Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post (38219 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over β€˜Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Timaya Dragged For Priding Himself On Being A Baby Daddy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2023
He shouldn't complain nau, it's too early grin
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by millionboi2: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2023
As e dey pain you it dey sweet us as e dey
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by LucemFerre: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2023
The "drag your motor with your dada" off me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Juoflife1(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Nigerians can drag anything sha.. on his mandate we shall queue grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2023
People dey para πŸ˜‚
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2023
grin grin

It's the "drag your motor go house with your dada" for me.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Oga, you don dey behave like woman abi?

Will you say you didn't see the mail notification I sent you here?
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Truthshscrazy: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2023
cool
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by slowice(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Na we and dem this who 4 yrs.... Dem go dey receive on steady for any slip up.

E better pray make we get back our mandate else Na we go dey mandate all of them
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As e dey pain timaya e dey sweet us tongue

Timi is merely catching cruise...!

Even at 1000 per Liter, e no really pain am! tongue
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by OboOlora(f): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2023
One guy say make e use em dada drag me car

Chai pple get bad mouth sha🀣🀣🀣
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by luluman: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As e dey pain timaya e dey sweet us tongue
Yes o, I concur
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by luluman: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Timaya just dey whine them. Are they that slow to comprehend?
When did you become Spokes person to Timaya on social media?
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by chidiokay: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2023
Hambivert:
People like Timaya don't have a particular political ideology. All they are interested in is, how it is going to favour them. Once policies stops favouring them, they sparogatively start to cry.
I don't hate him or wouldn't stop to listen to his 'good songs' if he drops any, because, I've come to understand that's who he is
...a leopard with unremovable spots

So you earnestly believe someone like Timaya, with money & affluence will not have fuel in his car ...
Even me wey be poor boy, i get connect for NNPC in my axis during the last fuel scarcity, they update me when they have fuel and time to come. one of the workers will just come collect the car drive in and fuel it for me, i'm off. that is poor me o how much more someone like Timaya
Timaya was just on cruise and the comments show how low average Nigerians reason, i blame poverty
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by happney65: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Nigerians no get joy at all...see comments, so he can't sing his song again in peace...South wake up.

Even if we want Obi to seat there let's pray that Tinubu perform more better than Bihari in all ramifications.

Look at what criminals are doing with our cheap fuel in the neighboring countries.

Let's give the man a chance because he said it before becoming president.

The price will surely go down but it will send a shock to Niger etc that it's not business as usual with Nigeria again.

Now I want him to check on those residing here illegal and do the needful.

Let me ask you one question and if you don't answer it is thunderrrrrr that will pay you a visit.

The one they have removed which is Diesel and Kerosene,abeg did it come down? You know how much them dey sell Diesel and kerosene now that the average person no fit buy am abi no be so?
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by sweetkev(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
There's no way on earth we gonna buy fuel at 500 naira. It's not just possible at this period of financially difficulty nigerians are going thru. Something still has to be done and urgently. Even the middle class HV started parking their vehicles at home. How do u fuel ur tank with 500 naira per litter. FG dey mad??

Tinubu is just too hasty in making that announcement. There should have been a two year programme ahead that would have cushioned d effect..like a transitional program. U can't just wake up and say u removing subsidy and put everyone in jeopardy and mess. This can never happen in Europe..everywhere would have been BUrned down by now.

Tinubu should rescind his decision and roll out a two year subsidy palliative program like increase in minimum wage,salaries and food price control that will mk Mk subsidy removal more tolerable. undecided
on point bro
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by fmonigent(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Alvin212:

You still dey throw work?

You wan learn ni?
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by RacistProudIgbo: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
happney65:

Let me ask you one question and if you don't answer it is thunderrrrrr that will pay you a visit.

The one they have removed which is Diesel and Kerosene,abeg did it come down? You know how much them dey sell Diesel and kerosene now that the average person no fit buy am abi no be so?

