell give you? 125 per litre?

No na 25 naira
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Goldbw122(m): 7:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Problem pro max
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Agugbadin: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Nigeria police women are found of jumping into commuters vehicles,once they stop you immediately they will jump into your vehicle and is all because of money,they believe that once they enter your vehicle you must pay them money before they let you go. Frankly Nigeria police women needs proper training.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Mryacks: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2023
Mushmush:
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing

Lmao me too... She thinks if it was kidnap they would allow her to be making phone calls like that? grin grin
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Toosure70: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

So wetin dem go charge dem for,I wan know grin for no driving with drivers license right? And for kidnapping?
how old are you
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2023
MyExpression:
Let's stop disrespecting unarmed police personnel.

Police must first earn that respect by behaving like decent humans, not like animals!

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Firstcitizen: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2023
Stupid woman. I wish they were actual kidnappers so we can see how she will make calls and threaten " we go die"
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Mushmush: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Mryacks:

Lmao me too... She thinks if it was kidnap they would allow her to be making phone calls like that? grin grin
Don't mind her. Lol
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Mushmush: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Zico777:

😁 Ol boy no be small tin o!
Aswear. Their own too much
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Starships4u(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Those guys think it's fun, they will arrest them and charge them for kidnapping a police officer on duty, the are in real big trouble.

They would arrest them from where??
Uhna reason this thing well??

Does it look the boys were taking her to where they are known or live?

So yhu think those Yahoo boys aren't that smart?
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by UptownVibes(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2023
Spirit04:
nothing go happen. They'll drop her and maybe give her transport and she'd thank God for her life
With that video evidence of she being kidnapped ,right? Seems you don't know Nigerian police. This is the kind of case they like most grin Efcc will also have a role to play in the lives of those boys,including ndlea. You don't need a prophet to tell you what those boys do for a living,after watching that video . So when the full movie starts ,you will wish they never made that move..
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Truthshscrazy: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2023
MyExpression:
Let's stop disrespecting unarmed police personnel.

And unarmed police officers should be trained in some level of professional kombat...they should have pepperspray and/or teargas...or dagger 🗡
🗡🗡Dagger injuries can be fatal & RIP⚰️. Either way, if a strong civilian with no chill Angrily overpowers police with dagger or police high on cocaine decides to use it on innocent victim.
Pepper spray and tear gas to complement their guns is enough for our killer policemen . not add dagger join their gun. na so police shoot innovent pregnant woman to death on christmas day in lagos. Another man was shot to death in Asaba recently over 50naira brube.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by richeeyo(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2023
tito44:

Stop opening ur mouth to talk trash.

The woman forced herself into their car and u re here capping carelessly... Thank God the guys got everything on camera. Police has no right to enter ur car or ur house without a warrant.
You a fool
Its obvious u don't have a car
All u have is ur phone
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by udemzyudex(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Toosure70:
how old are you

Go and ask your grandfather.
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by SpockFederation: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Lifestone(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2023
tito44:

Stop opening ur mouth to talk trash.

The woman forced herself into their car and u re here capping carelessly... Thank God the guys got everything on camera. Police has no right to enter ur car or ur house without a warrant.
You also do not have the right to Kidnap a Police Officer (what happened is pure kidnapping). There is big trouble for these guys on the way
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Lifestone(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2023
Starships4u:

They would arrest them from where??
Uhna reason this thing well??

Does it look the boys were taking her to where they are known or live?

So yhu think those Yahoo boys aren't that smart?
That Woman does not look like someone who will go without setting up the ladder for the coming trouble for the boys, aside it looks like the Police Woman is familiar with that hood
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by izubext007: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2023
who dem kidnap dey front of car dey make call
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by kelspinall(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2023
lolz hope she no copy plate number
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by MyExpression(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

🗡🗡Dagger injuries can be fatal & RIP⚰️. Either way, if a strong civilian with no chill Angrily overpowers police with dagger or police high on cocaine decides to use it on innocent victim.
Pepper spray and tear gas to complement their guns is enough for our killer policemen . not add dagger join their gun. na so police shoot innovent pregnant woman to death on christmas day in lagos. Another man was shot to death in Asaba recently over 50naira brube.

Pepperspray, tear gas, daggers and Co...are for unarmed personnel.
Person wey get gun, no need more tools na
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by jared007: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2023
She waited till where she found houses before making mouth "We go die here"
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by PapaNnamdi: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
hehehe you go beat police officer? grin

Ordinary slap,them lock Seun Kuti for cell you wan come beat police officer and a woman at that? grin

You will be charged with physical assault,kidnap etc.e be like say you no know Naija police.seun slap policeman,police say the victim dey coma, only God know the kain heavy allegation them go rope for your head.them fit even accuse you of rape join physical assault and kidnap grin
everything na wisdom, see this policewoman belike lone wolf, de try arrest on Sunday, her colleagues abandon her meaning they are on their own,

We con de inside bush, Omo I go too bruise her, no proof no evidence, u con de Rd on Sunday de find money wey ur superior no send u, she can't report it,

I still de find opportunity to beat police, wetin I don see for their hand, let's just have another end SARS,
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by PapaNnamdi: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2023
complexstuffs:

Seun Kuti experience loading for you.

To think that your papa name no fit carry you go anywhere.
seun for go Scot free if that idiot wey record the video and post am mind him business, besides Dem easy catch seun because he popular,

I must beat police before I leave this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.