Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post (38218 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over โ€˜Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Timaya Dragged For Priding Himself On Being A Baby Daddy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Igbokwechika101(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by 1Dray(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Nigerians no get joy at all...see comments, so he can't sing his song again in peace...South wake up.

Even if we want Obi to seat there let's pray that Tinubu perform more better than Bihari in all ramifications.

Look at what criminals are doing with our cheap fuel in the neighboring countries.

Let's give the man a chance because he said it before becoming president.

The price will surely go down but it will send a shock to Niger etc that it's not business as usual with Nigeria again.

Now I want him to check on those residing here illegally and do the needful.

Did you and Tinubu give Jonathan a chance on fuel subsidy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by RacistProudIgbo: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
happney65:

Do you also drink Petrol?

I drink through the car and I love the price sir.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by seguno2: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zi:
Please what routes does Air Nigeria fly?
Which website can I get the listing?

Asking respectfully.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

Stop this please.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by meditator(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Vischy:
Tinubu second inauguration party is going on across all filling stations in the country the turnout was massive if I hear pim ..we are only testing the microphone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
e still dey pain u say that IPOB terrorist no go enter Aso Villa
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by ajelopu898: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
I just joined the Up. .Ghana forum and already addicted to it. Looking at the speed of the site, it must be hosted on dedicated server
ApexCoding4: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by wizkidblogger(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Timaya just dey whine them. Are they that slow to comprehend?

lol. don't mind them. person wey dey use dem catch cruise grin
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by OvertheTop(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hambivert:
People like Timaya don't have a particular political ideology. All they are interested in is, how it is going to favour them. Once policies stops favouring them, they sparogatively start to cry.
I don't hate him or wouldn't stop to listen to his 'good songs' if he drops any, because, I've come to understand that's who he is
...a leopard with unremovable spots

Everybody in this country is All About His or her own Pocket. Including You.
Everyone has a Personal interest!
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by OvertheTop(m): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2023
sevo:
Use inside the 10 Milla wey u take perform buy nah

If time were Reversed, I will TAKE the N10Million Again and Again.
It's all About personal interest.
and I'm sure you will do the same if you were in his position. lol
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by AMI3(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Oponu, shey omoluabi dey buy fuel N50/litre?
Old boy u just de make me laugh like mad person for road as read ur comment
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by anonymous1759(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2023
wittywriter:
All supporters of APC ...how market?

Wittyness

Very senseless comment . All the presidential aspirants promised to removed subsidy so whatโ€™s the fuss about what BAT did ? Itโ€™s obvious your likes just follow what people say without getting concrete information.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by WhereMyLoud: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Chulo has been cooked
98th like โœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ

1 Like

Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Babysho(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hambivert:
People like Timaya don't have a particular political ideology. All they are interested in is, how it is going to favour them. Once policies stops favouring them, they sparogatively start to cry.
I don't hate him or wouldn't stop to listen to his 'good songs' if he drops any, because, I've come to understand that's who he is
...a leopard with unremovable spots

I totally agree. He and his fellow entertainers can be likened to mere jesters that put on a show for the kings in the mediaeval times. They fool and make mockery of themselves so they can be tossed a coin or two by the king. Afterwards, the king taxes the people including the jesters 3 coins. Lol.

In 2023, equity is worse and the people have been thrown into convulsive depression which means they need the jesters more now to forget their hardship. They made the jesters important. Imagine if we didn't..

(EDITED)
I think I just got a revelation of a theory. What if every single act of the masses especially one that is oppressed is an act of shying away from revolution. For example, the masses thrown into depression and hardship BY THE KING for his 3 coins tax ought to fight him and NOT try find solace in the jesters. That's shying away from the real issue and it'll continue for a million years.

We need to quit listening to music and watching movies. They're not art. They're coping mechanisms. A few months deprived of these things WILL trigger a revolution.
Re: Timaya Dragged Over "No Fuel" Post by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Nigerians no get joy at all...see comments, so he can't sing his song again in peace...South wake up.

Even if we want Obi to seat there let's pray that Tinubu perform more better than Bihari in all ramifications.

Look at what criminals are doing with our cheap fuel in the neighboring countries.

Let's give the man a chance because he said it before becoming president.

The price will surely go down but it will send a shock to Niger etc that it's not business as usual with Nigeria again.

Now I want him to check on those residing here illegal and do the needful.
I dey tell you, Nigerians no get joy at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Poses With Original 'Miss Endowed'.[pic] / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.