Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? (179 Views)

Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? by aycorporat(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2023
Recently in the news, the Zamfara State Governor declared an asset of 9 trillion naira to the surprise of many. A lot of stories emanated on how he made his money and all that.

My question is, how does the code of conduct verify one's assets if true. Can I just declare a huge sum of money and assets which I don't have in the premonition that if eventually Iake such money in the Government, I can't be queried or the code of conduct tribunal has other ways of verification.
Re: ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? by Musabig001(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Huh
Re: ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? by Hhansome(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2023
shocked

Did you just say Zamfara governor? You mean someone has this money in one of the poorest states of Nigeria? Oh Nigerians, no one will go back to the creator with all this money you people are hoarding ooo.
Re: ASSET DECLARATION: What Is The Criteria For Determining Assets? by aycorporat(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2023
Hhansome:
shocked

Did you just say Zamfara governor? You mean someone has this money in one of the poorest states of Nigeria? Oh Nigerians, no one will go back to the creator with all this money you people are hoarding ooo.

It's been circulated all over social media tracing it to an inheritance from his ancestors. That's a whole lot of money and assets

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Instructs Security Agents To "Crush Oil Thieves." / Yari Wins As Court Stops EFCC, DSS From Arresting Him / Do You Think Buhari Govt Should Be Probed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.