Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) (50803 Views)

3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2023
Foolishness undecided those guys should just consider themselves arrested already. How can you do something this silly and post a a video on the internet ? Hand go soon touch una and e no go take one week

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2023
Na she know wetin she dey find inside the motor all by herself...! Unprofessional things!

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On May 31, 2023
MyExpression:
Let's stop disrespecting unarmed police personnel.

And unarmed police officers should be trained in some level of professional kombat...they should have pepperspray and/or teargas...or dagger 🗡
let unarmed police personnel stop disrespecting themselves

4 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Sunshine34(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2023
What's she looking for inside the car.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by marlow1962(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2023
virginchaser:
It's illegal to do this. They could have simply reported her to designated on line link or phone lines because laws knows no pranks.
But it is not illegal to harass citizens abi

10 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Okiton: 9:58pm On May 31, 2023
These boys are potential prisoners

5 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Chucks13: 10:00pm On May 31, 2023
Why did she entered the vehicle in the first place? Is it her husband car or what?

The guy should drive her far and dump her by roadsides for her to take her useless legs waka back home or station.

4 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Cmanforall: 10:00pm On May 31, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXuTsG26jQ

Scary moment boy drives off with a police woman in Edo State shocked shocked

Again?
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2023
This one is very wrong, even in the video they've given evidence against themselves. You don't drive a vehicle and leave the license at home.

Anyways, there are other pressing matters in the nation, they should rest one side first.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by hopexter(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
These guys don enter problem. They should have learnt from Seun Kuti's case days ago.. Except its skit o.. They will certainly get them .. He come dey atara me.. Benin slags grin

Dey play, she get luck dem no strangle her drop for road side.

4 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by EnEnPeecee: 10:08pm On May 31, 2023
Which Kain arrogance be this? The lawlessness of this streets boys is getting out of control. They should be arrested and punished severely

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by southsouthking(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2023
eepeepook:
Lol. Benin City is still in the fourth century. Useless place.

Watch what ya say boy.
Mind your speech.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by promzy555(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2023
Why bini police women nor wan get sense. Well musician's another update

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Iceberg3: 10:18pm On May 31, 2023
This is very wrong nah...this is a serious crime o..if police mean you now,nah serious wahala...
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:19pm On May 31, 2023
Now, the police KNOW WHERE you live. Very dumb move. They will still come back and arrest you or if you're not lucky, kill you.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2023
Fear and respect Benin o.
Even VIO no last 2 months for Benin.
Them run comot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2023
Reading through most of the comments so far, it's mighty obvious most Nigerians know nothing about their rights and even existing laws.

Where in any sane society do you see law enforcement agents jumping swiftly into civilian vehicles all in the name of "stop and search"?

Police Officers and Road Safety Officers have consistently been warned by their own superior bodies to stop entering vehicles of Nigerians at any given circumstance. Yet some brainless and overzealous officers still keep at it. To God who made me, I'll take very drastic decisions against any officer who jumps into my car with no probable cause and without my consent!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2023
tito44:

Stop opening ur mouth to talk trash.

The woman forced herself into their car and u re here capping carelessly... Thank God the guys got everything on camera. Police has no right to enter ur car or ur house without a warrant.

You are equally as naive as they are ....until you get to the station than you will understand the meaning of Ekelebe.

4 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
Disorganized police in a disorganized country angry

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by denzel231: 10:31pm On May 31, 2023
Yves4real:
These guys will rot in jail. It would have been better if they had parked the car at the police checkpoint and then gone home to get the driver's licence.
na Africa magic world u dey lol
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by denzel231: 10:32pm On May 31, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Those guys think it's fun, they will arrest them and charge them for kidnapping a police officer on duty, the are in real big trouble.
no level bros..
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2023
The headline should be "Moment young man drives off with a police officer in his car" so that we will know that Na the police officer forcefully enter the young man's car simple wink wink
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by cuffee: 10:40pm On May 31, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:
Seems she sabi where dem de carry her go that's why she de shout "we go die". Police go de ask wetin no concern them like drivers licence, police even tell me say my tire don expire.

Set of mad people in uniform
i fùck one policewoman last month. She enter my car. I tell am say cum down. She say no make we go house. We reach house. She follow me enter house. One thing led to another, we were romancing and kissing. I turn her, bend her body and fùck her in doggystyle position. She was shouting ye ye ye. She tok say e don tey wey she fùck
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Isuku01(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
My Little naive street boys.
They wouldn’t have done this. Why carrying a police officer forcefully for cruise when the motive is to free her las las?

And since the deed has been done they further bleeped-up by allowing her go alive. They wanted be mafias but forget a mafia saying: dead man tells no tales. Now dem don enter trouble.

Meanwhile I be confirm Oluku boy.

Oba gha tor kpere!

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2023
Was it professional of her to hop into the car?...
MASTAkiLLAh:
Foolishness undecided those guys should just consider themselves arrested already. How can you do something this silly and post a a video on the internet ? Hand go soon touch una and e no go take one week

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2023
So they shud had murdered her abi.. check what you juz posted is there any sense in it as matured as u r
Isuku01:
My Little naive street boys.
They wouldn’t have done this. Why carrying a police officer forcefully for cruise when the motive is to free her las las?

And since the deed has been done they further bleeped-up by allowing her go alive. They wanted be mafias but forget a mafia saying: dead man tells no tales. Now dem don enter trouble.

Meanwhile I be confirm Oluku boy.

Oba gha tor kpere!

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by lendahand(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
When she make call nobody answer am na im ekelebe shout we go die, Omo if na me as she de make call wey the receiver cut call for her head, na go ahead Dem give me, as she hold me say we go die, na serious brushing .. I hate police with my intestine, I go too beat her

Push her inside potor potor,
Her papa
you will go on exile from the town be that ooo
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by udemzyudex(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2023
Another he dey Carry me go where I no know grin
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by udemzyudex(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You are equally as naive as they are ....until you get to the station than you will understand the meaning of Ekelebe.

So wetin dem go charge dem for,I wan know grin for no driving with drivers license right? And for kidnapping?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.