Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) (35870 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by lexy2014: 10:53am On May 31, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TINUBU HAS JUST DESTROYED WHATEVER HOPE NIGERIANS HAD ON HIM

But subsidy removal was part of his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:54am On May 31, 2023
FIRST DAY IN OFFICE AND TINUBU HAS ALREADY MADE NIGERIANS MISS BUHARI

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by emmybobo1: 10:54am On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:
THESE ARE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS THAT BRANDED THEIR FILLING STATIONs. ALL MAJOR MARKETERS ARE STILL SELLING NORMAL PRICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry
No independent company would brand NNPC . NNPC does do franchise . Are u guys fools or what on this platform
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nnamdi640: 10:55am On May 31, 2023
KEVIND:
Will you ‘Occupy Nigeria’ Again? Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Save Nigeria Group etc over Fuel Subsidy
Help me ask those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by CuriousCart: 10:55am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

All the candidates supported subsidy removal, except probably Sowore.

Just answer the simple question so I can address your original concern. I'm here to help not argue politics please.

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by MrAmbrose(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2023
Pls what is the difference?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by tnerro1(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2023
Welcome to a new Nigeria
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by GloriousGbola: 10:56am On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:
THESE ARE INDEPENDENT MARKETERS THAT BRANDED THEIR FILLING STATIONs. ALL MAJOR MARKETERS ARE STILL SELLING NORMAL PRICE ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry

No. Its official.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2023
Lovenorth:
I support removal of fuel subsidy but appreciate measures have to be done first, Tinubu is making enemies to himself by force, since he assumed office he has never made any pronouncement that his supporters would be proud of him and his party. As far as I am concerned for now I don't love or hate Tinubu it's his actions and inactions that would make me to take side
na them be this o. Tinubu fanatic

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by foxxydude: 10:57am On May 31, 2023
NNPC mega station in Benin city is selling for ₦511/ liter official price

2 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2023
It seems the tinubu supporters and fanatics haven't said anything. E shock una

2 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Brek: 10:58am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

GEJ will be laughing at gullible Nigerians, who couldn't reason at all. At N140, they all went to Ojota sponsored by same cabals in power now. But at N540, they are asking us to bear with them because they are in power. Nigeria will remain poverty base of the world, because inflation will reduce people's income beyond survival level. Welcome to Renewed Hope (lessness). Dont forget you can demonstrate, unless you want to find yourself six feet below ground level grin grin grin grin
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by woleabayo(f): 10:58am On May 31, 2023
ok we just enter am
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by charlizonto: 10:59am On May 31, 2023
On your mandate we shall stand....and toil in all filling stations grin

2 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nairalanda1(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Just answer the simple question so I can address your original concern. I'm here to help not argue politics please.

cheesy

Sorry to dissapoint you, but i did not vote for or support tinubu or obi or atiku

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu tenure will favor me and my family.

Those ipob lunatics should keep crying, that's their portion for the next 8 years. .

Petrol price will be highest in the East as usual, I am already seeing #1200/lr in Ebonyi

Keep blaming yorubas for your perpetual poverty and failure, that's why you will continue to be poor
people like you are more of the reason why this country will keep going backwards. As the yoruba that u are, are u still buying for 178 naira What u don't know is this mess is affecting everyone in this country. Inflation will come... price of commodities will soon skyrocket...

3 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by riverbird: 11:00am On May 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I miss Buhari so much sad.

Someone should came and take me out of this country Biko!!

Yeah see as this small fine girl dey lament inside her own country, would you like to join me to France next week?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On May 31, 2023
After all this they will still tell U that they are paying subsidy...we have been through this before under Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Henix(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2023
The breakfast will reach everyone, be u Batist, Articulated or Obidient.

3 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Hamachi(f): 11:00am On May 31, 2023
NNPC advice to depots as at 31st May 2023 Ogun, Ado, Osun, Akure and other south west state will sell at 500 while Lagos sell at 488
abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu tenure will favor me and my family.

Those ipob lunatics should keep crying, that's their portion for the next 8 years. .

Petrol price will be highest in the East as usual, I am already seeing #1200/lr in Ebonyi

Keep blaming yorubas for your perpetual poverty and failure, that's why you will continue to be poor

Thunder fire you and your family

7 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2023
Ventura1:
Where is the location?

Ogba Lagos. I think all nnpc in Lagos are now selling for this price. Private stations are selling between 520-550
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by gare(f): 11:01am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Quick one.
Did you vote for Tinubu?

If yes, then it was just for you alone.
Once you finish buying they will reset it to N185.

This na PDP and LP station, APC station is different

4 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
lexy2014:

But subsidy removal was part of his campaign promises

CLEARLY TINUBU DOES NOT HAVE SENSE CAUSE HOW DOES HE REMOVE SUBSIDY WITHOUT ANY PLAN IN PLACE

TINUBU IS A CONFAM ODE

4 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Fiscus105(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2023
Focusmind:
Yet, the stupid DPR people are going about shutting down other filling stations. Even the government own is selling above the normal price. undecided

It is not about Tinubu o - let nobody bring Tinubu to this matter - all the three main candidates supported subsidy removal.

Let me tell you categorical fact, personality of OSINBAJO or OBI, would fear backlash and pity yelling and suffering of people, they will quickly reverse, .......but for a man who involved in drug in the past, who stole 1/2 of wealth of Lagos,....forget.

U never see anything oooo, next 2 months ur brain would be working at topmost alertness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Hussein035: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

GEJ will be laughing at gullible Nigerians, who couldn't reason at all. At N140, they all went to Ojota sponsored by same cabals in power now. But at N540, they are asking us to bear with them because they are in power. Nigeria will remain poverty base of the world, because inflation will reduce people's income beyond survival level. Welcome to Renewed Hope (lessness). Dont forget you can demonstrate, unless you want to find yourself six feet below ground level grin grin grin grin

Disobedient
Disobedient
Disobedient
Disobedient
Disobedient
Disobedient
Disobedient
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by forexprophet(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2023
The number of poor, miserable illetrate yorubas in Lagos eeh...

NA THEM GO SEE PEPPER...🤣🤣🤣.

They will just be opening their kpomo mouth..... AH AH AH...Egbami ooo.

Am happy with this removal.

Una no Sabi protest again?😂😂😂😂

Fools

abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488

4 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by iamjavadem(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2023
Distance to travel from loading the petrol.
fnep2smooth:
Port Harcourt is 511, why the different prices coming from same NNPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Boyhood: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:

DEAR ALL. Following Management approval of the Upward review of NNPC PMS pump price as in below table for Mega/Standard/Leased Stations, Please find below schedules for the RMSs and Wayne to handle. Please implement meter change as approved effective today 31st May 2023. Wayne is to attend to all locations as relates to their area of coverage in our network.

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by riverbird: 11:02am On May 31, 2023
trendymarseey:
grin Hahahahaha

Now tell me why you are laughing comrade grin
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Alliswell248: 11:03am On May 31, 2023
Sorry.
PMS is still less than 250.
Blame the marketers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday / APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.