Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Do Cheaters Miss Their Ex-partners? How To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheaters Miss Their Ex-partners? How To Know (286 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / The Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Cheaters Miss Their Ex-partners? How To Know by QUEEN2015: 8:54am On May 31, 2023
Do cheaters miss their ex? Do cheaters come back? Can you easily win back your cheating ex? These are a few of the million questions people in relationships ask daily, especially those with broken hearts.

When you have been with a partner that made you believe that his world revolves around you, they made you believe all his sweet words, and boom, you catch them cheating.

You are hurt and confused. You feel the world has come to an end. Sometimes, you might even feel like pausing your life.

Undoubtedly, cheating in a relationship is a profoundly hurtful betrayal that can leave lasting scars on both the victim and the perpetrator.

After a breakup caused by infidelity, it’s natural for the wounded party to wonder if the cheater feels remorse or misses their ex-partner. You might even doubt if you can be friends again.

This article delves into the complex emotions that cheaters experience post-breakup and explores whether they genuinely miss their ex-partners. https://relationshipties.com/do-cheaters-miss-their-ex-partners/

Re: Do Cheaters Miss Their Ex-partners? How To Know by Psychopatheko: 9:17am On May 31, 2023
I no even care if them dem miss each other if any woman go carry belle outside from her ex come meet me and still manipulate me into thinking am the owner I swear Make dna con even confirm am I swear all the money wey I don spend for the child I swear them go pay am or else na inside juvenile home them go go meet that child na there the pikin go rotten.

(1) (Reply)

Does It Exist / Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers / 10 Ways To Deepen The Love Bond Between You And Your Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.