Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) (35971 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by 27Pushing30: 11:49am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

GEJ will be laughing at gullible Nigerians, who couldn't reason at all. At N140, they all went to Ojota sponsored by same cabals in power now. But at N540, they are asking us to bear with them because they are in power. Nigeria will remain poverty base of the world, because inflation will reduce people's income beyond survival level. Welcome to Renewed Hope (lessness). Dont forget you can demonstrate, unless you want to find yourself six feet below ground level grin grin grin grin

You're very gullible that i laugh...

Anyway who no know say the average educated obidient failed economics.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by iwaeda: 11:50am On May 31, 2023
27Pushing30:

You're very gullible that i laugh...

Anyway who no know say the average educated obidient failed economics.
You see your brain needs new oblonganta. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by bal4real: 11:52am On May 31, 2023
KEVIND:
Will you ‘Occupy Nigeria’ Again? Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Save Nigeria Group etc over Fuel Subsidy
Do not mind the tribal bigots. All of them have become mute.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Cassie74: 11:52am On May 31, 2023
Hi adubam...can u tell me how u buy stuff in aliexpress..I need your help please and I am in Abuja too

quote author=adubam post=123484241]

Lagos is the arrival point. Tankers don't spend much money and time to distribute within Lagos.[/quote]
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Standing5(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

You see your brain needs new oblonganta. grin grin grin grin
medulla.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Go with your voter’s card and evidence that you voted for Tinubu I promise they will sell to you for 65 naira a liter.
grin
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by iwaeda: 11:56am On May 31, 2023
Standing5:
medulla.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2023
Fundamentalist:
Since you want to inform the public and people in government , the least you could do is to tell which location is the station located.

The location is not necessary because that is the new official price, and I think that is cheapest u can get it for. But if u still want to know it's nnpc college road , ogba
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by viodemus: 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
When a hardened fraudulent tribalist criminal is in power, what do you expect.

He is preparing the ground work for international fraud schemes with many of his associates, so they can commit numerous international fraud under the guise of borrowing and trying to bring in investments. We will coach our foreign allies to shield against falling victim to their dedicated criminal scheme. The friendly foreigners can come invest in the east and some progressive parts of the south south.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2023
lanre9ja:
Fuel price at NNPC in ibadan is #189 per liter am just leaving the station

Unfor just buy enough because I'm 100% sure by now they are selling for N500

2 Likes

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by chidiokay: 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
abatically:

U must be out of ur mind if u think I indulge in nairaland political wars. And u must be living in a hole to not know the new nnpc logo

Will you shut up there, you still have mouth to lie again, how dare you insult our intelligence here, the one you posted is NNPC franchised, even before now they don't sell fuel at normal price as the main NNPC stations

Here is the new NNPC logo,

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nomolos92: 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
paymentvoucher:
Nobody should blame Government, we are to be blame in this country. Wetin Man do Man, Man no fit talk am finish.. cry

TO EVERY PETROL STATION OWNER SELLING FUEL THEY BOUGHT AT SUBSIDISED PRICE FOR MORE THAN ₦185, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU ALL.

YOU ALL WILL LABOUR IN VAIN AND WON'T USE THE EXPLOITATIVE PROFIT FOR ANYTHING GOOD BY GOD'S GRACE.

Story for the birds, don't go and double your hustle
Dey here dey waste energy
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Biggaboi(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2023
abatically:
So I got up early this morning, around 4am to queue for fuel at an nnpc station somewhere in Lagos. I had about 7 cars in front of me while the queue behind me was very very long. They were selling for N185 per liter. It was almost my turn when they stopped selling for whatever reason. After like an hour they decided to restart selling but at a new price. Alas. It is now being sold for N488
Exactly what happened to me this morning. Fuel been selling at 184 since they started at 8am after crowds had been waiting since 4am.
The premise was filled with cars and buses so the decided to clear out the vehicles first and not sell to kegs. Soon as it was cleared the stores selling. Manager suddenly announced that the price is now 488! We were shocked. To prove it they switched on the signpost that's been off all the whike and the new price was displayed. We had no choice but to pay like that.
Location NNPC Ojodu berger

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by kazma1010(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2023
Are they resl NNPC
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Quick one.
Did you vote for Tinubu?

If yes, then it was just for you alone.
Once you finish buying they will reset it to N185.

Stop talking rubbish, no matter who had become president fuel subsidy would have been removed!
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Teddy0147(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2023
Seefinish:
Increase of almost 200%
It is now I know the meaning of " town hall is different from Bala blue bulaba blublublu.
I support the removal of fuel subsidy but President Bola Tinubu should have consulted critical stakeholders and put in place things to cushion the effects of subsidy removal before removing it.
Notwithstanding RIP fuel subsidy

Buhari removed subsidy since last year but to take effect on the 6th month…. Stop blaming tinubu

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Teddy0147(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:

Quick one.
Did you vote for Tinubu?