Do you drink kerosene? Leave diesel for big people, face the new price.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by DucksWorth: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
No joy.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by chidiokay: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
foleskay:
undecided
There's no way on earth we gonna buy fuel at 500 naira. It's not just possible at this period of financially difficulty nigerians are going thru. Something still has to be done and urgently. Even the middle class HV started parking their vehicles at home. How do u fuel ur tank with 500 naira per litter. FG dey mad??

Tinubu is just too hasty in making that announcement. There should have been a two year programme ahead that would have cushioned d effect..like a transitional program. U can't just wake up and say u removing subsidy and put everyone in jeopardy and mess. This can never happen in Europe..everywhere would have been BUrned down by now.

Tinubu should rescind his decision and roll out a two year subsidy palliative program like increase in minimum wage,salaries and food price control that will mk Mk subsidy removal more tolerable. undecided

Two year transitional πŸ˜‚ out of four year tenure,
what Tinubu did now was what we should have done 12yrs ago but most of us did not understand then.
The biggest mistake jonathan & Buhari made around subsidy was they try to do it gradually and before they make any process they are pulled back into full subsidy.

For the Genz that might not know, the issue of subsidy removal is at @least 12yrs overdue ... so the issue of partial & gradual will only depict Unseriousness.
The path to greatest is doing that which nobody will dare. think Nigerians, if we dey cry make we dey see as well
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Blaze14k: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Nigerians no get joy at all...see comments, so he can't sing his song again in peace...South wake up.

Even if we want Obi to seat there let's pray that Tinubu perform more better than Bihari in all ramifications.

Look at what criminals are doing with our cheap fuel in the neighboring countries.

Let's give the man a chance because he said it before becoming president.

[b]The price will surely go down [/b]but it will send a shock to Niger etc that it's not business as usual with Nigeria again.

Now I want him to check on those residing here illegal and do the needful.

Oga did you hear yourself. Seems you not really understood the full gist about dangote refinery. He will sale fuel at international price. So that means he will sell to us at standard price including our neighboring countries. It also implies that dangote wont provide all necessary fuel we need on daily basis. Any importer who is bringing in fuel into the country will do that at international price as well. So dont ever think your fuel price will come down
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by TheSuperX(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
No mind them, Timaya expected the dogs to back. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Segzy19: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
Receive sense in Jesus name...

Buhari already removed subsidy.... he paid for subsidy till June... How is that Tinubu's policy....?

Receive sense once again

Vischy:
Tinubu didn't even give his followers rest,he launch them into defending bad policiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Standing5(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Vischy:
His tenure will favor me and my family no see money buy fuel. Abeg to those His tenure will favor me and my family Crew, how much una dey buy fuel?

Meanwhile,Tinubu said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, so enjoy agbado Republic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
most of those his tenure will favour me crew are general suppliers and contractors looking to supply toothpicks, tissue papers and pen for billions of profit. Most have used the destiny of their kids to plus their luck onghe other side. Don't mind them.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by happney65: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Do you drink kerosene? Leave diesel for big people, face the new price.

Do you also drink Petrol?
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Some of you guys dragging Chulo online it's normal but if you think say he go suffer like us for fuel, think again πŸ€”
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Menclothing: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
All this comments change nothing
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Rebelutionary: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
This thread and those "dragging" Timaya tells you how very slow some people are shaa!
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by yinkeys(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
It’s sarcasm
This man is joking and laughing at peoples misery
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by finallybusy: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
All these are jokes. They claim fuel is expensive yet I see men literally racing cars outside. Fuel should enter two thousand Naira per litre let our people finally have sense.

See once again. Timaya performed his service of entertaining. The idiots dragging him online would look the other way if he requested a GoFundMe for the same amount he was paid. Make una carry una hypocrisy enter hole. Layabouts.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Verybadguy: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
Use the 10million wey tinubu give you, buy fuel for your Toyota Camry and your generator charge your phone mumu, now e don dey pain u, more stuffer to come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic] / Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.