Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" (3618 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / The 1999 Constitution And The Iyaloja Of Tinubu's Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by copyrites: 8:24am On May 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Hhansome(m): 8:26am On May 31, 2023
Na Grace but I don't envy her.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2023
He is just trying to make a mountain out of molehill. Anybody can call himself anything at anytime.

If you understand public administration, you don't make a fuzz over everything, especially on Social Media, like Hundeyin & other e-rats, are fond of doing.

As we speak, there is no title called the Iyaloja of Nigeria in our leadership structure.

Even if it is to be, it will first be Gazetted through the National Assembly. Until then, any title of sort is just a wishful imagination of the person.

That is not enough reason for unbusy hands to start ranting

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by solmusdesigns: 8:31am On May 31, 2023
Her grandmas position

Iyaloja General, Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji OON

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Jagznation(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2023
Lol if we miss buhari our own don finish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by hisexcellency34: 8:33am On May 31, 2023
I will only take her seriously if she can go to Kano and seal a market there

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by GeneralPula: 8:33am On May 31, 2023
Mtchew..

Her twitter, Her business..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Dotherightthing: 8:34am On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

Her twitter, Her business..

Thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Father4all: 8:35am On May 31, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Generation1: 8:38am On May 31, 2023
Your father has given you feather . That why say father are feather
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by detectivejones: 8:40am On May 31, 2023
Watch and see how some people will wail on this thread
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by OPICANTO2223: 8:43am On May 31, 2023
Hmmmm. Nigeria is besieged. Only one tribe destroying this beautiful nation. They vote with their brocos and not with their brain, despite being more educated than the north. Lots of good ones among them but majority are what destroyed this nation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Praxis758: 8:43am On May 31, 2023
Just wait and see how herself and Seyi will start living larger than life.

Extending her iyaloja general to the whole of Nigeria is controversial, power intoxication and proudful.

She should be careful not to heap hatred for her father by people from other tribes.

Her title is limited to Lagos alone, not even Abeokuta, Ibadan. She can’t exercise any marker authority over people in Kano or Onitsha.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by OPICANTO2223: 8:45am On May 31, 2023
detectivejones:
Watch and see how some people will wail on this thread

Your tribe will suffer it most.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by detectivejones: 8:48am On May 31, 2023
OPICANTO2223:

Your tribe will suffer it most.
Angry bird rest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by plumcomm: 8:51am On May 31, 2023
Your mother would have done more...useless people dont get a fuss about some commedians calling theirselves CFR.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by PoloG: 8:52am On May 31, 2023
Wailing igbos
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by WorldRichest: 8:54am On May 31, 2023
This is a typical market woman.

Well done ma

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by WorldRichest: 8:55am On May 31, 2023
copyrites:
What sort of f<ukery is this na?

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1663805827063459840?t=i43C6efcbuXIBcG29Y6ruA&s=19

No kill yourself oooo. If you do, we don’t care, nobody does
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by ahaz: 9:25am On May 31, 2023
copyrites:
What sort of f<ukery is this na?

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1663805827063459840?t=i43C6efcbuXIBcG29Y6ruA&s=19

Carry that your iyaloja near kaduna market or kano na their your body go telephone you.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Goodman2023: 9:26am On May 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Hahahahhahahah..them no born her well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by ahaz: 9:28am On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
He is just trying to make a mountain out of molehill. Anybody can call himself anything at anytime.

If you understand public administration, you don't make a fuzz over everything, especially on Social Media, like Hundeyin & other e-rats, are fond of doing.

As we speak, there is no title called the Iyaloja of Nigeria in our leadership structure.

Even if it is to be, it will first be Gazetted through the National Assembly. Until then, any title of sort is just a wishful imagination of the person.

Intelligent submission.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by WildChild00(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Stupid defense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Penguin2: 9:35am On May 31, 2023
Lol!

Same way MC Oluomo has stopped being MC Oluomo of Oshodi/Lagos to become the MC Oluomo of Nigeria.

I’m sure he has rented a house at Abuja.

We are in for a long thing.

But Onitsha Main Market dey wait for am sha😏

Let them show her what the fire does with the ear of a rat.

Onye ala!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by OfficialRep(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2023
Lol.. Let's see what she has to offer
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by RomanGreen: 10:06am On May 31, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:

Sure it means nothing to you coz low-lives like you are given crumbs and permanently stationed on nairaland to defend such madness. They don't rate you above being a keypad warrior that's why you're still here after they have claimed to have won the election when in truth, they are supposed to reward uurr.chiinns like you. Sorry o🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:11am On May 31, 2023
RomanGreen:

Sure it means nothing to you coz low-lives like you are given crumbs and permanently stationed on nairaland to defend such madness. They don't rate you above being a keypad warrior that's why you're still here after they have claimed to have won the election when in truth, they are supposed to reward uurr.chiinns like you. Sorry o🤣🤣🤣

If i join words with you, it wld be two mad men ranting, but for the avoidance of such appellation, I'll leave you to your accustomed folly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by seeyounow2: 10:41am On May 31, 2023
embarassed embarassed undecided

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Christistruth03: 10:44am On May 31, 2023
Iya!oja General of Nigeria was there before

It is the First Daughter that is the diffence

And tbe only real diffence between David Hundeyin and Sade Tinubu is opportunity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Israel07: 11:18am On May 31, 2023
You tried to sound intelligent but you're not really intelligent.
Her Twitter is actually her business and whatever title she decides to give herself is just what it is, but you're trying so hard to take away from the intent of giving her self that title. Mr trying to belittle the power of the media as you're trying to do is like saying hate speech on the media means nothing. I've come to realize how powerful the media is, n whoever controls d media controls the narrative. This was the exact tool Apc used to get power and their hatred for the Obidients is because they are beginning to loose that complete dominance they had on the media. Whatever you guys criticize d Obidients for, u guys did first, same as this subsidy issue. Its removal is necessary everyone knows that but Buhari n Tinubu used the media to brainwash the people against Jonathan knowing fully well that what they were doing was actually detrimental to the people they plan to lead some day but they didn't care as long as they used it as a tool to get themselves in power which they did. Listen emotions has no place in the pursuit of power, Buhari n Tinubu are true Machaevillians. I'm an ardent follower of politics and power and I understand this things. Emotions has no place in the game of power. I'll tell you that Tinubu is a master of the game of power, I admire that side of him but in terms of true leadership Yaradua, Jonathan n someone like Peter Obi comes in.
I remember Jonathan and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who actually initiated the move begging Nigerians on National tv that it will reduce Nigerians problem by half but it fell on deaf ears because they were no longer in control of the media n the people didn't actually understand what they were fighting against due to illetracy. As it is now, people are more emotional than logical due to the outcome of this whole election thing, so it's normal for reactions like this n the woman knows what she's doin. Peppering them.
I'm a bit Psychopathic, more logical n than emotional so this kind of thing amuses me as I Know the intents behind them.
Tinubu removing the subsidy is the right thing, I support it but saying it during his inaugural speech was very stupid. Such statements 'll be taken advantage of n inflict pain on the people esp on the first day in office. You don't want to kick off on such note. I believe Men should be leaders n not blind followers, Nigeria lacks in this aspect n that's y we keep getting government worse than the former. Jonathan knew this n said we 'll miss him n we all did. Nigeria has to thank Jonathan for being less ambitious n power hungry if not, Nigeria would have been in total darkness.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria" by Figger(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:
LWKMD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Court Actually Remove A Sitting President / Efcc Arrest Former Ondo State Governor, Segun Agagu / Two Suspected Boko Haram Members Shot In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.