If yes, then it was just for you alone.
Once you finish buying they will reset it to N185.
Normally dis one dull so no need to educate you on this
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2023
SamOchuko:

Somewhere in Lagos is nowhere, state the location so that people can drag them like tiger generator.

Lol, u still don't get it. Drag them like how? When that is the cheapest u can get fuel now anywhere in the country. This is the new official price for major marketers.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by BossGerald: 12:29pm On May 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
See what they’re selling 1,200 in Ebonyi..

So we must not complain abi?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Electorate: 12:32pm On May 31, 2023
Pityoobi:
You are practicing witchcraft. You are praying for someone to fail because of anger. You and your fake prophets and meaningless prayers… how many of your prayer have GOD refused to answer? Congratulations for you meaningless prayers. You are just a wizard. Na easy prayers your gods dey answer hehehehehehe

Dundee united captain, do you pray for thief after he stole from you or you rain curses on the bloody thief?

Tinubu is a mandate thief and he shall fail, amen.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by aluko360(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria. Renewed Hope in action
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2023
chidiokay:

Will you shut up there, you still have mouth to lie again, how dare you insult our intelligence here, the one you posted is NNPC franchised, even before now they don't sell fuel at normal price as the main NNPC stations

Here is the new NNPC logo,

Too many kids here. Like I said, u probably live in a hole not to have come across the new nnpc retail logo. Instead of u to take time to learn u are here shouting. Something that was sold for 184 yesterday, was selling for 184 this morning before they changed the price.

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by SamOchuko: 12:42pm On May 31, 2023
abatically:

Lol, u still don't get it. Drag them like how? When that is the cheapest u can get fuel now anywhere in the country. This is the new official price for major marketers.

Is isn’t my bro, I got for 350 this morning at Amagba, GRA, Benin City, price of fuel was not hiked, the dealers are the problem, they work in cahoots with the dpr

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by abatically(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2023
SamOchuko:

Is isn’t my bro, I got for 350 this morning at Amagba, GRA, Benin City, price of fuel was not hiked, the dealers are the problem, they work in cahoots with the dpr

If anybody is selling for 350 right now then that's a bargain. I don't think they will continue to sell for that price by the end of today.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Dagger111(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I miss Buhari so much sad.

Someone should came and take me out of this country Biko!!

Can you join me in Germany?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by rickleye: 1:00pm On May 31, 2023
Was not a fan of fuel subsidy removal but after listening to Mele Khari talk, it is clear that its implementation made sense but its removal makes greater sense. Yes, this is one of the many ills our fathers passed down to us
1. Corruption
2. Oil dependency

If oil subsidy cost 2.8 trillion over 2 years. ( from February 2021 through to June 31, 2023) ( 1.4m yearly )
When revenue for the country is just 5.8 trillion. How do we pay for “ free “
Education & Health , Defence, infrastructure, debt servicing, debt principal itself.
This was doable when we just under 100m but since 2000 we are over populated. Census now at 160m plus 20m living outside the country.

One of many problems continues to be how we share , disseminate information. President says Fuel Subsidy is gone but does not explain concrete steps when it will be removed , how the masses will be compensated and why it had to be removed.

Why would you start off your campaign with such a divisive move. Usually most countries have short term goals like first 100 days in office and long term goals .

Now we just recovered from Bad Naira redesign policy where Nigerians had to pay in order to access their money 🤷. Now they have to content with highly inflated prices at the pumping station with fuel these stations paid at a subsidized price. 🤷.

In any case - I don Japa o …

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by korede181: 1:00pm On May 31, 2023
And so unfortunate, he has the power but not the idea you have, you have the idea and not the power he has... such is life... maje ko dun e

Adjovi:
When person just open mouth waaaa announce subsidy removal without due process. First you meet with people who have the knowledge of this subsidy stuff and then the marketers , then you all come to a compromise where the masses won't be the one to suffer it. But no way you just carry mic dey shout say subsidy has been removed abba!

From buharis shege to emilokans shege banza..... Hmm may God have mercy on us o

1 Like

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Tflex01: 1:04pm On May 31, 2023
forexprophet:
The number of poor, miserable illetrate yorubas in Lagos eeh...

NA THEM GO SEE PEPPER...🤣🤣🤣.

They will just be opening their kpomo mouth..... AH AH AH...Egbami ooo.

Am happy with this removal.

Una no Sabi protest again?😂😂😂😂

Fools

Lol depression induced laughter. You never see anything. grin cheesy

I'm happy that Tinubu, a Yoruba man that you hate so much is making you and your family miserable. cheesy
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Truthshscrazy: 1:05pm On May 31, 2023
cool
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Raskimonojendor: 1:06pm On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

All the candidates supported subsidy removal, except probably Sowore.
Sowore did too.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 1:12pm On May 31, 2023
clinician2x:

See a poor bastard saying a region will continue to be poor. Like say u even worth a penny.

Idiot

That must be your father that failed to train you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.