Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) (35969 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 1:13pm On May 31, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Clown wey no get Gen, Car and still dey chop mama thank you for trenches spotted. How this administration wn take favour unfortunate person? grin

That's your father
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 1:14pm On May 31, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Thunder fire you and your family

Back to sender to your use1ess family
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 1:14pm On May 31, 2023
habsydiamond:
people like you are more of the reason why this country will keep going backwards. As the yoruba that u are, are u still buying for 178 naira What u don't know is this mess is affecting everyone in this country. Inflation will come... price of commodities will soon skyrocket...

Yes,I am buying at #178, go hang yourself
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by SMUAG(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2023
KEVIND:
Will you ‘Occupy Nigeria’ Again? Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Save Nigeria Group etc over Fuel Subsidy removal

the names you mentioned here are f**lish people, especially the first name...
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by clinician2x: 1:21pm On May 31, 2023
Jack500:

That must be your father that failed to train you

Comeon get out of here. Stupid animal
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Lekan239(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
Seefinish:
Increase of almost 200%
It is now I know the meaning of " town hall is different from Bala blue bulaba blublublu.
I support the removal of fuel subsidy but President Bola Tinubu should have consulted critical stakeholders and put in place things to cushion the effects of subsidy removal before removing it.
Notwithstanding RIP fuel subsidy
I thought they said buhari as already signed subsidy removal into law. And all leaders and citizens of Nigeria supported it. President wey never reach 24hrs for office una don start una normal normal again.

Don't you guys know the more you insult amd criticise a child/human the lesser they perform.

Abeg make una calm down o. Nigeria must better for my lifetime
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 1:25pm On May 31, 2023
clinician2x:

Comeon get out of here. Stupid animal

You must be referring to your father at home not me.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Sowore did too.

No he did not.

This is Sowore during the campaign..

Speaking on the business programme, Sowore, said he would trim petrol importation to reduce the impact of petrol subsidy.

“I am not removing it (petrol subsidy) but I am going to make sure refineries work so that we can refine locally,” he said.

“That is very important because without addressing the issue of production of fuel, typically gasoline which is what is most important about all these, we are not going to be able to address the issue of fuel subsidy.

SAUCE

He reiterated his oppostion to removal of subsidy in the last 24 hours.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Pityoobi: 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
Electorate:

Dundee united captain, do you pray for thief after he stole from you or you rain curses on the bloody thief?

Tinubu is a mandate thief and he shall fail, amen.
Which mandate? Mandate you never had. You don’t know you have two people to deal with in your vague mandate. Atiku and Tinubu… did Atiku steal your imaginary mandate too? You need to answer this question before you go about screaming our mandate ooo
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by webizone(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2023
emmybobo1:

No independent company would brand NNPC . NNPC does do franchise . Are u guys fools or what on this platform

People are intense fools on this platform cheesy You are just knowing. I have known tey tey. Welcome to enlightenment.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by webizone(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

GEJ will be laughing at gullible Nigerians, who couldn't reason at all. At N140, they all went to Ojota sponsored by same cabals in power now. But at N540, they are asking us to bear with them because they are in power. Nigeria will remain poverty base of the world, because inflation will reduce people's income beyond survival level. Welcome to Renewed Hope (lessness). Dont forget you cant demonstrate, unless you want to find yourself six feet below ground level grin grin grin grin

And you wanna know the best part? They will all soon forget all these hardship meted to them very soon by their own leaders, so that the cycle can repeat itself.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2023
Jack500:

Yes,I am buying at #178, go hang yourself
for ur dreams abi... I am not depressed mehn!!!... can't say that about u that smuggle an unwanted man into govt
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Adjovi: 3:46pm On May 31, 2023
korede181:
And so unfortunate, he has the power but not the idea you have, you have the idea and not the power he has... such is life... maje ko dun e

This is where Nigerians have a fault. Maje ko dun e. Why not? Looking at how rich the country is and what we can actually be of we have visionary leaders. Why should I not be pained? Every Nigerian should be pained infact of there's anything other than pained self. We need to wake up. Until we are truly United can we really change this nation....so what do you expect of me? Or of Nigerians that are pained ? We should endure right? The same endure hardship that our parents have passed down to us, we should continue on that line right?
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by iwaeda: 4:41pm On May 31, 2023
webizone:

And you wanna know the best part? They will all soon forget all these hardship meted to them very soon by their own leaders, so that the cycle can repeat itself.
Give them loave of bread. They will forget their suffering. grin grin angry angry
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by currency10(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2023
[quote author=fnep2smooth post=123484110]Port Harcourt is 511, why the different prices coming from same nnpc

Because of the distance I just think so because most of the oil pms is loaded from Lagos terminals.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:39pm On May 31, 2023
Jack500:

That's your father

My father is blessed, unlike your late unfortunate father who suffered and later died miserably like a poor malnourished rat.

BTW, I will advise you and your unfortunate siblings to go for spiritual cleanings. I saw your late dad transfer his spirit of misfortune to you and your siblings after his miserable death. This is why there will never be a successful person in your family including your children. 💔
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Jack500: 6:04pm On May 31, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

My father is blessed, unlike your late unfortunate father who suffered and later died miserably like a poor malnourished rat.

BTW, I will advise you and your unfortunate siblings to go for spiritual cleanings. I saw your late dad transfer his spirit of misfortune to you and your siblings after his miserable death. This is why there will never be a successful person in your family including your children. 💔

Rant of a rabid dog. Cursed pig. Tueh!
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by korede181: 6:12pm On May 31, 2023
Adjovi:

This is where Nigerians have a fault. Maje ko dun e. Why not? Looking at how rich the country is and what we can actually be of we have visionary leaders. Why should I not be pained? Every Nigerian should be pained infact of there's anything other than pained self. We need to wake up. Until we are truly United can we really change this nation....so what do you expect of me? Or of Nigerians that are pained ? We should endure right? The same endure hardship that our parents have passed down to us, we should continue on that line right?
Toba wa dun e, what could you have dont different because those who have power more than you have been trying. who says we are united.. the poor and the ethnocentric ones are not but the leaders are against our kind
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by Adjovi: 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
korede181:

Toba wa dun e, what could you have dont different because those who have power more than you have been trying. who says we are united.. the poor and the ethnocentric ones are not but the leaders are against our kind

I didn't say we are united. I said the reason we are heading towards the wrong direction is because we are not United.
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by lanre9ja(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
abatically:

Unfor just buy enough because I'm 100% sure by now they are selling for N500

Not up to 30min is now #488
Re: Is N488 The New Official Price Of Fuel? (NNPC Station In Lagos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States / Who Within The PDP Has The Best Chances Of Wining The APC In 2019?- Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.